Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752709 times)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #2000 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:03:10 »
One ****-ton.

(Attachment Link)

From reddit....

The average density of human feces is 1 g/cm3
start with 1 ton of ****
1 ton of **** is the same as 1000000g of ****
1000000g of **** is 1000000cm3 of **** by volume
1000000cm3 of **** is the same as 1000L of ****
1000L of **** is the same as 264.2 gal of ****...
So, the next time someone says "That's a ****-ton of vodka!" that means its 264.2 gallons of vodka (on average).

Stupid Reddit.  Since a ton is a measure of weight, it makes no sense to convert it to volume.  1 ton of **** will still weigh one ton.  Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.  So since your average vodka is 80 proof, a ton of 80 proof vodka would be ~965.06L or 254.94 gallons.  Learn to math and science Reddit people.

Also I don't do the science, so I have no way to verify any of these claims.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2001 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:05:50 »
One ****-ton.

(Attachment Link)

From reddit....

start with 1 ton of ****
So, the next time someone says "That's a ****-ton of vodka!" that means its 264.2 gallons of vodka (on average).

Stupid Reddit.  Since a ton is a measure of weight, it makes no sense to convert it to volume.  1 ton of **** will still weigh one ton.  Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.  So since your average vodka is 80 proof, a ton of 80 proof vodka would be ~965.06L or 254.94 gallons.  Learn to math and science Reddit people.

Show Image

Also I don't do the science, so I have no way to verify your claims.

Whoa.  I wish I could make memes right now, cause I have a pretty kinda sorta meta meme to make.  I just realized that there are two people making out right next to this guy. 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2002 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:06:24 »
Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.

I'm not sure what you meant by this.  This is exactly the purpose/functionality of densities.

1g of water = 1cm3; however, not all things have the same weight/density ratio of 1:1 g to cm3 as water does.  For example, 1cm3 of 80 proof vodka is 0.94g.  You cannot assume that 1g of **** would be 1cm3.  It may take up more volume or it may take up less.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2003 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:06:40 »
More
One ****-ton.

(Attachment Link)

From reddit....

start with 1 ton of ****

Show Image

Also I don't do the science, so I have no way to verify your claims.

Whoa.  I wish I could make memes right now, cause I have a pretty kinda sorta meta meme to make.  I just realized that there are two people making out right next to this guy.

PM me your meme brah. I got your back.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2004 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:09:00 »
Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.

I'm not sure what you meant by this.  This is exactly the purpose/functionality of densities.

1g of water = 1cm3; however, not all things have the same weight/density ratio of 1:1 g to cm3 as water does.  For example, 1cm3 of 80 proof vodka is 0.94g.  You cannot assume that 1g of **** would be 1cm3.  It may take up more volume or it may take up less.

I understand what you mean now.

Incoming nitpickery:
You can always convert directly from mass to volume, you just have to not be stupid and assume it's water.  Which is what you meant.  But your phrasing indicated that you couldn't do that for anything no matter what, unless it was water.

Anyway, I did notice that they assumed 1 g/cc and should have known that's what you meant.  Was reading too literally.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2005 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:13:15 »

I understand what you mean now.

Incoming nitpickery:
You can always convert directly from mass to volume, you just have to not be stupid and assume it's water.  Which is what you meant.  But your phrasing indicated that you couldn't do that for anything no matter what, unless it was water.

Anyway, I did notice that they assumed 1 g/cc and should have known that's what you meant.  Was reading too literally.

No worries, I don't always say what I mean since it makes sense in my head.  That was one such example. 

Offline iri

« Reply #2006 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:20:07 »
so... how heavy is ****?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #2007 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:20:34 »
ON TOPIC: bazh has 420 now.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2008 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:24:21 »
ON TOPIC: bazh has 420 now.

I also saw that.   ^-^  Congrats bazh!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2009 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:24:12 »
Ray soon to hit 11111

He's passed it - 11123 already :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2010 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 17:33:34 »
and missed my 666, damnit I've missed 123,500,666, you guys better make me remember my 1k
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2011 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 21:08:37 »
and missed my 666, damnit I've missed 123,500,666, you guys better make me remember my 1k

If only the forum software could put a sparkly border around your significant posts.

But then we all know that post count is not everything :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2012 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 23:10:36 »

If only the forum software could put a sparkly border around your significant posts.

But then we all know that post count is not everything :p

It is even less obvious in tapatalk, which I use most of the time.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #2013 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 13:14:04 »
123! BLUE SKIDOO I CAN TOO
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2014 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 13:15:32 »

It would be so awesome to be able to jump into a picture.

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #2015 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 13:26:24 »

It would be so awesome to be able to jump into a picture.

