Author Topic: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)  (Read 868381 times)

Offline afrokobe

Re: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS
« Reply #2400 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 15:21:41 »
Yes, we get it, you all want to be kept up to date. There's still plenty of us waiting on their keebs. The solution has been posted many many times: either you ask for a refund or you wait.

The situation sucks, but I chose to trust JChan's good standing. His absence leads me to assume nothing good is going on in his life right now and I hope he can process this in a proper way.

people need to stop suggesting "just get a refund" as a solution to the problem.  Peopled have waited for months for a board.  They have invested time and money into this project.  They are entitled to updates and some semblance of responsibility to keep to the original timeline.  People saying stop complaining and just get a refund seems like its kind of a slap in the face to gb participants who still want the board, but just want some sort of communication. 

Offline jjwax

« Reply #2401 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:28:08 »
Yes, we get it, you all want to be kept up to date. There's still plenty of us waiting on their keebs. The solution has been posted many many times: either you ask for a refund or you wait.

The situation sucks, but I chose to trust JChan's good standing. His absence leads me to assume nothing good is going on in his life right now and I hope he can process this in a proper way.

people need to stop suggesting "just get a refund" as a solution to the problem.  Peopled have waited for months for a board.  They have invested time and money into this project.  They are entitled to updates and some semblance of responsibility to keep to the original timeline.  People saying stop complaining and just get a refund seems like its kind of a slap in the face to gb participants who still want the board, but just want some sort of communication.

I definitely fall into that category, but I don't think we're entitled to jack.  I trust that jchan will fulfill the orders so I will sit tight for now, while he sorts his life out. (Albeit checking this thread compulsively every day).

If you feel like you're entitled to anything more than a refund (technically you're not even entitled to that, since it's been >180 days), I suggest you go read the GB "caveat emptor" piece

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #2402 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:41:44 »

I definitely fall into that category, but I don't think we're entitled to jack.  I trust that jchan will fulfill the orders so I will sit tight for now, while he sorts his life out. (Albeit checking this thread compulsively every day).

If you feel like you're entitled to anything more than a refund (technically you're not even entitled to that, since it's been >180 days), I suggest you go read the GB "caveat emptor" piece

I don't quite agree with this... there is almost a fiduciary responsibility when entering into a group buy.  Buyers are placing their trust into a runner to deliver a product. I understand certain things come up, deadlines might not be met, quality standards might not be the same, but still there is trust given to a runner to deliver the best possible version of the imagined product.  I agree people should be patient, but given that the gb has dragged on for quite sometime and people in Asia have received their boards for months, I feel like people are entitled to at least some form of communication on a constant basis. "Hey nothing happened today" "Two boards went out today"  I don't think this is too much to ask.   

Also the not being entitled to a refund given its >180 days is bull****.  By that logic, gbs that take over >180 should all be immediately refunded.  I think everyone understands their are risks involved in gbs, but doesnt mean the runners can't be held accountable for their actions.   

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #2403 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:45:53 »

You're welcome to your opinion but it still doesn't change the fact that, in good faith, consistent updates *should* be provided to gb members should the period delivery date get pushed past the original planned buy period.  It's not even like Afrokobe is suggesting that we have our boards delivered, he's just asking for an update.  You're literally shaming people for wanting a quick update once every 2 weeks.  Regardless of the extenuating circumstances, this is pretty easy to provide as a group buy runner.  If you're willing to wait without any kind of update, then seriously that's great, but it's ok for other people to want to hear some kind of update, too.  This thread is literally designated for communication around this group buy, in a bidirectional sense.  It's not unexpected to see that kind of communication happening in here.

Offline jjwax

« Reply #2404 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:46:24 »

I don't quite agree with this... there is almost a fiduciary responsibility when entering into a group buy.  Buyers are placing their trust into a runner to deliver a product. I understand certain things come up, deadlines might not be met, quality standards might not be the same, but still there is trust given to a runner to deliver the best possible version of the imagined product.  I agree people should be patient, but given that the gb has dragged on for quite sometime and people in Asia have received their boards for months, I feel like people are entitled to at least some form of communication on a constant basis. "Hey nothing happened today" "Two boards went out today"  I don't think this is too much to ask.   

Also the not being entitled to a refund given its >180 days is bull****.  By that logic, gbs that take over >180 should all be immediately refunded.  I think everyone understands their are risks involved in gbs, but doesnt mean the runners can't be held accountable for their actions.

