Author Topic: [GB] After | Noon - Two 65% Boards | ZTBoards x AEBoards (Extras available soon)  (Read 54954 times)

Offline perouns

just got an invoice lets go !!
Me tooooooo!!!! Hype!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
If we want to add extras, how long do we have for that?
Hi my name is Ky. Collection: E-White After

Offline Jyobah

Thats great, I ended up with the noon but both boards are great looking. Congrats again on your win.

Offline perouns

Thats great, I ended up with the noon but both boards are great looking. Congrats again on your win.
Man I’m so happy. I got the after! E-white

Offline h40

• h40.io
Praise re-roll RNJesus I'm in on noon now. Woot woot!

Offline Jyobah

Praise re-roll RNJesus I'm in on noon now. Woot woot!

haha nice congrats

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
  • reddit /u/PleaseBeMyFriend

Please email us regarding extra add-ons.

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M

Sounds good! I sent an email regarding adding an extra plate this morning but didn't want to ping you again because I thought I missed the window to add on. 

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo

Sounds good! I sent an email regarding adding an extra plate this morning but didn't want to ping you again because I thought I missed the window to add on.

Apologies if we missed the email! We've been receiving a lot, so we may have missed it. Please feel free to send us another email regarding the change again.

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
Ellicose and Phlop are amazing guys! Super helpful and were able to help me out with everything. I'm super excited for my After and will continue to support their work in the future!

Offline itchikneesan

Just got an invoice for the Noon; looks like it was probably one of the re-raffles. 2/3 on keyboard raffles so far! :cool:
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2020, 01:24:58 by itchikneesan »
Keyboards: TGR Jane v2 ME | Keycult No. 1 Rev. 2 | Owlab Mr. Suit | Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75 | Omnitype Bauer 2 | AEBoards Praxis IM

GMK Sets: GMK Olivia++ | Café | Dracula | Ursa | Shoko 2nd Style
CRP R4 Sets: Greek Tulip | Japanese Pink
Other Sets: Geekark BoW | MT3 Extended 2048 | MONOKEI Series 1 WoB
Coming soon(tm): ePBT 3000SAT

Offline Jyobah

Apologies if we missed the email! We've been receiving a lot, so we may have missed it. Please feel free to send us another email regarding the change again.

Yes I also sent an email about something. If we pay by morning tomorrow we should be good?  24hr is the time our email was recieved? Thanks

Offline EvilemX8

Yes I also sent an email about something. If we pay by morning tomorrow we should be good?  24hr is the time our email was recieved? Thanks

I think we got to your email, but yeah, 24 hours from time email is received is good. To others reading this, please let us know if an extension is necessary.

We will provide an update in 1 or 2 days regarding our move to schedule and start production!

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M

I think we got to your email, but yeah, 24 hours from time email is received is good. To others reading this, please let us know if an extension is necessary.

We will provide an update in 1 or 2 days regarding our move to schedule and start production!

Super excited, thanks for helping me through email earlier helping me add on some extras and solving some issues!

Offline perouns

Just got an invoice for the Noon; looks like it make have been one of the re-raffles. 2/3 on keyboard raffles so far! :cool:
Nice! My first raffle win outta 10 rip. Thanks to the reraffle I got a second chance lol.

Offline Diggidy

Dang, missed the re-roll too. Congrats to all winners!

Offline brehski

RIP Told my coworker about the After and he won the raffle :( Can I get an F in the chat?

definitely inting him in league tonight
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2020, 19:20:19 by brehski »

Offline adamjohari

Oh wow, got the board on re-raffle! Love you guys! Thanks! I'll post pics once I'm done building it. Wonder what keycaps will look good with burgandy. Was thinking about getting the Kon Momo.
After | KBD8X Mk2 | Prophet | Ducky One 2 Mini

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
Oh wow, got the board on re-raffle! Love you guys! Thanks! I'll post pics once I'm done building it. Wonder what keycaps will look good with burgandy. Was thinking about getting the Kon Momo.

Congrats! After or Noon?

Offline perouns

Congrats! After or Noon?
He said burgundy so assuming after.

Offline adamjohari

Congrats! After or Noon?

Thanks!

I got the After. Didn't know that burgundy was only offered for the After.

So happy! After so many failures in FCFS (not sure if I auto fill too slow or other people are just super fast) and Raffles. I'm new to the hobby, but I feel like I've gone deep into the rabbit hole. Nice to be part of this community.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2020, 21:35:04 by adamjohari »
After | KBD8X Mk2 | Prophet | Ducky One 2 Mini

GMK Laser | ePBT Kon MoMo | Infinikey Port | Sanctuary Rebirth PBT | GMK Deep Navy

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M

Congrats! After or Noon?

Thanks!

I got the After. Didn't know that burgundy was only offered for the After.

So happy! After so many failures in FCFS (not sure if I auto fill too slow or other people are just super fast) and Raffles. I'm new to the hobby, but I feel like I've gone deep into the rabbit hole. Nice to be part of this community.

Hell yeah brother, I'm hyped as well for my e-white after :D

Offline ecbob

Getting an E-White After as well. I figured that the red color wouldn't fit my current keycap lineup

Offline Ellen_Degenocide

E-white After gang.

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
Yessir! So happy that my coworker told me about this GB. I was in the market for a Satisfaction but the After is my endgame because I actually wanted a 65%. What extras did you guys go with? I went for brass and fr4 plate

Offline dt2602

Hi,

Firstly, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on the succesful GB of the after and noon GB. It looks like that has been a big hit.

