Author Topic: [GB]HKP-GMK,DCS and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale Round 3 (all shipped out)  (Read 22196 times)

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
"Updated 29 DEC, 2016"  All the orders has been shipped.

A quick note to let you know that we have been sent out all of the blank key orders, if you cannot check the tracking information, please don't worry, we will updated all the tracking information through website within this week, you will receive updated email of the orders status. They will go out by email so keep an eye on your spam folders just in case. Thanks.

We experienced an large number of orders more than before, we underestimate the time needed.

Due to the variety of colors, high and stem in this round of blank keys sales, we take little longer to process and quality check in order to you receive a satisfactory keycap, sorry for the longer waiting.

Thank you for your patience through it all, we are sure there will be bumps along the way, but bare with us and we believe things will go relatively smooth.

Once again, thank you for all of your support and patience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you buy, the more savings you will get

HKP Blank keys Pre-order Sale (Round 3)

Taking Orders Now! ==> Order Here

Please select your preference of colors or types of key cap "GMK" ,"DCS" or "Topre". when placing your order payment. Discount applies on the total number of quantity of key caps you have ordered. For the details of discount, please refer to the below table. The more you buy, the more savings you will get.

GMK & DCS

1. Three tone - RGG - $ 18/pc

2. Three tone - VGG - $ 18/pc

3. Two tone - Pink Blue - $ 14/pc

4. Two tone - Gray wolf - $ 14/pc

5. Two tone - Purple Gray - $ 14/pc

6. Two tone - Neon Orange Black - $ 14/pc

7. Two tone - Maroon Black - $ 14/pc

8. Single color - Macaron Pink - $ 10/pc

9. Single color - Macaron Blue - $ 10/pc

10. Single color - Red - $ 10/pc

11. Single color - Aqua Green - $ 10/pc

12. Single color - Neon Orange - $ 10/pc

13. Single color - Maroon - $ 10/pc

Please see below layout for your information :

DCS
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1

GMK
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1  | Enter | Alt/Ctrl 1.25 | Shift 2.75 | Shift 2.25 | Shift 1.75

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 December 2016, 11:18:56 by martinyeah »

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Re: HKP - GMK ,DCS and Topre Blank keys Pre-order Sale (Round 3)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 05:06:34 »

Topre

14. Three tone - RGG - $ 18/pc

15. Three tone - VGG - $ 18/pc

16. Two tone - Pink Blue - $ 14/pc

17. Two tone - Gray wolf - $ 14/pc

18. Two tone - Purple Gray - $ 14/pc

19. Two tone - Neon Orange Black - $ 14/pc

20. Two tone - Maroon Black - $ 14/pc

21. Single color - Macaron Pink - $ 10/pc

22. Single color - Macaron Blue - $ 10/pc

23. Single color - Red - $ 10/pc

24. Single color - Aqua Green - $ 10/pc

25. Single color - Neon Orange - $ 10/pc

26. Single color - Maroon - $ 10/pc

Please see below layout for your information :

TOPRE
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1 | Enter/Return | Caps Lock/Control | Atl/Ctrl 1.5 | Shift 2.75 | Shift 2.25

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 05:07:42 »
DESCRIPTION

Switch Type : Cherry MX | Topre

DCS
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1

GMK
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1  | Enter | Alt 1.25 | Shift 2.75 | Shift 2.25 | Shift 1.75

TOPRE
R4 | R3 | R2 | R1 | Enter/Return | Caps Lock/Control | Atl/Ctrl 1.5 | Shift 2.75 | Shift 2.25

Once the pre-sale ends and after payment is received, we will then proceed to make the keycaps. We will notify buyers of the shipping time once we have collected all the pre-sale intake.
We will send out the keycaps in different batches.Order depending on time of we predict that the time to create the keycaps will be around 2 months.

IMPORTANT

1.Please ensure that your address is correct when filling in the details Address should include a zipcode and the country that we are shipping to.If the address is inaccurate and the parcel gets sent back to us, the fee to re-send the parcel is responsibility of the buyer.

2.Once the payment and order is confirmed if there are any changes in between, please send us an email "sales@hotkeysproject.com" and "DO NOT PM US".

3.All the latest news will be updated in the first post.

SHIPPING

1.We are able to ship our Keycap globally.

2.Estimated ship date is December, 2016. If the delivery is earlier than time expected date, we will updated in the first post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 05:08:43 »
Hold

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline pr0ximity

Any chance we could get a color comparison of the Topre colors against the Topre PBT spacebars? I'm particularly interested in the blues shades.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Cony_WANG

Looks fine. Will buy some.
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 September 2016, 05:27:59 by Cony_WANG »

Offline kekstee

I would love to see a picture of the Macaron colours on a black HHKB :P

Offline Vigrith

Should be stopping by in a couple days to fetch a few (probably a full set) HHKB modifiers, Martin.

Lovely colours as I've previously told you already!

Offline fancymans

I'm a little sad there's no offering for Topre Gray Wolf 1.25u R1 mods. My poor 660c feels left out. T^T
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Glad it's not topre only...

R.I.P wallet xD

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Any chance we could get a color comparison of the Topre colors against the Topre PBT spacebars? I'm particularly interested in the blues shades.

what do you meant by "Topre colors against the Topre PBT spacebars"

If you are not in a hurry, I will take a photos by this weekend :)

Offline fancymans

I think he means a photo that shows both the Topre blanks and the blue PBT spacebar.

