Author Topic: Mionix Avior Mouse  (Read 4231 times)

Offline nixn3rd

• New artisan/keyboard modder
Mionix Avior Mouse
« on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 00:46:49 »

5000 native DPI optical sensor (PMW-3325)
    4 fully programmable buttons
    For left and right hand use
    Tangle free cable

First look: Artsy, not very gamer looking. Super Light feel. Clean look.

Average use: Using it as an everyday mouse would be great is super light, the software is easy to use and super-light as well. You can also pick multiple color schemes to match your desk layout.

Gaming use: As an avid gamer I have to say I am Very impressed with this mouse. I thought honestly I might end up switching back to my Worn Steel-series Rival 100 but this mouse exceeded my expectations. the response is on point, the light weight feel makes flicks easy, and tracking is much easier on different DPI settings

I would rate this mouse 8/10 due to the cons. Not RGB or No lighting effects
Corsair Strafe RGB
Custom EE-TKL
My Items for sale!

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: Mionix Avior Mouse
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 16:28:21 »
I have the SK version at work and appreciate that I can turn all lights off.

My biggest issue is that the configuration software is proprietary and in some ways idiotic. Like, some functions can't be assigned to some buttons simply because someone probably forgot to add the respective select-list items to the code. It also lacks a feature similar to Roccat EasyShift or Logitech G-Shift (?)… if Mionix did support that, I'd perhaps even prefer the avior to my other ambidextrous mouse—Roccat Kova 2016—because the shape fits my hand slightly better. Actually I'd lose kova's extra side buttons that I use for scrolling, but I guess I could live with that.