Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 872994 times)

Offline smeckledorfed

Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #2850 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 20:22:38 »
Always seem to return to my first love, TF2.

Offline blcksqrrl

• I'm afraid that I just blue myself
« Reply #2851 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 20:47:13 »
I am currently playing Hotline Miami 2 in hard mode. I'd say that the mode lives up to its name.

Poker II MX Blue

KUL ES-87 MX Blue

Apple Standard Keyboard

Apple Extended Keyboard II

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2852 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:39:28 »
ive been crouching around in dishonored
geting killed a lot on dark souls
scuttled about in AC Unity
ive crammed a few hundred hours into payday 2
reignited the warframe spark before they retire another ****ing prime frame
and balling in CSS
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #2853 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:44:11 »
Bought CS:GO a week and a half ago, already have 50 something hours, and Its been taking up most of my time lately :p that, and I picked up skyrim, surgeon simulator, and battleblock theatre from the steam sale, and I feel bad because I haven't even downloaded them yet  :-X
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2854 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:55:17 »
skyrim
say goodbye to everything else you do in your free time
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2855 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 07:04:35 »
I've just hit a glitch in Skyrim when I got to the first dragon priest... He is invincible, but luckily he can only get rid of my mana and not attack me.

It is annoying because the dungeon is sooooooooo long :( And full of dwarven spiders and those massive cockroach things... Sigh...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2856 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 08:13:56 »
Damn, playing Project Cars has ruined GT6 for me.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2857 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 09:25:30 »
Just got ARK: Survival Evolved! I'm so FN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Became friends with a Dodo and a Dilophosaurus popped out of the grass making cute sounds. It shot venom at me twice as I ran away and dove into the river, I swam as fast as I could; then it ate me. 10 / 10
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 June 2015, 10:49:18 by dustinhxc »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2858 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 12:34:33 »
I have been considering getting it, but it is quite expensive for a game that is still in development. I love Rust, but have been screwed over on a couple other early development games that I have bought. Trying to decide if I should wait for it to progress more before buying, or get it now!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2859 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 12:42:53 »
I have been considering getting it, but it is quite expensive for a game that is still in development. I love Rust, but have been screwed over on a couple other early development games that I have bought. Trying to decide if I should wait for it to progress more before buying, or get it now!

I had to turn some settings down to get the Frame Rate working right with my card but it still looks decent. Its fun as hell. Plenty enough is designed already where I wouldnt mind if they quit. BUT I hope they dont quit working on it!  :thumb: I play Local match Private so no one can burn my hut down at night.

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #2860 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 14:59:15 »
How is project cars by the way? I've meaning* meaning to pick it up, but I got grid 2 instead because it was really cheap at the time  :-X
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 June 2015, 15:14:46 by Rotaku »
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2861 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 15:07:20 »
How is project cars by the way? I've beefing meaning to pick it up, but I got grid 2 instead because it was really cheap at the time  :-X

Best racing game I've played.

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #2862 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 15:15:30 »
How is project cars by the way? I've beefing meaning to pick it up, but I got grid 2 instead because it was really cheap at the time  :-X

Best racing game I've played.
Don't tempt me like that, my wallet isn't happy the way it is :'(

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2863 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 22:45:47 »
bought gods will be watching, borderlands pre-sequel, and wolfenstein today. So, hopefully I'm going to get going on those

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2864 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 23:50:38 »
When GTA V came out I played a lot of that, got tired of online though, so now I am back to playing Battlefield 4 pretty frequently. My most recent purchase was Alien Isolation, and so far I like it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:45:39 by nickheller »

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #2865 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:13:38 »
Heroes of the Storm.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #2866 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:18:20 »
Ark: Evolution Evolved.  It is truly a lot of fun.  Being early access it does have a lot of flaws, glitches and performance issues.  With that being said, if you play pvevp you almost certainly need a tribe (clan) to survive/prosper.  With continued work and love though, this could be quite the game.  If anyone has it/buys it I play on server 46 with irl friends, hit me up.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2867 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:19:28 »
When GTA V came out I played a lot of that, got tired of online though, so now I am back to playing Battlefield 4 pretty frequently. My most recent purchase was Alien Isolation, and so far I like it so far.
TIL people still play BF4 for some reason
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2868 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:25:04 »