I totally see your point of view, and agree with all of it on an emotional level. We all invested time and money, and want to see our dividends!

I'm speaking from a purely legal standpoint. All of us have little to no recourse at this point

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2405 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:46:38 »
I’m sorry but the vast majority of people have only invested as much time as it takes to comment on forums. The only real people that have invested time are the people that have either helped design, manufacture or ship this board. Most people have only been waiting. Waiting time can hardly be called time lost because you were able to do other things in the mean time.

As for investing money you can get it all back and have literally lost nothing.

Really don’t want to start a flame war but saying that the people that bought into this have actually invested time disregards the people like Jchan, Rama, and others who have actually put in time they can’t get back.

I get that communication is important but if there’s no update then I doubt Jchan want to keep coming here and saying “no update yet” because then there will be those that complain saying that “no update” updates aren’t enough. Jchan has given a very solid alternative because of his failure to keep on schedule which is much more than other GBs have had in the past.

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2406 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:53:43 »
I’m sorry but the vast majority of people have only invested as much time as it takes to comment on forums. The only real people that have invested time are the people that have either helped design, manufacture or ship this board. Most people have only been waiting. Waiting time can hardly be called time lost because you were able to do other things in the mean time.

As for investing money you can get it all back and have literally lost nothing.

Really don’t want to start a flame war but saying that the people that bought into this have actually invested time disregards the people like Jchan, Rama, and others who have actually put in time they can’t get back.

I get that communication is important but if there’s no update then I doubt Jchan want to keep coming here and saying “no update yet” because then there will be those that complain saying that “no update” updates aren’t enough. Jchan has given a very solid alternative because of his failure to keep on schedule which is much more than other GBs have had in the past.

I think one problem is that his two latest updates in this thread mentioned shipping in the following week, one was September 19th, and the latest was September 23rd. 
Now I'm ok with waiting and trust him but I can see how people would get annoyed at that. There's also been a few M65's up for sale on mechmarket so that might rile up some people too.
Again, not saying I agree, but I kind of understand where they are coming from.

Offline kustom3

• bonjour
An update would be nice.
« Reply #2407 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:55:08 »

Offline jjwax

Re: An update would be nice.
« Reply #2408 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 17:08:01 »
Show Image

Truth.

Imma shutup, and send good thoughts jchans way.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2409 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 17:10:21 »
I think one problem is that his two latest updates in this thread mentioned shipping in the following week, one was September 19th, and the latest was September 23rd. 
Now I'm ok with waiting and trust him but I can see how people would get annoyed at that. There's also been a few M65's up for sale on mechmarket so that might rile up some people too.
Yeah, I get where they’re coming from and I’d be pretty annoyed with the delays and communication too but there is a concrete option that’s available. In other GBs we didn’t have that option and were forced to wait if we stuck past the PayPal protection window.

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2410 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 17:21:07 »
Yeah, I get where they’re coming from and I’d be pretty annoyed with the delays and communication too but there is a concrete option that’s available. In other GBs we didn’t have that option and were forced to wait if we stuck past the PayPal protection window.

Last custom thing I ordered online took 2 years to arrive. Original ETA was 3 to 6 months. Dude blocked me from Facebook/emails because I was asking for updates after the paypal protection expired. I'm still amazed the item came in at all. Still, **** you Aniki Cosplay.

After that, anything I buy online seems like a breeze.

Offline Dominathan

• Too many keyboards? Not enough hands.
« Reply #2411 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 19:21:27 »
I don't know about other people, but this is my first experience (outside of massdrop with Godspeed) of having a group buy do this.  I empathize with Jchan's situation (I had to carry my friend's casket in University after his fight with lymphoma), but tbh, I probably won't be buying anything else from Keyclack again.  This whole experience has been a wake-up call to the realities of group buys that my excitement for the hobby blinded me from.

I'm sorry you're going through this kind of stuff, man.  I wish you and your friend all the best.

Offline dohmain

« Reply #2412 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 21:44:41 »
Yeah, okay. I've been waiting on this silently until now because jchan always managed to come up with some sort of status update.

However, at this moment I feel like he's just ignored the M65-A GB, and here's why:

On Sept. 23rd jchan said these would start shipping "sometime next week"

Sept. 30th came and nothing happened. Whatever, I'm sure there will be some sort update.

Oct. 2nd jchan made a few posts to his other threads, but was silent on M65-A. Anything would've been appreciated at this time.

Oct. 6th is jchan's last login, which was after several posts asking for any kind of update.

I'm not demanding shipping now. I'm not demanding a refund. I'm not saying he should explain what is going on in his life. But, if he had the time to make updates on his other threads, it would be nice if he chimed in here to let us know that we have not been forgotten about. Even if it is to say that he still cannot manage to ship the boards.

« Reply #2413 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 08:02:16 »
But, if he had the time to make updates on his other threads, it would be nice if he chimed in here to let us know that we have not been forgotten about. Even if it is to say that he still cannot manage to ship the boards.

This hits the nail square on the head for me. Thanks.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2414 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 18:28:59 »
Yeah, okay. I've been waiting on this silently until now because jchan always managed to come up with some sort of status update.

However, at this moment I feel like he's just ignored the M65-A GB, and here's why:

Sept. 30th came and nothing happened. Whatever, I'm sure there will be some sort update.

Oct. 2nd jchan made a few posts to his other threads, but was silent on M65-A. Anything would've been appreciated at this time.

Oct. 6th is jchan's last login, which was after several posts asking for any kind of update.

I'm not demanding shipping now. I'm not demanding a refund. I'm not saying he should explain what is going on in his life. But, if he had the time to make updates on his other threads, it would be nice if he chimed in here to let us know that we have not been forgotten about. Even if it is to say that he still cannot manage to ship the boards.
Yea u right...

Sent from ur mam

Offline Arcsxum

« Reply #2415 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 21:24:14 »
I don't know about other people, but this is my first experience (outside of massdrop with Godspeed) of having a group buy do this.  I empathize with Jchan's situation (I had to carry my friend's casket in University after his fight with lymphoma), but tbh, I probably won't be buying anything else from Keyclack again.  This whole experience has been a wake-up call to the realities of group buys that my excitement for the hobby blinded me from.

I'm sorry you're going through this kind of stuff, man.  I wish you and your friend all the best.

As much as it pains me to say it, I have to agree with you. While I love this hobby and all the effort the designers put in to it, this one GB is like you said, "a wake-up call to the realities of group buys." Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against jchan as I believe that he will deliver, but from a realistic standpoint, I do not like how he is handling this situation nor will I purchase from Keyclack either.

Likewise, when I see an update from jchan, given he knows how his customers are reacting to all this, I honestly expected him to follow up. At first it was only once that he mentioned he was gonna ship some, but didn't. Then it happened a second time. And before all the self-righteous people flame me, some of us have been waiting far too long without any solid updates and I think there is a limit to how long we can patiently wait. Yes, this is a GB. Yes, we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. Yes, there will be delays. But at the same time, you can't be defending jchan blindly.

Again, I'm not trying to start anything. I've just also been quiet this whole time and finally thought I would speak truthfully on what I believe.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 October 2017, 21:28:35 by Arcsxum »

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2416 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 21:43:47 »

I dont think we are asking for much dude...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
You're not.

Desperate ppl are trying to play the white knight, almost as if this situation was the same as a girl who they're hoping will give them a chance so in front of her he calls out some guy for not treating her right, meekly hoping she'll notice and start talking to him.

They're acting like people are out of line or selfish for wanting to know what the deal is. I mean, half the stuff shipped out, why not just ship everything? Why go MIA from this entire forum? I pointed it out before but was savagely accosted for suggesting that when someone is in the hospital, they're loved ones still have to go to work, school, etc.. They have to pay the bills and keep their life going. It would be extremely troubling to spend every waking moment in the hospital morning and shut down every other aspect of life. Not to be a **** or anything but this is reality.

Im looking for a space grey or black M65. Figured it was a good time to mention that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 00:24:06 by therealmckellar »

Offline Dominathan

« Reply #2417 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 22:35:51 »
I pointed it out before but was savagely accosted for suggesting that when someone is in the hospital, they're loved ones still have to go to work, school, etc.. They have to pay the bills and keep their life going. It would be extremely troubling to spend every waking moment in the hospital morning and shut down every other aspect of life. Not to be a **** or anything but this is reality.

Honestly, I don’t think you should have been attacked so viciously.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2418 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 01:07:24 »
They're acting like people are out of line or selfish for wanting to know what the deal is. I mean, half the stuff shipped out, why not just ship everything? Why go MIA from this entire forum? I pointed it out before but was savagely accosted for suggesting that when someone is in the hospital, they're loved ones still have to go to work, school, etc.. They have to pay the bills and keep their life going. It would be extremely troubling to spend every waking moment in the hospital morning and shut down every other aspect of life. Not to be a **** or anything but this is reality.

I think a lot of people just feel that it's inconsiderate to tell him what he should be doing in the face of his trauma, to assume what he is going through based on their own experience, or to feel the need to remind him of his responsibility despite his situation.
And I don't think it's fair to call it savage, but you were the one to offer the 'get over it' group's harshest example of your perspective and you became the poster child for your sides view because of it, so most of the 'Blue Pill' white knights directed their frustration at you. Ultimately my side's perspective isn't going to change your side's perspective which isn't going to make JChan do anything differently, I think we are all just spinning our wheels ineffectually.

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2419 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 01:12:33 »

I think a lot of people just feel that it's inconsiderate to tell him what he should be doing in the face of his trauma, to assume what he is going through based on their own experience, or to feel the need to remind him of his responsibility despite his situation.
And I don't think it's fair to call it savage, but you were the one to offer the 'get over it' group's harshest example of your perspective and you became the poster child for your sides view because of it, so most of the 'Blue Pill' white knights directed their frustration at you. Ultimately my side's perspective isn't going to change your side's perspective which isn't going to make JChan do anything differently, I think we are all just spinning our wheels ineffectually.
I think you have me confused for someone else. That didn't happen to me. Just two ppl responded to me I think. Unless I missed it

Offline squeakypizza

« Reply #2420 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 06:17:06 »
Spot up for grabs.  PM if interested.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #2421 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 06:50:53 »

jchan currently only does refunds, no transferring of slots. Email support@keyclack.com to request a refund.  ;)

Offline squeakypizza

« Reply #2422 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 06:52:18 »

jchan currently only does refunds, no transferring of slots. Email support@keyclack.com to request a refund.  ;)

Thank you.

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #2423 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 08:49:17 »
What happened with the rest of the shipments? is the "message" just - take your refund or wait for the GB runner to get on top of a life situation?  :blank:

« Reply #2424 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:11:06 »
What happened with the rest of the shipments? is the "message" just - take your refund or wait for the GB runner to get on top of a life situation?  :blank:

Any invoice numbers that he's listed as shipped have all been delivered by this point as far as any of us know.  If yours hasn't shipped yet then you can get a refund or wait however long it takes for them to ship.

Offline petrock

« Reply #2425 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:24:17 »
Any invoice numbers that he's listed as shipped have all been delivered by this point as far as any of us know.  If yours hasn't shipped yet then you can get a refund or wait however long it takes for them to ship.

That isn't 100% true. Mine was shipped in early August, but the tracking info never updated from "Label Created".

Not sure if anyone else is in my situation, but I was communicating with JChan about it but he hasn't responded since September 9th. Now I am 100% of the beliefs that JChan should deal with life obligations first, but having open lines of communication is more desirable than the silence that we are getting.

I've can't say that I have participated in a high number of group buys, but JChan has a fantastic reputation. I am more than happy to wait as long as needed for the group buy to be completed, and I would be happy to be the last one to receive the keyboard so long as I can know that the board is coming.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2426 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:26:47 »
That isn't 100% true. Mine was shipped in early August, but the tracking info never updated from "Label Created".

Yours hasn't shipped. Like it says, only the label has been created. It needs to be collected/dropped off.

Offline petrock

« Reply #2427 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:29:44 »
Yours hasn't shipped. Like it says, only the label has been created. It needs to be collected/dropped off.

Hey thanks for that! Unfortunately according to JChan, he doesn't have the package either.

Offline sixdeuces

• DIYKeyboards.com
« Reply #2428 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:44:26 »

Hey thanks for that! Unfortunately according to JChan, he doesn't have the package either.

If it was dropped off he should have a receipt. At that point, if there was insurance you'll need to file a claim with the USPS. (Might want to rush that... think it has to be filed within 30 days.) I was just through this myself. Dropped off a package containing a very early Model M and they lost it after it hit their NJ hub. Just disappeared. Very sad. On the bright side, they did eventually refund it all and I actually made a few extra bucks, but I hate knowing that gorgeous board is just floating around in some warehouse somewhere!

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2429 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 09:56:46 »
, but I hate knowing that gorgeous board is just floating around in some warehouse somewhere!

For what it's worth, it's probably not in a warehouse. Someone snagged it. Seen a FedEx employee snag a 55 inch tv and then the package was declared "lost".

Offline petrock

« Reply #2430 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:03:14 »
If it was dropped off he should have a receipt. At that point, if there was insurance you'll need to file a claim with the USPS. (Might want to rush that... think it has to be filed within 30 days.) I was just through this myself. Dropped off a package containing a very early Model M and they lost it after it hit their NJ hub. Just disappeared. Very sad. On the bright side, they did eventually refund it all and I actually made a few extra bucks, but I hate knowing that gorgeous board is just floating around in some warehouse somewhere!

If its a 30 day time period that a claim needs to be filed within, I'm already **** out of luck.

Offline sixdeuces

• DIYKeyboards.com
« Reply #2431 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:05:03 »
, but I hate knowing that gorgeous board is just floating around in some warehouse somewhere!

For what it's worth, it's probably not in a warehouse. Someone snagged it. Seen a FedEx employee snag a 55 inch tv and then the package was declared "lost".

It's a different ballgame with USPS though... if you get caught stealing mail it's a federal offense. If they were willing to risk, as Office Space put it, "federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison" then they needed it more than me anyway.

Offline sixdeuces

• DIYKeyboards.com
« Reply #2432 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:07:20 »
If its a 30 day time period that a claim needs to be filed within, I'm already **** out of luck.

Not necessarily. It's 30 days after it's officially lost, which I think is a minimum two weeks after shipment and there's a window of time there. Not sure. In any case, you'll need the full receipts for both post office and sale of board for proof of value. Talk to your local postmaster if you decide to move on it.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2433 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:08:50 »
If it said label created and the tracking nevr updated then i would assume the package was never picked up.  However if it was somehow picked up then i would be concerned

Sent from ur mam

Offline petrock

« Reply #2434 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:13:44 »
If it said label created and the tracking nevr updated then i would assume the package was never picked up.  However if it was somehow picked up then i would be concerned

This is what I am most worried about. According to JChan it was picked up along with all of the other packages on August 3rd however according to the FedEx Tracking there is nothing showing that the board was picked up. Per everyone's suggestions I just submitted a claim to see if that will shed any more light on the situation. I hope that they find the package as I have been looking forward to this buy for a long time and I don't mind waiting to get it. Well that and I don't want to have to fight for the leftovers when those go up for sale.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2435 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:19:13 »

This is what I am most worried about. According to JChan it was picked up along with all of the other packages on August 3rd however according to the FedEx Tracking there is nothing showing that the board was picked up. Per everyone's suggestions I just submitted a claim to see if that will shed any more light on the situation. I hope that they find the package as I have been looking forward to this buy for a long time and I don't mind waiting to get it. Well that and I don't want to have to fight for the leftovers when those go up for sale.
Yea thats strange.  Hopefully it is still sitting in jchans warehouse and you can avoid dealing with the carrier :/

Sent from ur mam

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #2436 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:31:01 »
I'm starting to fear that this might become an IvanIvanovich kind of situation...

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2437 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:33:52 »
I'm starting to fear that this might become an IvanIvanovich kind of situation...

Jchan placed the order and received it, so it won't.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2438 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:37:03 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:39:50 by nickheller »

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2439 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 10:59:33 »

Things get stolen from the Kearny NJ hub all the time

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2440 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:02:30 »

Here we go with the keyboard police again. You feel the need to tell everyone this? Again I'll ask, what do you care?

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2441 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:36:18 »

Here we go with the keyboard police again. You feel the need to tell everyone this? Again I'll ask, what do you care?

He's trying to be helpful to someone that he's had business with that's going through a rough time.  And also stating that there's no official avenue to trade slots, i.e. jchan currently only does refunds in his statement.  It's informative, and doesn't seem in any way to be trying to police anything.

Why are you so concerned with his informational post is a more applicable question to you.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:38:06 by chuckdee »

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2442 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:38:22 »

He's trying to be helpful to someone that he's had business with that's going through a rough time.  And also stating that there's no official avenue to trade slots, i.e. jchan currently only does refunds in his statement.  Why are you so concerned with his singular information post is a more applicable question to you.
Because every single person who puts up their board slot he feels the need to inform. Like there aren't ways around it that don't negatively add to jchans workload. This is at least the 4th time I've seen it and he went after me personally for saying I'm buying a slot

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2443 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:47:51 »
So...along with everyone else I’m respectfully requesting an update.

Some mention the option of a refund. I don’t think you have noticed the ones who have been waiting for a refund since the first week of September on the MC Rebirth group buy. I myself am currently still waiting for a response and refund from that group buy.

With that being said, I understand the situation JChan is in, but this is getting a little out of hand. If he has time to play and post Overwatch Gifs on Reddit last week (Which was deleted by him), then he should be able to provide updates and ship out the remaining goods.

Again, I truly sympathize, but wouldn’t it be better to at least finish shipping the items he has in hand, so he can finally be at peace with no remaining heavy burdens?. I’m just surprised no one has written a complaint against Keyclack with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Comission, etc.,. Everyone is very forgiving and thoughtful, but this is your money people, I think you deserve updates and your item.

And again, just in case it was missed, I truly do sympathize, but if I had duties I would see that they were attended to immediately, but that’s just me of course, I don’t speak for everyone.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:56:55 by Unforgivable »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2444 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 11:52:09 »

He's trying to be helpful to someone that he's had business with that's going through a rough time.  And also stating that there's no official avenue to trade slots, i.e. jchan currently only does refunds in his statement.  Why are you so concerned with his singular information post is a more applicable question to you.
Because every single person who puts up their board slot he feels the need to inform. Like there aren't ways around it that don't negatively add to jchans workload. This is at least the 4th time I've seen it and he went after me personally for saying I'm buying a slot

Because a lot don't know that this is in no way official.  Just like the PSA when the buys are launched.  Don't take it so personally.  It's a PSA.

« Reply #2445 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 13:21:02 »
Again, I truly sympathize, but wouldn’t it be better to at least finish shipping the items he has in hand, so he can finally be at peace with no remaining heavy burdens?

The burden's not about to get any lighter either.  He's got GMK Oblivion, the 60% brass plates, and the ZKW-II artisans all coming in in like the next 2 weeks.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2446 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 13:35:33 »
Again, I truly sympathize, but wouldn’t it be better to at least finish shipping the items he has in hand, so he can finally be at peace with no remaining heavy burdens?

The burden's not about to get any lighter either.  He's got GMK Oblivion, the 60% brass plates, and the ZKW-II artisans all coming in in like the next 2 weeks.

GMK Solarized Dark is in the queue also.

Offline cooperred

« Reply #2447 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 14:04:45 »
So...along with everyone else I’m respectfully requesting an update.

Some mention the option of a refund. I don’t think you have noticed the ones who have been waiting for a refund since the first week of September on the MC Rebirth group buy. I myself am currently still waiting for a response and refund from that group buy.

With that being said, I understand the situation JChan is in, but this is getting a little out of hand. If he has time to play and post Overwatch Gifs on Reddit last week (Which was deleted by him), then he should be able to provide updates and ship out the remaining goods.

Again, I truly sympathize, but wouldn’t it be better to at least finish shipping the items he has in hand, so he can finally be at peace with no remaining heavy burdens?. I’m just surprised no one has written a complaint against Keyclack with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Comission, etc.,. Everyone is very forgiving and thoughtful, but this is your money people, I think you deserve updates and your item.

And again, just in case it was missed, I truly do sympathize, but if I had duties I would see that they were attended to immediately, but that’s just me of course, I don’t speak for everyone.

I'm part of the group that wants updates, even if it's just "sorry nothing shipped today." I don't mind waiting for jchan to deal with his personal life and waiting a little to get my board, but if he's playing Overwatch, that's something else. I don't expect him to give up all his free time, but if he can take the time to play games, he can take the time to post an update, if not ship more out.

Offline Dominathan

« Reply #2448 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 17:56:54 »
Is there anyone in this thread who has asked for a refund, but hasn't received a response?

Offline squeakypizza

« Reply #2449 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 17:58:46 »
Is there anyone in this thread who has asked for a refund, but hasn't received a response?

Yup. I’m in that boat. Main reason I was trying to sell my spot.  I need my money back for my own life situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk