Author Topic: [GB] MxSS - Polycarb 65% Kit for MX/SMK [Kinda close to finishing again?!]  (Read 120197 times)

Offline vewy_nice

Re: [GB] MxSS - Polycarb 65% Kit for MX/SMK [Big update/delays]
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 08:28:12 »
Hype!

Perfect timing for me to have to change my address, I'm moving next month lol.
I'll PM 'ya later, blue, I'm at work.

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #151 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 04:29:14 »
A little update, we're looking at ways to reduce the amount of fingerprints that show up in the coating, hopefully to zero. I'll be going overseas for a fortnight, then will push for the new prototype again. I can't promise the next production run won't be before CNY, since I've come to realise that running through CNY would lead to less attention to detail in production as the workers end up in a holiday mood lol. Based on timing and estimates, I will provide timelines to everyone. I'm very sorry this has been dragged on this long, but again, I really would like to do the best I can for everyone.

For anyone wondering why other poly boards are going fine while this ended up with issues, I will try and explain the basic differences.
The Poly Singa and TGR 910 are machined slowly to get a fairly clean finish, then sandblasted to achieve the frosted look we all know and love. The MxSS is done the same, followed by a UV coating. What this coating does is significantly improve the scratch resistance, and make the finish smoother. It also allows for custom colours.

I would like to maintain these benefits (primarily the scratch resistance), so even if some fingerprints are present, I will most likely not drop the UV coating. Feel free to comment if you think otherwise or have any advice.

Thanks,
Mx

Hype!

Perfect timing for me to have to change my address, I'm moving next month lol.
I'll PM 'ya later, blue, I'm at work.

I'll make sure to confirm addresses before I ship, but feel free to PM me before you forget  :thumb:

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #152 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 09:20:15 »
I am perfectly fine waiting for this board to meet your standards and I like that the UV coating provides a functional and unique difference to other polycarbonate boards.

Offline TechieWeirdo

« Reply #153 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 15:03:04 »
Any updates?
b o a r d s

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 04:44:32 »
Any updates?

Sorry for over a month to go back without one, I came back from my vacation to the peak of CNY, followed by a real busy week at work. I just contacted the factory rep today and started talks again, my aim is to push forward with getting all the brass parts finished so that we can have a bit more breathing room to work with.

With the cases, it's becoming more and more concerning that they have not been able to resolve the issues, although they are much reduced. Again I ask for an opinion from you guys, do you think the small fingerprint marks on the rear are acceptable or would you rather aim closer to perfection? I really do want to deliver high quality finished products to everyone, but the timeline is not looking great if I need to talk with another factory to get cases done as well. I'm willing to spend whatever I can out of pocket to make sure everything works out, but I still need to wait on my factory rep to get back to me about finishing the brass parts he has on hand before I can negotiate further about the cases.

I hope the issues don't worry everyone too much, and I honestly cannot thank you all enough for your patience, I will do my best to meet your expectations.

Offline MightyFineShindig

« Reply #155 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 07:23:31 »
At this point, I'd honestly prefer to wait for the best product possible.
Canoe | MxSS | M60-A | Aegis | Unikorn | Constellation

Offline dantambok

« Reply #156 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 11:42:27 »
am i the only one surprised that people arent pulling out their pitchforks because of delays?  :))
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #157 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 21:28:37 »
While the delays are definitely unfortunate, I think communication is a really big part of the equation. When you are clued into what's happening, and there is communication on the other end, I think it makes it easier to swallow the delays.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #158 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 22:14:24 »
While the delays are definitely unfortunate, I think communication is a really big part of the equation. When you are clued into what's happening, and there is communication on the other end, I think it makes it easier to swallow the delays.

Good point there. I agree, constant communication and transparency are key here.
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 05:30:47 »
For anyone wondering why other poly boards are going fine while this ended up with issues, I will try and explain the basic differences.
The Poly Singa and TGR 910 are machined slowly to get a fairly clean finish, then sandblasted to achieve the frosted look we all know and love. The MxSS is done the same, followed by a UV coating. What this coating does is significantly improve the scratch resistance, and make the finish smoother. It also allows for custom colours.

To add another data point, yuktsi said the other day in Discord that he had a 50% QC failure rate for the 910 bottom  :eek: So you're not alone in feeling the pain with poly boards.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline MightyFineShindig

« Reply #160 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 03:32:14 »
Monthly update? :D
Canoe | MxSS | M60-A | Aegis | Unikorn | Constellation

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #161 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 17:40:42 »
Sadly, none to give :(

Factory rep at least replied to me last Saturday with an excuse that they're restructuring the company a bit, but have not squeezed out a date out of him yet.