When GTA V came out I played a lot of that, got tired of online though, so now I am back to playing Battlefield 4 pretty frequently. My most recent purchase was Alien Isolation, and so far I like it so far.
thats because hardline is absolute ass and BF3 is dying
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2869 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:27:30 »

thats because hardline is absolute ass and BF3 is dying
BF3 is still alive enough to warrant playing it. ffs I'd rather hop on one of the 3 active bad company 2 servers

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #2870 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:27:43 »
Bad company 2 is still my favorite

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2871 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:31:44 »
Bad company 2 is still my favorite
nothing beats blowing up sites with c4 atvs. also the class structure at least made sense (remember the days when support wasn't useless?)

Offline minTea

« Reply #2872 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 01:41:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

Became friends with a Dodo and a Dilophosaurus popped out of the grass making cute sounds. It shot venom at me twice as I ran away and dove into the river, I swam as fast as I could; then it ate me. 10 / 10

Dude Ark is awesome!  Picked it up during the steam sale.  It is a  ton of fun, especially with friends :).  My and a couple of my good friends just do the stupidest things on that game haha.  We've made some pretty freaky looking humans with the character creation.  Some of the moments are just so cool like walking into some guy's campground you don't know, talking to him with the in game mic, and then all of a sudden another player runs through your campground, torch in hand and T-Rex running behind them.  Everyone is screaming and running for their life.  So crazy haha.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2873 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 13:56:41 »
The new patch ****ing broke and ruined Project Cars... the main campaign is now totally broken

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2874 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 17:59:12 »
The new patch ****ing broke and ruined Project Cars... the main campaign is now totally broken
RIP that game.
They just announced Project CARS 2.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2875 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 18:02:04 »
RIP that game.
They just announced Project CARS 2.

yeah I know, read about it not long after trying to find a fix for my problem (also found another bug (your engine blows up no matter what in the made up LMP1 at Le Mans, brilliant!))... so glad I didn't join the kickstarter, the games been out for what, a month maybe two and is still broken? Piss take

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #2876 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 01:53:45 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2877 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 05:08:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Dude Ark is awesome!  Picked it up during the steam sale.  It is a  ton of fun, especially with friends :).  My and a couple of my good friends just do the stupidest things on that game haha.  We've made some pretty freaky looking humans with the character creation.  Some of the moments are just so cool like walking into some guy's campground you don't know, talking to him with the in game mic, and then all of a sudden another player runs through your campground, torch in hand and T-Rex running behind them.  Everyone is screaming and running for their life.  So crazy haha.

Hahahha that's amazing!!!

Offline jamster

« Reply #2878 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 08:08:07 »
I've been playing Planetside 2 for the past six months. It has its frustrations, but the number of online participants makes for some very cool fights.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2879 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 04:53:21 »
Out of the top 5 most helpful reviews of Project Cars, 4 are negative, this is the top rated review;

Every time I even try and play PC it just ****s me over, with glitches, bugs and autistic AI, and I'm not even going to try and race single seaters/formula cars where the nightmare only gets worse, here is a good example of the AI in the game;

This guy is legit fast with a wheel and is playing on the hardest difficulty. Good thing they have annouced the second game before fixing this cluster ****.

« Last Edit: Sat, 04 July 2015, 05:03:00 by baldgye »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2880 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 08:37:25 »
After a few hours of trying to get it to work. I've been playing Halo online! It runs flawlessly! Takes a while for the map to load on the server but it is so sick!

« Last Edit: Sun, 05 July 2015, 10:35:26 by dustinhxc »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2881 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 12:08:41 »
After a few hours of trying to get it to work. I've been playing Halo online! It runs flawlessly! Takes a while for the map to load on the server but it is so sick!

I've been playing it too! Its so sick! Halo 3 was my favorite xbox game when I was younger, so it is great to be able to play it again, this time on the computer.  :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2882 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 12:47:01 »

I've been playing it too! Its so sick! Halo 3 was my favorite xbox game when I was younger, so it is great to be able to play it again, this time on the computer.  :)

Hell yea dude! :) I hope they can port sandtrap some day!

