geekhack Community > Reviews

I have Questions about TAOBAOFOCUS

(1/4) > >>

acidtrip69:
Hello fellow geeks. I bought a few keys form taobao so i used TAOBAOFOCUS. My items have been in processing like for ever. :( If anyone has ever used them. What was the amount of time for you to get your items ? and were you happy with the quality of service they provided ? This may be stupid to say, but i wasn't really a fun of the Commission fee :( i know they need to make money and that how they keep going. Do i have to pay for shipping twice ? of if the item that i bought when i first payed for it covered the shipping cost to me ?

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: acidtrip69 on Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:11:14 --- Do i have to pay for shipping twice ? of if the item that i bought when i first payed for it covered the shipping cost to me ?

--- End quote ---

Of course you have to pay for all of the shipping. Why would they want to pay for it?

Apart from that, I have no first hand experience but a lot of other gh'ers have, and its pretty good unless you try to cancel your order or change it around

SpAmRaY:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50798.0

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:17:31 ---http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50798.0

--- End quote ---

the problem he had with them was changing around his orders. at the end he says everything else was smooth and better than expected

acidtrip69:

--- Quote from: Pacifist on Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:16:38 ---
--- Quote from: acidtrip69 on Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:11:14 --- Do i have to pay for shipping twice ? of if the item that i bought when i first payed for it covered the shipping cost to me ?

--- End quote ---

Of course you have to pay for all of the shipping. Why would they want to pay for it?

Apart from that, I have no first hand experience but a lot of other gh'ers have, and its pretty good unless you try to cancel your order or change it around

--- End quote ---
i haven't changed any. I left it as when i first ordered the items. I just haven't got any info with what they are doing with my items. I would like to be told of whats is going on a bit more. And i have paid for shipping all ready, but i think they charge for second time shipping :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version