Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy S10  (Read 3032 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Samsung Galaxy S10
« on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 18:55:53 »
So who is going to get an S10??  8)

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:11:45 »
Skip the s10... just get that ugly new tablet phone!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:18:44 »
Idkman.. idk.. Google got dat night sight..

But then google steals all ur pix.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:23:29 »
My S7 battery is struggling....I need to consider upgrading to something else just don't know what....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:27:24 »
My S7 battery is struggling....I need to consider upgrading to something else just don't know what....

you can get it refit from samsun.  cheaper than getn' new fone if there's not a specific feature you need.

But have you tried reformatting ?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:32:06 »

you can get it refit from samsun.  cheaper than getn' new fone if there's not a specific feature you need.

I hate reformatting, can't remember all the passwords for stuff I just use my fingerprint for...

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 21:27:59 »

I hate reformatting, can't remember all the passwords for stuff I just use my fingerprint for...

I would suggest a password database. On desktop I use KeePass, and on mobile I use Keepass2Android. Fingerprint unlock can be used on the DB on mobile but you still have to manually copy/paste your login info. It's far more convenient than trying to remember the 60+ different accounts login info I have.

As far as the S10 goes, I needed a new phone recently and went to the S9+ but I'm mad because I drive an S10 truck and wanted an S10 phone to go with it. I don't feel like dropping another large sum of money for something that dumb though.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 07:02:28 »

I would suggest a password database. On desktop I use KeePass, and on mobile I use Keepass2Android. Fingerprint unlock can be used on the DB on mobile but you still have to manually copy/paste your login info. It's far more convenient than trying to remember the 60+ different accounts login info I have.

As far as the S10 goes, I needed a new phone recently and went to the S9+ but I'm mad because I drive an S10 truck and wanted an S10 phone to go with it. I don't feel like dropping another large sum of money for something that dumb though.

Dam kids and your databases. What ever happened to turning the key to open the door.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 10:49:35 »

Dam kids and your databases. What ever happened to turning the key to open the door.

Haha. Nice. It's actually all manual right now and I've been debating if I want to go to all electric.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g