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2883 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 17:24:04 »
Russian Halo Online or ElDewrito?
I've been thinking about getting ElDewrito up and running but currently I've gotten addicted to War Thunder again.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2884 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 19:18:59 »
Russian Halo Online or ElDewrito?
I've been thinking about getting ElDewrito up and running but currently I've gotten addicted to War Thunder again.

Eldewrito, the new update is nice.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2885 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 00:33:51 »
Just beat Hitman absolution, and damn that game was fun. It's the first hitman game I've played, and it was a blast. I roleplayed harder in that game then any video game in quite a long time.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2886 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 08:42:09 »
I've been playing Borderlands Pre Sequel lately. Beat my first play through finally. There's some really good DLC for this game. I was certainly surprised.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2887 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 10:20:25 »
Been playing The Talos Principle a bunch, ****ing rad puzzles.

I got Borderlands 2 on the recent Humble sale, and to be frank I think it's pretty meh. I enjoyed the first one but I think I've realized the games are just too aimless and rote. The story blows.

The Witcher 3 continues to consume my life, I think I might read the books.

On the backlog:

Alien Isolation
Marvelous Miss Take
Bioshock Infinite
more GTA V, kind of fell off playing this because it seems like there are no tangible rewards for finishing the flying school with all golds like in San Andreas
Hitman Blood Money
Thief 1+2
Grim Fandango Remastered
forgot to finish Ori And The Blind Forest, think I'm right before the final boss

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline genkidama

« Reply #2888 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 20:02:04 »
On the backlog:

Bioshock Infinite
I can recommend this, beautiful game with a lovely story and bossfights so hard you wish you never learned swearing ^^ All in all just a real good game with astounding gameplay (speaking for myself). This part of the Bioshock series got me into it and I started playing the old one if you haven't. :)
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2889 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 05:08:52 »
Just finished playing some Battlefront Alpha. Game has a LOT of potential.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #2890 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 05:37:23 »
Just finished playing some Battlefront Alpha. Game has a LOT of potential.

I watched the gameplay videos from E3, and it looked awesome.

I don't really trust them though, after BF4. BF4 was a great game, but also a mess.. I'm going to wait until Battlefront comes out and see how it turns out. It basically looks like everything I wanted from a new Battlefront game though.  :thumb:

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2891 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:01:57 »
On the backlog:

Bioshock Infinite
I can recommend this, beautiful game with a lovely story and bossfights so hard you wish you never learned swearing ^^ All in all just a real good game with astounding gameplay (speaking for myself). This part of the Bioshock series got me into it and I started playing the old one if you haven't. :)
Bioshock 1 >
I do agree that Infinite was a good game but it was still a disappointment gameplay wise compared to both the original game and what was shown in the first gameplay trailer.
If you do play Infinite then I can recommend playing the Burial at Sea DLC which IMO was fantastic! Note that you should have played the first game before playing it though since BaS ties everything together.

Speaking of Bioshock, I should play through System Shock 2. I bought it on the Steam sale two years ago but I have yet to play it.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2892 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:33:28 »
On the backlog:

Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock 1 >
I do agree that Infinite was a good game but it was still a disappointment gameplay wise compared to both the original game and what was shown in the first gameplay trailer.
If you do play Infinite then I can recommend playing the Burial at Sea DLC which IMO was fantastic! Note that you should have played the first game before playing it though since BaS ties everything together.

Speaking of Bioshock, I should play through System Shock 2. I bought it on the Steam sale two years ago but I have yet to play it.

I found Infinite the be Infinitely better than the first game. The combat and mechanics in Bioshock where pretty horrible (IMO) and it's story was told via audio logs (essentially), which is pretty terrible in my book. Infinite has a much more interesting and engaging story, more refined mechanics and a much more interesting world. Though I think too much has been made of the series and they stand next to the Uncharted's and Gears games as the most over-rated average video games of the last generation.

