Author Topic: Well this was a bad idea.  (Read 3062 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Well this was a bad idea.
« on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 15:36:03 »
Were mixing the new shampoo and conditioner into the same bottle.

Some ran over on my hand ..

Wasn't gonna shower just then,  but figured, heck just rub it off in my hair and shower later..

3 hours later, Tp4 has forgotten he'd done that..   

Then Tp4 started eating watermelon..

Minor head itch..  went to scratch..   hands back on the watermelon..

12 seconds later.. WOW this watermelon is amazing.. taste like Coconut..

About to google if going to die from eatn'ing shampoo..

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Re: Well this was a bad idea.
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 02:19:54 »
Don't leave us hangin' man. Are ya gonna die?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 02:41:52 »
Can confirm, TP died

RIP

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 02:49:22 »

Offline JianYang

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 03:03:32 »
When back in university, one of  the medical students advised me to drink a capfull of shampoo if I wanted to get booked off from taking an exam. Apparently it upsets your stomach just enough to convince the doctor that you have a stomach bug when listening to it with a stethoscope. He even proposed a brand that was supposedly "best" for this purpose.

There were no instructions on conditioner. Who uses conditioner anyways?  :p

Offline Belfong

Well this was a bad idea.
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:01:55 »
From the ashes, rose tp5.0.tissue

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:04:17 by Belfong »

Offline Sniping

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 12:13:08 »
When back in university, one of  the medical students advised me to drink a capfull of shampoo if I wanted to get booked off from taking an exam. Apparently it upsets your stomach just enough to convince the doctor that you have a stomach bug when listening to it with a stethoscope. He even proposed a brand that was supposedly "best" for this purpose.

this is sneaky i like it

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 12:37:52 »

this is sneaky i like it

Hrrrrrm....

Potentially dangerous.. Would not recommend..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 12:38:43 »

Internet says a little bit is OK.

Tp4 remembers , back in the day , in the village where Tp4 lived....

Women who were opposed to their arranged marriages drank shampoo in attempted suicide..

Don't remember if they were successful, but it was very popular because shampoo was the only common toxic chemical..

I'd assume it was probably too hard to eat soap,   and they already knew that drinking pesticides/ herbicides won't kill you..    Well, at least not the variants used during that time period..

Offline Kavik

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 12:47:55 »
What's the point of all those veggies if you can't fend off a little soap?

TP4 will be ok.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 14:21:35 »
At least you didn't create chlorine gas from mixing your products.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 15:31:34 »
You do realize that mixing shampoo and conditioner into the same bottle negates their cleansing properties, yes? When mixed, shampoo and conditioner literally counteract each of their own chemical compositions breaking down the proteins and essentially turning it into poison for your scalp. Why do you think they come in separate bottles?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 15:53:54 »
You do realize that mixing shampoo and conditioner into the same bottle negates their cleansing properties, yes? When mixed, shampoo and conditioner literally counteract each of their own chemical compositions breaking down the proteins and essentially turning it into poison for your scalp. Why do you think they come in separate bottles?

/Headscratch..

Are you sure ??

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:32:46 »

But what about shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1s?  i.e. https://smile.amazon.com/Pantene-Moisture-Renewal-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B0087PWY86/

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 17:51:53 »

But what about shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1s?  i.e. https://smile.amazon.com/Pantene-Moisture-Renewal-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B0087PWY86/

Ahh see, that is a much newer technology for a reason. The advent of shampoo+conditioner in the late '80s was a ablutionary revolution, previously thought to be impossible. Since then we take it for granted, but if you review the declassified reports from the Johnson & Johnson experiments you'll see some horrible stuff about rhesus monkeys having holes melted into their skulls and skin peeling off. Be grateful the scientific advancements in hair washing technology were made, probably thousands of innocent monkeys died horrible deaths so you could save one step in your daily routine  o7

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 18:00:19 »

Ahh see, that is a much newer technology for a reason. The advent of shampoo+conditioner in the late '80s was a ablutionary revolution, previously thought to be impossible. Since then we take it for granted, but if you review the declassified reports from the Johnson & Johnson experiments you'll see some horrible stuff about rhesus monkeys having holes melted into their skulls and skin peeling off. Be grateful the scientific advancements in hair washing technology were made, probably thousands of innocent monkeys died horrible deaths so you could save one step in your daily routine  o7

That's some EPIC level bull****ting there, sir.  Well-played. :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 21:05:10 »

Totes.. lots of animals perished in the making of these modern conveniences..

Overall,  humanity is Life's best chance regardless of all the harm we do..

If Icarus never flew too close to the sun,  How would he know that there was a sky beyond and that he needed better wings to get there..

The key is recognizing that we need to make those better wings, and not spend too much time blaming the sun for being too hot, or the sky for being too high, or the wax for being so runny..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 00:13:46 »

Internet says a little bit is OK.