Author Topic: Um...lolwut?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Um...lolwut?
« on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 06:26:08 »
[video=youtube;ULZiYyg6VJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULZiYyg6VJM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Offline FinancialWar

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 06:47:10 »
why would any Asian man (from personal experience) want a rebellion, disloyal, loose-virgina, quick aging, tend-to-get-fat, STD infested slutty never-do-house-chore, bad-skinned white girl.

when you can have obedient, loyal, tight-virgina, slow aging, tend-to-stay-slim clean always-do-house-chore smooth skinned Asian girl???

The only reason I can see is that white girls require less money to keep as they are more independent and they wear less make up.

From an investment point of view, always have more than 2 girlfriends from different race/cultures. I called it Female Portfolio Diversification and Relationship Risk Management.  

A lot of generalisation here but it's a response to the video.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2012, 07:03:31 by FinancialWar »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline keyboardlover

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 06:51:31 »
You had me at "tight-virgina".

Offline zirb

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 06:57:25 »
Well ... the title says it all.

Also relevant: ಠ_ಠ

Edit: FinancialWar got the point

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
Um...lolwut?
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 07:03:45 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:21:03 by davkol »

Offline keyboardlover

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 07:07:10 »
She sounds Czech from her accent IMO.

Offline o2dazone

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 10:03:57 »
Not related to the video, because this chick looks like a european cess pool of diseases, but if you are interested why some races and genders don't mix well, you should read Freakonomics. It goes over why there's fewer White guys/Black girl relationships over Black guys/white girls. And why Asian men and white women are a horrible combination (mostly).

Offline Lanx

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 11:42:26 »
my first girlfriend was a white girl, actually russian, or was it ukranian, oh whatever, had me running towards asian girls afterwards.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
Um...lolwut?
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 12:06:03 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:20:27 by davkol »

Offline bienc

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 12:40:52 »
Quote from: FinancialWar;522950
why would any Asian man (from personal experience) want a rebellion, disloyal, loose-virgina, quick aging, tend-to-get-fat, STD infested slutty never-do-house-chore, bad-skinned white girl.

when you can have obedient, loyal, tight-virgina, slow aging, tend-to-stay-slim clean always-do-house-chore smooth skinned Asian girl???

The only reason I can see is that white girls require less money to keep as they are more independent and they wear less make up.

From an investment point of view, always have more than 2 girlfriends from different race/cultures. I called it Female Portfolio Diversification and Relationship Risk Management.  

Wait wait. White girls with less make up? You ****in' kidding me? A majority of the white girls where I live cake on the makeup. It's disgusting. A lot of the asian girls at least that I can tell, wear little to none. There are exceptions of course.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
Um...lolwut?
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 12:56:11 »
Quote from: bienc;523264
Wait wait. White girls with less make up? You ****in' kidding me? A majority of the white girls where I live cake on the makeup. It's disgusting. A lot of the asian girls at least that I can tell, wear little to none. There are exceptions of course.

I think your racial profiling is wrong. I've noticed that most girls will put on makeup. The ones you don't think are wearing any are just decent enough not to smother their face till they look like the joker.
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

Offline Malphas

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:00:29 »
Quote from: FinancialWar;522950

Hilariously bitter response, ha ha.

Offline Malphas

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:06:09 »
Also, two girlfriends?  No thanks, been there done that, nightmare.  Frankly, I find having one girlfriend is more than enough work for me to handle.

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
Um...lolwut?
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:06:42 »
Quote from: ripster;523290
I'm still trying to figure out what a virgina is.

It is well known that ALL Japanese unmarried girls are virgins.

Lol ripster.

Also I think it's spelt Virginia.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 41480[/ATTACH]
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

Offline Malphas

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:07:55 »
Quote from: ripster;523295
I hear she's handling multiple BF's fine.
I'd be happy to let them take her off my hands for a few hours.

Offline bienc

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:14:24 »
Quote from: hazeluff;523280
I think your racial profiling is wrong. I've noticed that most girls will put on makeup. The ones you don't think are wearing any are just decent enough not to smother their face till they look like the joker.

You're probably right. I don't think I'm profiling at all, it was just obeservations from when I was attending college and when I rarely went out clubbing. Granted when clubbing, all girls I've seen (except my girlfriend thankfully) cake on the make up.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline Malphas

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 13:14:57 »
Quote from: ripster;523302
I'm talking more than hands here.
Yeah, I could do with getting her off that too.  I'm not the young virile man I used to be.

Offline keyboardlover

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 17:04:12 »
Quote from: ripster;523192
Dutch.

Yea right. She doesn't sound nor look Dutch at all.

Offline Lpb45

Um...lolwut?
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 23 February 2012, 17:55:14 »
definatley not dutch.  Some type of eastern european
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)