Will definitely let everyone know when I make progress.

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #162 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 07:13:28 »
It's been a little bit, but here's how things are.

Finally got a reply from my factory rep a fortnight ago, giving me a rough quote which basically amounted to the original cost price of the parts, except that they're only reworking the brass parts. Reason for this is that the cost of plating has gone up since thanks to current situation in Shenzhen. I'm willing to pay the price, but after the recent events, I can't trust the factory to fulfil the order to a acceptable standard.

I'll be getting the brass parts that they have on hand out, and moving the project to another factory. I already have a few factories in mind that have successfully delivered high quality keyboards, so we aren't shooting at thin air. Since we're reproducing the cases anyway, I've gotten my designer to put the knowledge of all his newer designs in and clean up this one.

We have indeed basically gone full circle in a year... but a sad case of a serious of unfortunate events. If you have any comments or criticism, again, feel free to post here or contact me in PMs. Ultimately, I'm really just going the extra mile to make sure that I'll be able to deliver something that leaves a smile on your face, so I really am open to any suggestions.

Mx

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #163 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 06:24:58 »
Sounds good to me, m8.
This isn't the longest I've waited for a board, so you aren't breaking any records *coughNewModelFcough*

You've been super informative and have kept communication going through the whole process, that's all i could really ask for in a GB runner.

Thanks for putting up with all the headaches, and getting things done right!

I'd be willing to chip in a bit extra once things ship to cover any substantial loss you're taking.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2019, 06:28:45 by vewy_nice »

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 20:00:39 »
Sounds good to me, m8.
This isn't the longest I've waited for a board, so you aren't breaking any records *coughNewModelFcough*

You've been super informative and have kept communication going through the whole process, that's all i could really ask for in a GB runner.

I'd be willing to chip in a bit extra once things ship to cover any substantial loss you're taking.

And thank you for your patience and consideration. I'm not financially troubled, so I'll figure things out myself, but I really appreciate the offer, thanks!

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 21:02:04 »
Sounds good to me, m8.

And thank you for your patience and consideration. I'm not financially troubled, so I'll figure things out myself, but I really appreciate the offer, thanks!
Love this community

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #166 on: Sat, 04 May 2019, 00:21:49 »
Hey guys,

Not much of a status update, but I'm trying to source a certain something for the design... Might interest some of you later. Won't say much more unless I confirm it'll work out. If we're going to have to remake the cases, might as well iterate the design a little and iron out the odd few kinks that were left over.

Mx

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #167 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 23:14:54 »
We finally have good news!

I have talked with the new factory, and they gave me a favourable quote for the order, so all parts are gonna be remade. Unfortunately what that means is that I cannot honour the custom coatings I initially offered (silver plating, gold plating, uncoated). Instead, all brass parts will be PVD brass. I will try and repair the specially coated parts from the old factory when I receive them but it won't be a priority for me right now.

As for the design, a few small changes. My designer has fixed the gap between the caps on the edge and the wall of the case, so it should be properly hi-pro now. The front facing LEDs now have a small groove to better distinguish between the LEDs and generally look better. The USB cutout was made a bit more precise. The feet grooves were changed to fit the more readily available 3M hemisperical feet so its easier to source replacements. There are other small changes here and there as the model was remake, but the aesthetic remains the same.

More updates to come hopefully shortly.

Mx

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 00:06:53 »
Hype!

Offline dantambok

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 03:26:22 »
Wooooot happy to hear some good news!
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 09:09:33 »
Keep the communication up! Nearing the finish line now!
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 10:45:50 »
If anyone is coming to Keycon tomorrow, I will have a B-stock case with black-PVD plate and weight with SMK clicky blue alps mount switches! (Monterey blue)
(and some super special Apple keycaps)

I worked with MXBlue to make it happen specifically for Keycon and to keep spirits up!
Even the B-stock case that's warped and has some machining marks and fingerprints and smudges under the protective coating looks and feels amazing!

I'll be doing a bit of a photoshoot next week, I'll be sure to tease a little bit ;)

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 00:06:20 »
New parts have been ordered, a sample is in production now!

