Author Topic: Focus FK-2001 review (Alps SKCM Blue/White, Alps clones, etc.)  (Read 15238 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Today we look at a timeless classic and an iconic Alps keyboard; the Focus FK-2001. It took me a long time to get all the set pieces for this video! xD Hope you enjoy it :) .

Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline TeacherGeek

Re: Focus FK-2001 review (Alps SKCM Blue/White, Alps clones, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 21:54:05 »
Hey Thomas,

I really love your reviews. I am a newbie and you and taekeyboards are my go tos. Your Razor Blackwidow review was funny AF. I hope to see more of these scathing reviews.
I just ordered Hexgears GK 705 hot swappable keyboard and I noticed there are no reviews online about it. Probs not your type of keyboard anyways as it isn't a chunky monkey.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 02:28:05 »
Hey Thomas,

I really love your reviews. I am a newbie and you and taekeyboards are my go tos. Your Razor Blackwidow review was funny AF. I hope to see more of these scathing reviews.
I just ordered Hexgears GK 705 hot swappable keyboard and I noticed there are no reviews online about it. Probs not your type of keyboard anyways as it isn't a chunky monkey.
Glad you're enjoying the videos! :)

Off the top of my head there's a particularly vile keyboard coming up in a few weeks, and next week's has got some serious flaws as well. But I do try to not just have bad keyboards on all the time xD .

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 04:59:57 »
Another great review. Very nicely done.

It was interesting seeing the different layouts and switches used. That black version is very nice. I had no idea about them.

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rajendra82

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 09:43:45 »
Hey Thomas,

Off the top of my head there's a particularly vile keyboard coming up in a few weeks, and next week's has got some serious flaws as well. But I do try to not just have bad keyboards on all the time xD .

I hope this particularly vile keyboard review comes with a content warning for lots of naughty phrases. :thumb:

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 10:26:55 »
Hey Thomas,

I hope this particularly vile keyboard review comes with a content warning for lots of naughty phrases. :thumb:
Yes, I'm planning to do some particularly unique swearing in that video ;D .