I would jump in all the pictures of pokemon and cute puppies
diary of a clacktalk

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2016 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 14:59:48 »

Nice :)

Counting up to 1234 ... ;)

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #2017 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 21:09:06 »

does this mean you're counting to 123456 hahahaha
diary of a clacktalk

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2018 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 22:42:50 »

does this mean you're counting to 123456 hahahaha

Possibly, although that, if it happens, is a long way away :p

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2019 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:45:50 »

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2020 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:57:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

very nice realization there  ;D :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2021 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 15:07:10 »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2022 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 20:14:01 »
1500. Bumpin' along...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2023 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 20:23:45 »
the day i reach 420 im not touching another subforum ever again, off topic 4(20) lyf
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2024 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 20:44:53 »
the day i reach 420 im not touching another subforum ever again, off topic 4(20) lyf

the mods can give you whatever post count they want so I suppose you could always ask to stay at 420 when you get there :thumb:

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #2025 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 20:59:28 »

the mods can give you whatever post count they want so I suppose you could always ask to stay at 420 when you get there :thumb:

interesting... I guess I'll ask to stay at 1337
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2026 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 22:52:51 »
1500. Bumpin' along...

Congratulations!

Yes, they can, so be careful what you wish for :p

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 23:00:00 »

Yes, they can, so be careful what you wish for :p

See my custom title for proof of that.  Though I approved it after it was done.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2028 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 09:23:20 »
I say in less than a week rowdy will have the most posts on the forum! (at least posts that count anyway :P ) :thumb:

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2029 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 09:27:18 »
I say in less than a week rowdy will have the most posts on the forum! (at least posts that count anyway :P ) :thumb:

He already does for active members. Itlnstln hasn't been active since June of last year...

GO ROWDY!!!
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2030 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 15:11:52 »
Thanks guys :D

No-one's going to believe it, but I don't sit here watching my post count go up.

SpAmRaY's not that far behind me, and Cpt is catching up fast too, especially with the SImple Questions thread.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2031 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 15:14:21 »
No-one's going to believe it, but I don't sit here watching my post count go up.

That's because your too busy posting!! ;) :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2032 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 15:18:18 »

That's because your too busy posting!! ;) :D

Touché, my dear fellow, touché!

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2033 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:14:12 »

H̶̡̡̘͔̺̙̯̼̟̩̥̣̰͇͔̫͕̪̐̾̐̀e̡̨͙̪͍͎̲͍̞̗̬̞̜̣̣̐͐̏͆͌̏͆ͩ̄͆̋̿ͥ̿͐̿̓̎̿̀͠ ̢̡̜͚͍̯̼̦̘͙̭̳̗̗͔ͪͮ͊̆ͫ͠c̶̸̲̫͚̩̋ͭͫ͆̊ͥ̓ọ̯̗͈̲͍̯̗ͥ͛ͥ̕͟m̧̛͚̺̱̜̝̘̜͓̙̗̾͒̐́̀̈ͥ̇͋̃ͭ̒̀͋ͅę̸͉̠̺̰̼̳̫̞̤̝̱̩̦̩͉͎̬ͯ̊̉͊̐ͧͫ̆́̊̓ͬ́͘͢s̵̹͓͈͓̦̥͖ͦ̐ͦ͛ͦ̾ͧ̓ͦ̚͞.̧̛̩͉͍͈̘̰̺͍͉̯̖̬̙͋̍̈́͛̃͌͋͛ͅ.̧̨̨̪̫̳̮̺͇̖̘͍̜̯̮̟͖̝̰ͬ̾ͤ̎̍̕ͅ.̨̛͇͈̯̞̩̺̫̩̦̰͔̱̒̂ͥ̑̄͂ͥ͆ͧ̉ͥ̎̃̚͡͞ͅ

