Author Topic: [GB] DSA Dolch ISO + Expansions/DSA RGBY/DSA DOLCH Blank Sets [REFUNDING]  (Read 170950 times)

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
Roger that!! Enjoy!

Topre REALFORCE

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
Re: [GB] DSA Dolch ISO + Expansions/DSA RGBY/DSA DOLCH Blank Sets [Payment Due!!!!!]
« Reply #501 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 11:45:00 »
sorry for the lack of updates over the labor-day weekend <--lazy american.
I will be replying to pm's and posting a update here shortly.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GB] DSA Dolch ISO + Expansions/DSA RGBY/DSA DOLCH Blank Sets [Payment Due!!!!!]
« Reply #502 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 12:57:00 »
kit 2 72/100
kit 3 42/50
kit 4 24/25
Kit 5 62/75
Kit 7 37/50
kit 8 43/50

looking better but we are still no where near the 100 tier for set 2 dsa rgby.
I will be sending nag letters probably Friday/next weekend.

Offline vierax

« Reply #503 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 16:22:03 »
Any news concerning payments ?
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 September 2013, 18:20:07 by vierax »

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #504 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 17:08:15 »
yeah i really hope this doesnt fall through.....I notice that alot of non-payment people are people who arent really recognizable here and i mean no offense to new people but it seems that way.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #505 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 22:58:28 »
I am sorry I have been very busy so far this week and will continue to be all week with work stuff.
I will send out the paypal reminder emails and PM's tomorrow during the day.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #506 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 03:38:40 »
I am sorry I have been very busy so far this week and will continue to be all week with work stuff.
I will send out the paypal reminder emails and PM's tomorrow during the day.
You know, if you need some kneecaps busted... I mean, just sayin!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #507 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 12:54:27 »
paypal reminder emails sent

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #508 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 02:16:20 »
If anybody wants to take over my order which is RGBY set let me know, already paid for it you can just pay me trough paypal and give Domoligato your shipping info.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline foxtrott

« Reply #509 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 06:39:15 »
from when the caps are actually shipped?

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #510 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 10:51:32 »
If anybody wants to take over my order which is RGBY set let me know, already paid for it you can just pay me trough paypal and give Domoligato your shipping info.

no. I am struggling to even get everyone to pay. I may end up refunding everyone. I am not going to take offers to buy out your order.

I am going to give this another week to receive payments before I make a decision to either refund everyone or to buy out the remaining orders to get to the tiers I invoiced at.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #511 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 11:40:23 »
:(

this sucks, i was looking forward to this for a GH60 with a special layout.

so many unpaid people....

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #512 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 17:47:47 »

no. I am struggling to even get everyone to pay. I may end up refunding everyone. I am not going to take offers to buy out your order.

I am going to give this another week to receive payments before I make a decision to either refund everyone or to buy out the remaining orders to get to the tiers I invoiced at.

Domoligato bro, I already have paid the invoice..., just posted if someone else wants to take over my set. Whoever would want to take over he will need to make payment to me and leave his paypal address to you for the additional shipping cost.

Reason I asked if someone wants to take over the set is because I had canceled the DSA Dolch. If someone taking over on an already paid set can cause confusion and problems, then no worries Domo, I'll sell the set after I receive it.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #513 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 18:09:40 »
You may not receive it. You can't sell what you don't have. Please read all the other stuff posted after yours.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #514 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 19:00:18 »
You may not receive it. You can't sell what you don't have.

If this goes down miserably, all it does for the noobs here is confirm that handing out money doesn't guarantee any certainty whatsoever.

Maybe it will further reduce any further participation of Group Buys in general.  Now comes the waiting or would you prefer a paypal call-back on this order?

Sorry but you better make up your mind soon before it's taken away from you.  No one wants to lose their money on a failed Group Buy, there's already too much of that happening here already.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 September 2013, 19:19:14 by Elrick »

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #515 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 19:11:52 »
Hey Domo,

No matter what you decide to do I just want to say thanks for all the effort you've put into this. Seriously: Thanks!

Topre REALFORCE

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #516 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 19:20:17 »
You may not receive it. You can't sell what you don't have.

If this goes down miserably, all it does for the noobs here is confirm that handing out money doesn't guarantee any certainty whatsoever.

Maybe it will further reduce any further participation of Group Buys in general.  Now comes the waiting or would you prefer a paypal call-back on this order?

You better make up your mind soon before someone takes that away from you.  No one wants to lose their money on a failed Group Buy, there's already too much of that happening here already.

If you want your money back now send me a pm. otherwise please do not start some panic for no reason.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #517 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:00:41 »
If you want your money back now send me a pm. otherwise please do not start some panic for no reason.

Have just sent you the pm.  If the organizer is scared for the viability of his own group buy what does it say for the ones who have already paid up in full?
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:02:42 by Elrick »

Offline randrews

« Reply #518 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:05:37 »
It sounds like all he's saying is that because of the unpaid invoices he may have to cancel the thing. Doesn't sound like anyone's lost any money or is going to lose any money, he's said he'll refund everybody. So calm down.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #519 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:14:22 »
I have sent pm's to all the people that have outstanding invoices now.
I plan to invest a ton of my own money in this to make up for the people that failed to pay, to get it to the tiers needed. Patience is key.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:15:58 by domoaligato »

Offline pasph

« Reply #520 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:38:43 »
Sorry to see names like Boost and tsangan between the unpaid
domoaligato let us know if we can help you in some way
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #521 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 20:55:04 »
You may not receive it. You can't sell what you don't have. Please read all the other stuff posted after yours.

