Author Topic: [GB] Master Control Rebirth  (Read 101030 times)

Offline natbuns

Re: [GB] Master Control Rebirth
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 14:34:26 »
Any updates on this? I've been trying to be patient with this group buy but it feels like its never going to happen at this point.rip

Offline Docter Kille

« Reply #151 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 04:22:51 »
Any updates? It's been more than a while now  :(

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 06:00:43 »
I thought the refunds were issued?

Offline Docter Kille

« Reply #153 on: Thu, 13 December 2018, 15:01:37 »
I thought the refunds were issued?

That was for the people that requested them. He sent out a form a while back of the sets that the people who refunded had, but no longer wanted to make up for the missing sets for the people that are still waiting. Since then, there has been no communication.

Offline Owl-

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 02:39:01 »
Has anyone heard back personally from Mr. J himself about receiving their refund?

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #155 on: Fri, 01 March 2019, 16:08:33 »
Its time for another reddit post, seems thats the only way to get Keyclack's attention.

Offline Owl-

« Reply #156 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 14:31:47 »
With how things are going, there really needs to be one. His webstore is selling and accepting payments for stuff, so the guy is alive. What baffles me is his website contains no means of contact or email. While on geekhack, one can see his email displayed on his profile.

I've emailed him, but no replies. I've been really patient with this GB but he's taking the piss with everyone.

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 06:18:07 »
With how things are going, there really needs to be one. His webstore is selling and accepting payments for stuff, so the guy is alive. What baffles me is his website contains no means of contact or email. While on geekhack, one can see his email displayed on his profile.

I've emailed him, but no replies. I've been really patient with this GB but he's taking the piss with everyone.

Totally agree, unaccaptable.

Offline Docter Kille

« Reply #158 on: Sat, 14 December 2019, 18:45:10 »
Has anyone had luck with getting in contact with him recently?

Offline acridAxid

« Reply #159 on: Sat, 14 December 2019, 18:53:30 »
I sent email saying I was going to be in the area soon and would be happy to give a hand sorting out the mess on my own time with no strings attached, but no response.  I think it's a lost cause.

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 18 December 2019, 10:03:45 »
I sent email saying I was going to be in the area soon and would be happy to give a hand sorting out the mess on my own time with no strings attached, but no response.  I think it's a lost cause.

It's been a lost cause for over a year. Persona non grata in my eyes.

Offline Docter Kille

« Reply #161 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 02:36:22 »
Pretty messed up that he hasn't just issued a refund if he isn't going to deliver, especially after her ran other group buys at the same time...

Offline acridAxid

« Reply #162 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 02:54:55 »
He did; some of declined because we started getting responses.  It appeared that an inventory was taken and we were sent a form allowing us to modify/append to our orders based on what stock existed.

I think this is a situation where there is some kind of motivation problem preventing the GB from being completed.  I know people get into these situations with good intentions when the complexity of running a GB sets in, and sometimes real life is enough to bowl you over.  My offer to help sort through the stock, prep and pack orders for shipment still stands.

Offline Docter Kille

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 19 February 2020, 22:42:04 »
Honestly I'd be down to help if he's local cause I just want my caps at this point lol.