geekhack Community > Keyboards

Unknown switch on goupil (cherry) keyboard


Hello all!

I've bought a goupil compact keyboard for a F94000
computer and I absolutely love the layout but I'm not dure what kind of switches they are.

From what I understand they were manufactured by cherry but those obviously don't look like cherry switches. Does anyone know what they are?

And this is how the keyboard looks

Thank you!!

Not sure they if they were manufactured by Cherry or not, but they do resemble a lot of slider over dome switches for membrane KBs.

granola bar enthusiast:
resembles the mitsamu miniature switch type 2, but i doubt they are the same


[0] Message Index

Go to full version