H̵̐ͬ̏̉҉̢̮̣̳͟ĩ̛̫͍͍̣̳̳͓̲̝́̿ͮͪ͛ͥ̋ͣ͢ŝ̓̎̆ͭ̒͐ͥ͂ͯ̆ͩ͐̍ͩ́̈ͮ҉̵́҉̧̞̺͕̣̗̼̩͚ͅ ̴͛̒̐ͪ̄ͧ̅̆ͭͧ̾̚҉̸̡̰͚̖̗̥̮̰̱́p̷̻͖̤͕̺̥̞͕̖̩͇̮͖̺̱̱͌ͣ̃ͬ̌̃ͬ̽̎̏́͠ò̀ͫͥ͘͘͜͡҉͓̟͉͚͉̝͖̰ͅs̵̴͇̟̬͓͇̣̲̱̖̤͕͙̺ͬͭ͛ͤͩͧ͋ͩ̄̈́͐̂̾͂̏͟͝͞ͅt̛͈̫̖̯͇̗̟̖̘̺̼̫̳̠̳̙͓ͮ̎ͮ̽͂̋͆̂ͣ̐͗ͮͯ͆͋ͦ͝͞-̵̷̘̘̜̮̰͙͔̪̣̪̬̝̞̟͉̣̣̖̝̃͂͂͊̾ͯͭͯ͐̚͜͟͟c̸̨͍̪͚̦̦̫ͦͮ̄͐̆͑ͣͭͫ́͝ö́͛͋̽̊͗ͣ́͗͂͑ͫ̓͏̢͝͏̘̬̭̥̗̪̖͖̬͈̱u̢̗͙̪̰̬ͪ̓ͥ̂͌ͫ̔̐̊ͯ̔͆͆̌̔͡n̴̷̰̥̠̰̹̳̦͔̩̺̈̆͂̎̾͊͛̂ͥ̓ͫͭͩ̏ͣ̈̕͠͞t̶̨̞͕̬͇̠̦͔̺̼̖͖̺͋̾̀̃̾͐̌̇̐ͧ͒̅͑̚̚͜ ̍̑̃̂ͮ́͂̕͏̵̨̤͇͈͎͎̤̙̭̲̜r̡̦̜͉͈̩͔̪͈͎͓̪̳͆ͥ̽ͫͫͫͨͨͣͣ̽͞i͚̫̮̗̰͔̭̣̟̻͓̣̭̇̏̾̋̃̀͑ͦ́̿ͤͮ̏̕͠ͅṡ̢̢̟͔̦̟̪̘̟̜̩͈͚̪̙͗͌͒͒ͩ̈́ͭ̕͟ͅe̢̢̙͈̻̦̖̰̮͕̫̝͑̍̏͑̓̾̄̿̏̌͗ͥ̓͂͗͝͡ṣ̫̪̩͚̦̹̽͋͌ͦ́̕͟ ̽̿ͭͨ̔̔̍̑̒͏̶̧̘̫̻̩͎̜͙̙͢͜l̴̴̨̼̳̰̻̦̣̈́͌ͪ̃ͫ̉̊́̚͘ͅi̷͕͈̳̠̣̥̼̳̥̬̦͕͂ͫͬ̅̄ͬͥͯ̿̓̆̊͞ͅķ̴̛͇̳̞̙̤̫̯̖̩̩͖͎̣̦̙̘̪̹̞̈́̆ͬ͂̇̔ͧ͒̔̈͆̎̆̚͠ȩ̵͒͒̃̃͌̏ͪ̈́̉̚͡҉͍̺̟̭̟͍̳̯̳͕̼͉͎̝̜̲ͅͅ ͪͧ̊͐̒͏̲̗͍͖̙̦͓̮̙̠̪t͊ͭ̑́͐͐̿͛̍̇͛͛̚҉̟̪̣͔͠͝h͍̻̮̖̪̍̇̓͋̿ͫ̎ͩ̒ͮ̿ͪͣ͆̿̎̕e̢̛͖̹̮͎̔͗ͣ̆̉ͥ̇ͯ̽͂̈́͐̃̀̓̌͘͠ ̍ͦ̇͗ͣ̒̆̅͋̅ͧͭͥ̏̽͊ͧ̀̚̚͘͏̷̭̺̥̭͇͉͈͜a̵̶̢̧̨̭͈͉̰̥̦̙̯͔͍̦̰͓̯̠̒̍̋ͫ̎́̐̍ͮͅȑ̵̢͙̱͙͚͖̯͍̬̺͍̼̠̯͍͍͚̙ͧͭ̀͊͡m̢̬̼̞͔̩͎̘̰̣̙̬͌ͫ̄ͮ͗̂̀̀i͂̆̍͋̇̒͋͑̔̀ͧ͋̃͗̓̉ͦ͋͏̴̢̛̠͈̻̣̘͡e̸̵͛͒̆ͩͧ͆̎̿͐̋̓̍̑̿͡͏͕̤͙͓̠͈̟͎s̷̸͚̘̥̜̲̹͖̬̝̩̾̏̆̌̉̾ͣ͋ͤ̄̆͑͑̊̚͝ͅ ̷̧̼̠̭̥̣͈̹̣̦̻͈̩̼̺͈̠͐̋͛ͯ̂o̵͖̜̥̳͔̘̖̟͇̹̺̙ͯ̎ͤͭ̽͆̑͑͐̈̔ͦ̀̕̕͠ͅf͖̟͍͌ͫ͗ͬ̍͆͢ ̶̰̠̺͉̱̱͓͓̬̑ͪ̄͆̑̔ͥͭ́̈͡t̶̸͓̣͙͕̙͕̙ͨͧͨh̵͚̩̟̺͎͚̫̮̞̮͉̤̤͑̋̊̏ͦͬ́́ͬ̕͢ͅḙ̶͍̜̩̟͚͎̞͓̗̬̣̩̭̰̰͉̪̉ͬ̄̿͜ ͯͪ͐ͦ̂̍̊͆ͥͩ͊͑ͫ̀̇͊̄̀̚҉̴̳̼͔͉͚̼d̴ͣͬ̑ͤ͌̐ͤ͐̄̈̚҉̶̨͕̻̼̤͇̯̪̯̲̳̟̫̪͉̥̫̜͚̕a̵̡͍͕͈̪̥̼ͩ̐̾ͪ̏ͧ̐ͮ͑ͮ̚ͅͅr̶̛͈̯̖̞̠͆ͫ̆̀͠k̷̴̢̳̮̦͖̼̫͖̼̖̺ͮ͗̈̓ͫ̊̅̚͜ ̨̲͓͉̹̪͑ͨ̓ͯͧ͌̒̍ͅl̴̨̻̰̜͙̱͛̏̄̄ͭͣ̈́͆ͦ̽̌̅̅͌̊̒o͛̈̿ͦͦ̿̃̽̄ͯ̓̅͏̢̦̱̦̘̠̯̻̼̺̠̹͓̻̮̥̖̖r̵̨͓̩̖͖̬͖̬̟̩̻̣̒͑̌̍̐̌ͮ̐ͨ͊ͤ́̀͢d̸̢̩̱̟̲̬̻̙̼̹̻̺̼̺͍̖̙̜̔̈́̊ͥͧ̀͆ͬ͆ͧ͊ͯͨ̔͆ͦ̃̐́͡͡

« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:24:45 by Frenir »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2034 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:15:38 »
A tentative congratulations is offered!

By the way, how do you do that scrambled text?

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2035 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 07:17:24 »
A tentative congratulations is offered!

By the way, how do you do that scrambled text?
Thanks!

pstt - don't mind the url... http://eeemo.net/

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2036 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:05:35 »
G͙͔̺̤̩̲̕r҉͈̻͇e̞͖͈a̤̲̩ͅͅt̴̪̯͖̬͎͉̥ ̨̩̺͖̦̹-̫̺̞͉̖̠͡ͅ ̞͎̯̀t̨͖h̜̫̫̤a͙̘̤̗̰͓͎͠n̷͓̲̜̝̺k̛s̫̫ ͖̪f̛͇͖̤̼̯o̴̭͖̙r͔̜̺̪ ̞̝t͚h̜̱̳͢a̭t͍͖͓̜̲̲!̵̣

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2037 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:22:03 »
Congratulations fohat.digs on 4000! :D

72495-0

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2038 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:38:27 »
Nice!

Rowdy, you have 13100 as well, which is a nice looking number :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2039 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:45:40 »
Nice!

Rowdy, you have 13100 as well, which is a nice looking number :)

Thanks heh :)

13131 would look nicer ...

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2040 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 19:44:43 »
4 years 9 months later, 1k posts....chea!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2041 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 20:44:00 »

Congratulations!

Steadily but surely :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2042 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 20:52:55 »

Congratulations!

Steadily but surely :)

thanks bud :)

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #2043 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:13:00 »
Made it to 100 posts! yay!

edit: damn apparently not, oops

Poker II

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2044 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:13:59 »

>:D

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #2045 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:15:14 »

>:D

I adjusted it, I thought I was at 100 hahaha  :))

Poker II

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2046 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:15:16 »
I'm now 1/10 of a ripster.

Show Image

I'm coming up on 6000 exactly a year after my 5000th.  Need to carefully conserve posts to achieve perfect milestone symmetry...

At this rate I'll catch up to where rowdy is now in 2021. ;D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2047 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:17:11 »
I'm now 1/10 of a ripster.

Show Image

I'm coming up on 6000 exactly a year after my 5000th.  Need to carefully conserve posts to achieve perfect milestone symmetry...

At this rate I'll catch up to where rowdy is now in 2021. ;D

5000 posts from 2011-2013.  1000 posts from 2013-2014.  What happen?  You're slowing down, hash.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2048 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 15:19:03 »

edit: damn apparently not, oops

You've passed it now (posts in Off Topic don't count) - congratulations :)

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2049 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 16:45:23 »
LEET!  ;)

72689-0
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.