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
I'm a little sad there's no offering for Topre Gray Wolf 1.25u R1 mods. My poor 660c feels left out. T^T

Next time I will make Backspace, but for 1.25 still considering. (because I dont have 660c XD)

Offline fancymans

Next time I will make Backspace, but for 1.25 still considering. (because I dont have 660c XD)

Can I PM you for a quote to make 6 of them? ;) Unless... tooling doesn't exist?

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

I think he means a photo that shows both the Topre blanks and the blue PBT spacebar.

Oh. I know what you meant now.

Sorry I dont have the blue PBT spacebar :(

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Actually you are not the only one asking me to make the 1.25, let me think it over XD

Offline fancymans

Actually you are not the only one asking me to make the 1.25, let me think it over XD

There is hope! :D

Offline slickmamba

how close is the macaroon blue to mintgum cc?
Hi :)

Offline WNovizar

Are you able to make these in custom profile? I am interested in this in 1.25u R2 row profile (ASDF row)
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
Show Image

This is a big question for me too? Also I see that all shipping options seem to be free once you are ordering 8 or more, is that right or should it be only the std. shipping that's free?

Offline fancymans

Show Image

This is a big question for me too? Also I see that all shipping options seem to be free once you are ordering 8 or more, is that right or should it be only the std. shipping that's free?
Shipping is free if you order 8 or more.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
Show Image

Even the fastest express shipping? because that's how it is right now.

Offline fancymans

Show Image

Even the fastest express shipping? because that's how it is right now.
Well if that's what it's saying then it probably is. I'd hate to find out it's not after spending $250+

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
That's true :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
Hi Martin.  Thanks for bringing back single tone Maroon Topre and Grey Wolf!   :thumb:  Too bad I'm on a self imposed purchase ban until I finish my group buy!

Offline WNovizar

Are you able to make these in custom profile? I am interested in this in 1.25u R2 row profile (ASDF row)

Someone please answer this, I really want to get these caps....

Offline djchup

• i write code
Ordered a mod set in purp/grey to pair with gmk hyperfuse, wait until december on these is going to kill me  :'(

Offline fancymans

I really doubt it. What boards use 1.25u R2? And you failed to mention for which profile - Topre, GMK, or DCS.

Offline WNovizar

I really doubt it. What boards use 1.25u R2? And you failed to mention for which profile - Topre, GMK, or DCS.

Well it will be for my JD45, which has 1.25u tab. I already put GMK WoB keycaps on them except on that tab, and it would be nice if I can get these for completing my board.

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Show Image

I am sorry, since I don't have CC keycap, I have no idea how close they are.

Not currently, we have no plans to add a 1.25u R2 in the near future.

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Show Image

We have a promotion for Blank keys pre order, once your order reach 8pcs or above, you can get free shipping.

Hi Martin.  Thanks for bringing back single tone Maroon Topre and Grey Wolf!   :thumb:  Too bad I'm on a self imposed purchase ban until I finish my group buy!

No problem, take your time.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
Show Image

We have a promotion for Blank keys pre order, once your order reach 8pcs or above, you can get free shipping.

No problem, take your time.

Thanks Martin, ordered :)

Offline Belfong

What did you order @atlas? I'm torn between single or dual tone maroon! Lovin that transparency!

@martin, what type of plastic are you using? Same stuff like your Gasmask?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
What did you order @atlas? I'm torn between single or dual tone maroon! Lovin that transparency!

I decided to go with the single colour Macaron Blue and then also got a couple triple layer caps to match it. Was so tempted by the dual tone maroon too ;)

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Yes, same as gasmask :)

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
The photos are amazing Martin :)
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline kekstee

Did your shop system die or is it just me? Paypal lists the transaction as done, but my order just got cancelled after a week due to a failure with the transaction.
Mailed you the details.

//e woops, I managed to create an identical order I never got an email confirmation for.  It just timed out.  :-X
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 October 2016, 18:54:21 by kekstee »

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
The photos are amazing Martin :)

Thanks ;)

Did your shop system die or is it just me? Paypal lists the transaction as done, but my order just got cancelled after a week due to a failure with the transaction.
Mailed you the details.

//e woops, I managed to create an identical order I never got an email confirmation for.  It just timed out.  :-X

Just PM you :)

Offline repuls0r

Hi, just noticed on ur website diagram for the row profiles, it shows the F row as Row 4, but for actual keysets it should be Row 1. So should I order based on your picture or based on normal GMK Row 1?
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
Hi, just noticed on ur website diagram for the row profiles, it shows the F row as Row 4, but for actual keysets it should be Row 1. So should I order based on your picture or based on normal GMK Row 1?

base on our picture is ok  :thumb:

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker

Offline KHAANNN

Let me just say that blank artisans are a dream come true for me, I've paid $25 for regular 1.25 blanks in the past, I just saw this GB, don't know whether I can make up my mind in time, but I just wanted to say that I'm really really interested in 1.25/1.5/1.75 blanks in general, it's a need for me

As a minor suggestion, an "Ergo 1.25" would be nice too, a regular 1.25 R4 GMK, sanded down to be comfortable for thumbs

(I don't need it immediately myself, but it would be nice to see the 1.5 blank for GMK too)

As another minor suggestion, a boring gray blank would be nice too, not all colors match with all keycap sets, but mid-gray keycaps usually blend in ok. with most sets

Here's my usage, kind of explains the post:
149934-0
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker