Author Topic: Razer Mamba, Arctosa, Gamecom 367 headset  (Read 1891 times)

Offline .XL

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://www.paokfc.gr/
Razer Mamba, Arctosa, Gamecom 367 headset
« on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 18:24:01 »
As the title says, I have the three listed items I'd like to trade for.

The Mamba was received as a Christmas gift last year, but didn't see use until Oct when I built a new PC. It's in good condition, only issue is the scroll wheel will squeak every now and then.

The Arctosa and Gamecom 367 were purchased when I built the new PC, in Oct, and have been used since then.

All three didn't see much use until I started playing SC2 in early Dec. The use they do see now is around 3-4 hours a day.

I'm looking for...anything interesting in trade, really :p Let's see what you have to offer!
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline .XL

• http://www.paokfc.gr/
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 09:37:19 »
Just so everyone knows, I'd be willing to trade for almost anything. You make a friggin awesome cheesesteak? Make me 5, freeze em, and you have yourself a new Arctosa. Do you brew your own beer? I'll take a jug, and the Gamecom is yours.

What I'd REALLY like is a sound card. Like an X-Fi. If someone could buy me one of these you'll get the mouse and keyboard, if you get me these I'll give you all three AND $20.

If you get me these I'll give you all three and $100.

PM me!
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline tacite

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 March 2011, 14:40:55 »
For beyerdynamic can be interesting ESI Juli@ or just some DAC with headamp (USB or S/PDIF). :)
FILCO Majestouch Tenkeyless
(FKBN87MC)

[sigpic][/sigpic]