Author Topic: A question about filco's and wasd keyboards.  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Ferdowsi

A question about filco's and wasd keyboards.
« on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 19:38:23 »
Sorry if this post is in the wrong section of geekhack.  I currently own a logitech g710+, and as many have warned me, I know want another mechanical keyboard.  So here is my question.  How much better is the build quality of filco's and wasd keyboards compared to the logitech g710+?  Let me know if you own any of the said keyboards, and thanks for the help.

Offline jabar

Re: A question about filco's and wasd keyboards.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 19:41:04 »
Filcos, WASD are Costar keyboards with very good build standards. There are other players deserving merit though like Ducky. I can't make a direct comparison to the Logitech but I have owned Ducky and Filcos and they are built like tanks.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline Abacus1234

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 19:52:34 »
I also own a Logitech G710, and while I thought it had a lot of features, I found the typing feel really inferior to Ducky, Cm Storm, and Filco. Not saying it was a bad board or anything, but I think you will notice an improvement in feel and build quality if you move to another brand.

Offline Ferdowsi

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 21:28:13 »
Thanks for the input so far!