geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Steezy60: Alps and SMK 60% PCB with split space support and more

<< < (15/15)

Applet:
I've updated the project to the latest release (B4). Changes to the project:  :D
- I've added a second assembly option for daughter board connector that should be compatible with wilba cases (like the thermal). This is currently untested.
- I've improved bakeneko (and other rubberworm cases) support by moving the daughter board connector slightly and updating the PCB outline.
- Minor tweaks and changes

--- Quote from: Hapi on Tue, 13 April 2021, 15:27:48 ---Hello, Applet.

I'm sending you the correct position of the PSH connector. All wilba's PCBs have same position. If you had several boards made with a corrected connector position, I would buy 5 pieces. :)

--- End quote ---
Hey Hapi! This is now added, I currently don't have a planned production run tho. I still have some of the old SMK revision left.

monotux:
Just received and tested my steezy60 SMK PCB, works great! Now waiting for my new case and plate to arrive so I can finally build something with my SMK switches! :D

Applet:

--- Quote from: monotux on Thu, 30 November 2023, 14:08:40 ---Just received and tested my steezy60 SMK PCB, works great! Now waiting for my new case and plate to arrive so I can finally build something with my SMK switches! :D

--- End quote ---
Fun! Please share pics of the build when you are done with it (totally fine if you don't want to), it's always fun to see SMK builds  ;D

monotux:
Here it is!

The case is a HMKB V1 60 Standard Inox with a inox plate, and the keycaps are ePBT Extented 2048. In retrospect this build would have been easier if I'd used the 6.25U spacebar, but I only had a 7U stabilizer at hand and wanted to have the build done.

Applet:
Looks great!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version