Author Topic: Help identifying Carbon G512 switches in Logitech  (Read 2468 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Help identifying Carbon G512 switches in Logitech
« on: Thu, 17 November 2022, 18:22:03 »
Today I got a 2nd hand Logitech G512 Carbon (Brown) keyboard that appears to have "Romer G" switches.

Probably because my search skills are poor, but I can't seem to find information or reviews on these switches. Can somebody steer me towards some information or reviews, or give me your own opinions?

Thanks!
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Tactile

Re: Help identifying Carbon G512 switches in Logitech
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 November 2022, 19:23:26 »
I understand they are Omron B3K switches. Deskthority have some info.
REΛLFORCE

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 November 2022, 19:43:43 »
Thank you. These are different but at least I know something about them now. More later.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline PlayBox

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 November 2022, 12:29:01 »
chyrosann has a review on those
propably sent from my amazon kindle 10th gen