Secondly, I have been fortunate enough to win the raffle for the after board and I have paid for my invoice but I was wondering can I update my order?

I want to purchase an additional brass plate. I know it is a bit late so it's okay if it's not possible.

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M
Hi,

Firstly, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on the succesful GB of the after and noon GB. It looks like that has been a big hit.

Secondly, I have been fortunate enough to win the raffle for the after board and I have paid for my invoice but I was wondering can I update my order?

I want to purchase an additional brass plate. I know it is a bit late so it's okay if it's not possible.

Shoot them an email, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Send them an email. Worst case, i watched their twitch vod and they were planning on releasing the plate files!
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2020, 08:34:58 by toxicity »

Offline perouns

Hi,

Shoot them an email, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Send them an email. Worst case, i watched their twitch vod and they were planning on releasing the plate files!
Yup I confirmed with them and they’re definitely releasing plate  file after boards ship out.

Offline bobgr8

In: E-white after gang!

Offline brehski

Any chances of extras sale or R2? Super bummed with the L

Offline EvilemX8

We will for sure have extras for sale of all variants, and likely will have an R2 - of course, depends on how this all goes.

Really really happy with how much excited everyone is. We're working on the Discord next so we can have a better and more centralized place of communication as opposed to GeekHack, please stay tuned for that! We hope to have it ready very soon (tm)

Regarding the buy:
After 60 or so changes to orders, we are finally tallying the total order. We will have an update within the next few days when everything is settled down with the factory. Please reach us at ztboards@gmail.com if you have any questions for the time being (until we get our Discord up), but please note we are no longer taking order modifications.

We are also actively working on the custom knob for the After. We don't have a real timeline for this, but I'm going to say sometime by early August we will have an IC/final design ready for prototyping.

Offline yoot

• none

We will for sure have extras for sale of all variants, and likely will have an R2 - of course, depends on how this all goes.

Really really happy with how much excited everyone is. We're working on the Discord next so we can have a better and more centralized place of communication as opposed to GeekHack, please stay tuned for that! We hope to have it ready very soon (tm)

Regarding the buy:
After 60 or so changes to orders, we are finally tallying the total order. We will have an update within the next few days when everything is settled down with the factory. Please reach us at ztboards@gmail.com if you have any questions for the time being (until we get our Discord up), but please note we are no longer taking order modifications.

We are also actively working on the custom knob for the After. We don't have a real timeline for this, but I'm going to say sometime by early August we will have an IC/final design ready for prototyping.
So will the knob be more of a 'private' IC (if it even is an IC), only open to those who got the After?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline toxicity

• Kyle M

Regarding the buy:

So will the knob be more of a 'private' IC (if it even is an IC), only open to those who got the After?

From what I remember from the vod, they will prioritize us, who won the After Raffle, before considering units for outside sales. I’m excited to see what the design will look like but it’s all about patience now as they are getting to try to settle all the orders with the factory.

Offline RossLocke18

Regarding the buy:

From what I remember from the vod, they will prioritize us, who won the After Raffle, before considering units for outside sales. I’m excited to see what the design will look like but it’s all about patience now as they are getting to try to settle all the orders with the factory.

This makes me super excited. I can only imagine how nice this knob will end up looking and feeling. Will most certainly be getting one for my After

Offline brehski

Regarding the buy:

Can't wait to join the discord and see how everything turns out. I definitely will be on the lookout for extras!

Offline DojoMojo

I was watching the build stream for the after and I was wondering if there is enough space between PCB and the case to use Mil-Max sockets ?
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2020, 00:30:04 by DojoMojo »

Offline Clay333

Quick question, will the PCBs have an LED indicator light for Caps Lock? If there is still time to add it that would be greatly appreciated.

Offline 1am_Icy

• Clickity Clackity
Im very interested in a second run, hopefully with some addition to the PCB (Hotswap specifically). Is there any possibility of this happening, and if so where would I get an update?

Offline Darknight00z

Im very interested in a second run, hopefully with some addition to the PCB (Hotswap specifically). Is there any possibility of this happening, and if so where would I get an update?

Come back in 8months time after R1 ships

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
Quick question, will the PCBs have an LED indicator light for Caps Lock? If there is still time to add it that would be greatly appreciated.

No, as stated in the post, the PCB does not have any LED support. I don't really have any plans to add any either.

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo

Hotswap PCB likely won't be happening in future runs. Sorry!

Offline ecbob

When will the discord be made? I would love to chat with fellow AfterNoon fans

Offline Clay333

No, as stated in the post, the PCB does not have any LED support. I don't really have any plans to add any either.

Slightly disappointing but not a big deal. I knew there would be no RBG, but didn't know if that included a simple indicator light. Either way I'm excited to see how the board turns out. Your logo looks great and really makes the board.

Offline Trixxur

Missed the build stream but does anybody have a link to the build stream for the After?

Offline perouns

Missed the build stream but does anybody have a link to the build stream for the After?
Look up ztboards on twitch

Offline EvilemX8

When will the discord be made? I would love to chat with fellow AfterNoon fans

Going to work on it this weekend and will have it out this following week, it's more or less set up - but don't want to let anything slip through the cracks. We will update when the Discord is ready and also when board is scheduled for production.

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
https://discord.gg/p47q7v

Hey all, our discord is now open!

Offline DojoMojo

Re: [GB] After | Noon - Two 65% Boards | ZTBoards x AEBoards
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 00:23:52 »
Invite invalid error

Offline ChatimePapi

Offline DojoMojo

Re: [GB] After | Noon - Two 65% Boards | ZTBoards x AEBoards