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2893 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 08:32:12 »
I found Infinite the be Infinitely better than the first game. The combat and mechanics in Bioshock where pretty horrible (IMO) and it's story was told via audio logs (essentially), which is pretty terrible in my book. Infinite has a much more interesting and engaging story, more refined mechanics and a much more interesting world. Though I think too much has been made of the series and they stand next to the Uncharted's and Gears games as the most over-rated average video games of the last generation.
Bioshock's gameplay had more depth (you could have all weapons on you at all times and the upgrades were fantastic!) but it was little clunky. Gameplay wise it would have been better if you could dual wield plasmids and weapons instead of having to switch between them.
I didn't really mind the audio-log style storytelling, but maybe that's because I play games like a hoarder. When I had killed all enemies I would go through all rooms on the level to see if there was some loot I had missed, so it was nice to have some story in your ears while looting. And I don't think it was too dependent on audio logs, the environment and the few cutscenes did a decent job at telling the story.

One of the things that annoyed me with Infinite's story was the grandfather paradox. It renders the whole story either pointless or impossible, I had the same issue with Interstellar but since that didn't have the parallel multiverse theory it wasn't as much of a disturbance.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2894 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 09:05:17 »
Bioshock's gameplay had more depth (you could have all weapons on you at all times and the upgrades were fantastic!) but it was little clunky. Gameplay wise it would have been better if you could dual wield plasmids and weapons instead of having to switch between them.
I didn't really mind the audio-log style storytelling, but maybe that's because I play games like a hoarder. When I had killed all enemies I would go through all rooms on the level to see if there was some loot I had missed, so it was nice to have some story in your ears while looting. And I don't think it was too dependent on audio logs, the environment and the few cutscenes did a decent job at telling the story.

One of the things that annoyed me with Infinite's story was the grandfather paradox. It renders the whole story either pointless or impossible, I had the same issue with Interstellar but since that didn't have the parallel multiverse theory it wasn't as much of a disturbance.

true, but i feel that plot hole is fixed by the time 'holes'/rift things that appear and play 80s synth music at you from the streets of Paris.

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2895 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 09:26:46 »
true, but i feel that plot hole is fixed by the time 'holes'/rift things that appear and play 80s synth music at you from the streets of Paris.
The problem is this:
"The baptism at the end and Booker's sacrifice nullifies all of the events of game, meaning that the sacrifice would never happen--a classic grandfather paradox. Because Comstock was never baptised, Booker would not have gone to Columbia, meaning that he would never have been taken back by Elizabeth to make the sacrifice, meaning Comstock would have been baptised--meaning Comstock would never have been baptised, etc. Not to mention that, at the final scene after the credits, it is implied that Anna was never taken, meaning that Elizabeth never was, meaning that the sacrifice was never made and Comstock was baptised, etc.

Booker makes his choice before Anna is concieved, thus, Elizebeth (Anna) COULD NOT go back in time and kill her own father as it would prevent her from existing in the first place. Additionally, taking (A random version of) Booker (at the end of the game)  back to the past and killing him wouldnt work as he already exists in the past. You cannot take a person from the present back to the past and kill the present version there; The past version (who had yet to decide about baptisim) would have to be killed, which would negate all of the events in the game from possibly happening."
Basically the game never happened.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2015, 08:05:37 by Lord of Narwhals »

Offline genkidama

« Reply #2896 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 16:32:51 »
Basically the game never happened.

Wasn't this the beauty of it? Especially because we do not really know for certain what happens with going back to the past, alternating events doing this or that or this. I believe this makes the game more vivid for the gamer and entraps him thinking about all the possibilities that could and could not happen and so on and so forth.

At the end of a game I really stopped for a second and thought about all the little things happening and almost immediately started the game from the beginning as it was really captivating because of this paradoxon.
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline RaptorEX

« Reply #2897 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 14:18:34 »
Well... now me and my friends are playing in Left 4 Dead 2 on steam in cooop. Amazing gameplay. Maybe someone want to join us? :)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2898 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 05:55:12 »
Marks the whole things as spoilers except "the game never happened"... Well ****.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
« Reply #2899 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 08:04:27 »
Marks the whole things as spoilers except "the game never happened"... Well ****.
Sorry.