I wasn't aware that this was the situation with this GB:

kit 2 72/100
kit 3 42/50
kit 4 24/25
Kit 5 62/75
Kit 7 37/50
kit 8 43/50

That's a lot of sets if you decide to pay for them Domo, how will they sell after that if you do decide to pay for them..... Give it another week and see if people pay up, not the end of the world dude, there will always be GB's here at GH.

Offline pasph

« Reply #522 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 21:23:44 »

I wasn't aware that this was the situation with this GB:

kit 2 72/100
kit 3 42/50
kit 4 24/25
Kit 5 62/75
Kit 7 37/50
kit 8 43/50

That's a lot of sets if you decide to pay for them Domo, how will they sell after that if you do decide to pay for them..... Give it another week and see if people pay up, not the end of the world dude, there will always be GB's here at GH.

Maybe started only by vendors and to be paid up front without price tiers
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline vierax

« Reply #523 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 23:04:53 »
hum sorry, I didn't want to raise a polemic. thx Domo to set this up, I'm sure you do the best you can (days are too short, aren't they?)

The situation isn't that bad if reminder wasn't sent, let's hope it wakes people. Obviously, there will be some bad payers and two possibilities, depends on the quantity unpaid : closing the GB and refunding or ordering the MOQ and organising a leftover. But let's give some time to see what happen.

Offline Qipz

« Reply #524 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 02:33:35 »
Give it another week domo, sent them the email and hope for the best, are there no resellers that are interested in taking over the unpaid ones? Try scouting around for webshops that might take over a few.

Offline vorn

« Reply #525 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 01:46:36 »
I really hope this happens - the ISO kit alone was the reason I even participated in the Dolch Replica GB.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #526 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 11:37:00 »
It is going to happen. everyone that has contacted me so far has cancelled there orders but I am going to buy out the sets needed to hit the tiers. It may take me a little longer to save the money to invest it in this groupbuy but it is going to happen. btw I will be answering PM's this afternoon... it is 9:36pm PST and I am at work.

Offline randrews

« Reply #527 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 12:36:59 »
It is going to happen. everyone that has contacted me so far has cancelled there orders but I am going to buy out the sets needed to hit the tiers. It may take me a little longer to save the money to invest it in this groupbuy but it is going to happen. btw I will be answering PM's this afternoon... it is 9:36pm PST and I am at work.

Not everyone, I added to mine. :)

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #528 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 13:29:11 »
you are special :D

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #529 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 13:46:45 »
ok I think I am done responding to all the pm's and reinvoicing the select few.

Offline randrews

« Reply #530 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 13:55:00 »
you are special :D

Happy to do my part at making minimum quantities, and to get more DSA keys. :)

Offline Qipz

« Reply #531 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 13:55:56 »
Have you contacted the other DSA Dolch thread, the one that spawned this one, and asked if anybody wanted one of the open sets? There has to be someone why still wants it

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #532 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 15:03:23 »
I will give the remaining people until Friday to pay or I will cancel there invoices.
If anyone wants to place a order go ahead as the order form is still live. send me a pm afterwards letting me know that you ordered.

I will go post in the dsa dolch thread now.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #533 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 15:36:59 »
name of kitKit 2 - DSA RGBY KitKit 3 - Tenkeyless KitKit 4 - Tenkey KitKit 5 - Alternate ModifersKit 7 - GE Blank Gamer KitKit 8 - GX Blank Gamer Kit
total paid for734525643944
Total needed1005025755050
Remaining275011116
[/color]
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 September 2013, 15:38:54 by domoaligato »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #534 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 16:08:48 »
Domo I'll pick up an RGBY kit and 1 GE Gamer kit and 1 GX Gamer kit.

I'll fill out order form and pm you  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 September 2013, 16:26:13 by SpAmRaY »

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #535 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 18:58:30 »
Domo I'll pick up an RGBY kit and 1 GE Gamer kit and 1 GX Gamer kit.

I'll fill out order form and pm you  :thumb:

thank you. and thanks to everyone else that is helping out.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #536 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 19:15:13 »
Domo have you gotten any answer from the people that haven't paid, or they just don't want to respond and apologize at all?

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #537 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 23:47:25 »
most of the people that did respond said sorry and cancelled there orders. I want to say thanks for them contacting me.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #538 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 02:08:19 »
can't believe boost hasn't paid yet, he is probably just super busy. I'll ping him as soon as I see him online.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #539 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 18:29:28 »
I am very involved in work atm. I will answer pm's and create new invoice asap. Sorry for this delay.

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
« Reply #540 on: Fri, 20 September 2013, 06:48:49 »
Domo, secure me 1 kit 3 and 5 when it arrives :)
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #541 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 03:29:31 »
I am very sorry I have been working a lot lately next week should also be pretty insane at my job. I will answer all PM's and send invoices in the morning. I have just been to busy to handle it the last few days.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #542 on: Sun, 22 September 2013, 04:18:07 »
I will answer all PM's and send invoices in the morning. I have just been to busy to handle it the last few days.

Pay attention to your REAL life rather than hold our hands here on this Group Buy.  Just get everything sorted at your end first.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #543 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 12:10:25 »
ok invoices and pm's answered/sent.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #544 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 12:10:38 »
paid!

Offline pasph

« Reply #545 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:50:47 »
Paid

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #546 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:43:20 »
thanks guys/gals!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #547 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:44:20 »
again thanks to spam for helping me out  ;)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #548 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 19:14:58 »
Yes, I re-paid.

Too embarrassed to admit for being so wrong about this guy.  Great product, brilliant set of keys to get - PLUS he let me back in  :thumb: .

Thank you.

Offline vierax

« Reply #549 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 09:50:00 »
Any news ? How many payments are still waited ? No more cancellation ?
Domo : please make a new chart (we like them :D)