Fun times ahead! ;D

Offline Captain Shwah

« Reply #173 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 00:12:28 »
Fun times ahead! ;D

Looking forward to it!! Thanks for continuing to carry the torch on this  :thumb:

Offline dwarflemur

« Reply #174 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 08:39:19 »
New parts have been ordered, a sample is in production now!

Fun times ahead! ;D

lit
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 05:00:29 »
I've been a bit busy with work recently, but the sample arrived on Monday, and things are looking good!

Old on the left, new on the right. The speckled finish was intentional on my part, but the machining is much better on the new sample.

Old

New

As you can see, the changes I made are highlighted here:

New alignment columns, a groove where the front-facing LEDs would be

Circular bumpons rather than rectangular

I'm sure you'll also realised I moved from inserts back to tapped threads. This is because I found that inserts left more points of failure, in different ways to threads. Also, my new manufacturer preferred to work with threads rather than inserts here, saying they could do it better.

Unfortunately, it's not all good news. I found that my old manufacturer actually changed the dimensions for the plate silently, which meant that the plates I had on hand (the black nickel steel and polycarb ones notably) would not fit in the case since they are larger by ~2mm length-wise, and also ~0.5mm height-wise. I'll need to measure out the plate and determine its dimensions before we can proceed with the full run.

Will keep everyone informed on how we're going.

Mx

Offline briano1905

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 05:42:15 »
Thanks for the update Blue :thumb:

the new finish is looking fine af

also im still interested to get an extra set of pcb-plate if possible
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2019, 05:43:55 by briano1905 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 09:37:27 »
The new case looks great!  Too bad about the plates, but at least you’re moving forward.  Still think this is the best polycarbonate case out there.  Still hoping to get one after everything is said and done   

Offline chakkii

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 12:05:26 »
If there will be a spare kit for sale let me know, Im highly interested in purchasing one once everyone got their ordered items :) frosted "white" or blue case - polycarb plate - pcb would be perfect :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2019, 12:09:01 by chakkii »

Offline dwarflemur

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 26 June 2019, 12:35:29 »
Lookin good dude! Changing the dimensions on you without telling your is a really ****ty thing for a factory to do, that sucks.
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 22:24:10 »
Hey all,

I wanted to wait for a time estimate to update everyone, but it's nearly been a month so I'll give a bit of a premature update.

I've dug up the plate file that the old factory used (an old one, which I couldn't find for the life of me) and sent the new factory a plate as reference just in case, which they received early this week.

Just waiting for a confirmation that production has started now

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 02:27:01 »
Hi all,

Updates have been infrequent since I don't have too many to give, but the machining of cases is done, brass half way done! On a side note, my old factory has finally returned me the old parts, I'll see what I can do about those for people who might have wanted an extra plate or 2 later down the line.

Thanks,
Mx

Offline dantambok

« Reply #182 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 04:39:27 »
good to hear! Thanks for the update blue!  :thumb:
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #183 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 12:16:27 »
Still very interested in owning one of these.    :thumb:

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #184 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 03:39:39 »
Cases have been finished, waiting on the brass to come back from PVD.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #185 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 11:33:04 »
omg i've been dreaming of this moment  :eek:
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #186 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 12:27:23 »
So, when do you want my paypal for an extra?  Can PM :)

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 22:00:16 »
Getting closer every day! Hype renewed for this board!

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #188 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 05:35:10 »
All the case parts have arrived!

Please keep in mind that all the PVD parts have a "good side" and a "bad side".
Bad sides look like this:

Good sides look like this:

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/ZN45bpJ

What happens now? I need to check how many PCBs are working properly, the LEDs have had defects over time and I'd really like to not have any of those go out. I'll update with what the plan is for shipping once I take inventory.

Thanks,
Mx

Offline dantambok

« Reply #189 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 06:46:49 »
yeeeeee  :thumb:
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #190 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 08:44:56 »
that pink polycarb :o

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #191 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 12:48:43 »
This looks very nice. Hope some extras are avail would love to grab one of these.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #192 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 13:43:06 »
Been a fan of this board from the start.  Just didn’t have the funds to buy at the time. Excited to see it coming to fruition.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 17 October 2019, 14:52:36 »
I guess I'll have to start prepping switches, get my keycaps ready, and plug in the ol' soldering iron. Very excited to see you nearing the finish line!  :thumb:

Offline dwarflemur

« Reply #194 on: Fri, 18 October 2019, 00:06:17 »
😍😍😍

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 06:26:00 »
Alright, I gave checking and sorting a shot this weekend, and here's how we're looking:

I've got ~25 PCBs that tested out fine after testing RGB, will ensure that all the switch positions work later.

The new order with another 30 or so PCBs.. will be done in 2 days?? I have learn't not to trust factory ETAs but getting one that small is a first even for me. Let's see how that goes.

As for the case/brass parts, a bit disappointed but it's passable. The brass parts are mostly good on the good side, with a few exceptions out of the ones I've checked so far.
Most of the brass weights appear to be slightly bent, but not enough to create any noticeable rocking. Some are totally banana, will check carefully to filter those out.
While the visual texture on the cases is very consistent, the physical texture is not unfortunately. It feels inconsistently sandy in some cases, very hit/miss across the 15 units I've checked so far. I apologise, but these will be going out since there isn't much to be done about it. I think you'll still be very impressed by what you receive.

View QC images of the brass over here if you want a bit more insight: https://imgur.com/a/DDrKY93

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, the poly/black nickel steel parts fit fine inside the new cases.

Side note - Jelly POM would work real nice with a poly plate.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: [GB] MxSS - Polycarb 65% Kit for MX/SMK [Kinda close to finishing again?!]
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:49:27 »
Great update

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline TechieWeirdo

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 18 November 2019, 13:05:41 »
Hey there, it's been a while. Any updates?
b o a r d s

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 19 November 2019, 01:02:53 »
Indeed it has, I'll give a bit of an update on the situation.

I received 30 new PCBs last week, they need to be tested by providing that they're mostly functional, that side of the issue is resolved.
The main problem unfortunately goes back to the cases and plates.

After checking through all the parts, I gave one of the purple kits out to a local. Despite that unit having less significant warping issues compared to the other units, he mentioned that he warping did cause issues with the assembled board not sitting flat.
The core issue is that somehow, a lot of the brass weights and the case bottoms along with them are warped, some more so than the others. That paired with defects in the PVD and marks in some of the cases have led me to further discussions with the manufacturer.

I will provide updates on what kind of resolution we come to. With the parts that I deem A-Stock, I will work my way down the list and get them out as soon as I can.

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 19:37:13 »
Hi all, just a small update on the situation.

The current situation is this: the case bottoms are a little warped, but not by much. The real issue are the weights. At first, I didn't notice how much they were affecting the assembled unit but once I started specifically checking for it, it was pretty clear that it was an issue (thanks to TaeKeyboards for pointing it out in his build vid).

The factory got back to me and simply told me they could not improve the situation. Apparently, fault lies with the design for the keyboard and weight, and they warped during production... Both problems I had specified to them beforehand but alas, the situation is as it is.

Since then, I've been going through the boards and attempting to find a config that reduces the warp as much as possible. This process is pretty time consuming, and work and family have been keeping me busy so I apologise for my speed in this matter. Providing boards with warp in the first place is far from my ideal though, so I'm also aiming to produce an alternate weight that is slightly thicker and has an engraved logo rather than a machine though one. The finish will be sandblasted and uncoated. I'm not particularly happy with this solution myself since it changes the lovely underglow logo, but I really want to give out a functionally sound keyboard to you all.

I have no real excuse for the speed at which I'm doing things now, life is getting in the way, so I'll offer 3 options to people who are understandably getting impatient.

1. Accept one of the units with slight warp, I will give you my configuration on how to reduce it as much as possible and the rest is up to you. Based on your experience, I can arrange for a partial refund as well.

2. If you've ordered a black nickel set, accept a partial refund for the brass weight and receive the rest of your order.

3.  I will offer a full refund of your order.

When MxSS was first released to the public, it was one of very few polycarb keyboards available, and I hoped to bring the material to the hands of many more. Now, I am just one of many, and other makers like Exclusive and Foxlabs are doing a spectacular job of producing high quality products of similar nature with better success than I ever had and it shames me to hold the money of the people who trusted in me hostage when they could get get what they wanted in another group buy.

I am not giving up on fixing the warp issue, and I will try at least one more time to produce weights without warp. If that attempt fails and money allows for it, stainless steel weights (like the black nickel plated ones) actually do resolve the issue, so producing some of those is a fall back (steel weights tend to change the sound characteristic of the board slightly, so I've been wanting to avoid this option).

Will send this post as an email to everyone as well.

Thanks,
Mx