Author Topic: [GB] GMK CMYK - replacements received  (Read 187879 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB] GMK CMYK - Shipped
« Reply #700 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 07:56:32 »
Finally got the time to snap some photo  :p

Show Image

It seems that your picture was overexposed.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #701 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 09:25:55 »
Looks like I forgot to say that I got my caps and thank you for all your hard work.

So yeah I got the caps, they look great, and I also wanted to thank you for all the hard GB work!  :thumb:

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #702 on: Tue, 15 November 2016, 07:01:58 »
Finally got my caps. Thank you.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #703 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 15:28:13 »
I have contacted GMK and given them the info for keycap issues some users have had.  I will let those individuals know what their reply is once I have some info via their support tickets.

All of the extras have been sold.  I apologize for those of you that were not able to get an extra set.

:thumb:

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #704 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 05:26:28 »
 I finally got my set last week after its adventure across the pond, most of the keys are absolutely perfect save for two with quite deep scratch on key top. Is it too late now submit a request for some replacements? My apologies for the late notice and thanks again to Ghost for running this GB
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #705 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 06:20:13 »
I finally got my set last week after its adventure across the pond, most of the keys are absolutely perfect save for two with quite deep scratch on key top. Is it too late now submit a request for some replacements? My apologies for the late notice and thanks again to Ghost for running this GB
Submit a support ticket with the issues and include clear images of them. I will send them to gmk today.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #706 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 10:10:07 »
Submit a support ticket with the issues and include clear images of them. I will send them to gmk today.

Thanks, I'll sort it as soon as I get home!

Edit: Submitted! Ticket # 98F72744270D

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 November 2016, 16:17:41 by duynguyenle »

Offline gandroider

« Reply #707 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 06:35:24 »
Anyone wish to sell their sets, please pm me.. Thanks

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: [GB] GMK CMYK - Awaiting damaged key replacements. Closed otherwise.
« Reply #708 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 14:23:31 »
Had an email about the damaged keycaps.  Hopefully they will have their stuff done soon, and shipped to me.  No official timeline, but they sounded to be about finished up on their end.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #709 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 15:41:53 »
Had an email about the damaged keycaps.  Hopefully they will have their stuff done soon, and shipped to me.  No official timeline, but they sounded to be about finished up on their end.

Good news. Thank you very much for the hard work.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #710 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 04:34:08 »
Received final word from GMK this morning. Most of the keys are being replaced. I'll update the support tickets this afternoon/evening with specifics for those that filed. There were 4 in total they won't be replacing. Not sure how long untracked post takes from Germany to me, but hopefully I should have them by Christmas.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #711 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 07:24:39 »
Received final word from GMK this morning. Most of the keys are being replaced. I'll update the support tickets this afternoon/evening with specifics for those that filed. There were 4 in total they won't be replacing. Not sure how long untracked post takes from Germany to me, but hopefully I should have them by Christmas.

Will you post the answer at https://www.buycmyk.com/account/help/requests?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #712 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 07:28:21 »

Yeah. I'll update each individual request.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #713 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 07:32:23 »

Awesome. Thank you ghost. The mods rock. Just a shameless cross posting.

Offline orpheo

« Reply #714 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 16:38:17 »
If someone want to sell a set please pm me!

Offline stevanpr2283

« Reply #715 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 21:22:34 »
Will be more than thankfull if someone willing to sell this set, pls PM

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #716 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 07:08:55 »

Thanks for your efforts!  :thumb:

Offline poolside

« Reply #717 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 12:40:19 »
Missed this one.  :'( And way cheaper than the GMK UniqueOrn from Massdrop.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #718 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 09:20:57 »
Still no sign of the replacement caps.  Im gonna shoot GMK an email and see what they say.  They shipped them untracked so I have no idea how long it would have taken, but feel like they should have arrived by now...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #719 on: Thu, 19 January 2017, 15:12:22 »
Still no sign of the replacement caps.  Im gonna shoot GMK an email and see what they say.  They shipped them untracked so I have no idea how long it would have taken, but feel like they should have arrived by now...

Contacting them is good, though, untracked shipping from Europe tends to take a long time, at least, in my experience.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #720 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 20:42:37 »

Contacting them is good, though, untracked shipping from Europe tends to take a long time, at least, in my experience.

I got my replacement caps from GMK directly for another set and it took about 1-1.5 weeks.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #721 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 21:22:10 »

I got my replacement caps from GMK directly for another set and it took about 1-1.5 weeks.
I know for a fact they are shipping direct to me. I assumed it was going to take a little longer due to holiday shipping, but thought they'd be here by now.

See what they have to say when they get back to me.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #722 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 22:52:13 »

I know for a fact they are shipping direct to me. I assumed it was going to take a little longer due to holiday shipping, but thought they'd be here by now.

See what they have to say when they get back to me.

That's what I meant, it should have been with you already  :'(..

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #723 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 15:42:11 »

Here is the reply from GMK regarding replacements.  Ill keep you all updated if anything shows up in the next few weeks.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #724 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 00:51:42 »
Show Image

Here is the reply from GMK regarding replacements.  Ill keep you all updated if anything shows up in the next few weeks.

Thank you!

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #725 on: Tue, 31 January 2017, 09:53:33 »
Show Image

Thanks for your efforts and keeping us updated!  :thumb:

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #726 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 13:42:49 »
160054-0

Good news, the replacement caps arrived today.  Unfortunately, I am in the process of moving and will not be able to get them shipped out for another couple weeks :( 

Ill let you guys know once I am prepared to get these to you. 

That blue spec looks like a loose piece of plastic, and is not on the text shift.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #727 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 15:02:47 »
(Attachment Link)

Good news, the replacement caps arrived today.  Unfortunately, I am in the process of moving and will not be able to get them shipped out for another couple weeks :( 

Ill let you guys know once I am prepared to get these to you. 

That blue spec looks like a loose piece of plastic, and is not on the text shift.

Awesome. Take your time and thank you for the good news.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
Re: [GB] GMK CMYK - replacements received
« Reply #728 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 04:35:52 »
I'm looking for one of those sets, please PM me and name your price. :)
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #729 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 11:30:32 »
I totally forgot to ask, since you shipped my order via my friend who was forwarding my mail, are you sending the replacements to my friend's place too?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I totally forgot about the proxy arrangement thing. If you did please let me know so I can ask my friend to keep an eye out for it. Thank you very much!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #730 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 19:56:00 »
I totally forgot to ask, since you shipped my order via my friend who was forwarding my mail, are you sending the replacements to my friend's place too?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I totally forgot about the proxy arrangement thing. If you did please let me know so I can ask my friend to keep an eye out for it. Thank you very much!

I have not shipped out any of the replacement keys yet.  I am still settling in following my move, so it will probably be another week until i get everything unpacked and able to sort through the shipping these out.  I will be handling everything moving forward through PM's, so just keep an eye out for it.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #731 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 20:18:56 »

I have not shipped out any of the replacement keys yet.  I am still settling in following my move, so it will probably be another week until i get everything unpacked and able to sort through the shipping these out.  I will be handling everything moving forward through PM's, so just keep an eye out for it.

I'll be watching you... :p

Offline Chronnoisseur

« Reply #732 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 19:49:17 »
Any extras available? Or maybe someone is willing to sell theirs?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #733 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 19:53:23 »
Just and update on the replacement keys.  I have them sorted by who they go to.  I have to finish up some moving this weekend, but hopefully I will have time to send out some PMs to everyone confirming the keys and starting to sort out the shipping.  If I don't get to it this weekend, I will finish it up next week/weekend.

I apologize this is taking so long.  I moved a month ago, and my new job combined with college is eating up just about every minute of my day.  Thank you all for being so patient with me, I want to get this wrapped ASAP.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #734 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 20:50:00 »
Just and update on the replacement keys.  I have them sorted by who they go to.  I have to finish up some moving this weekend, but hopefully I will have time to send out some PMs to everyone confirming the keys and starting to sort out the shipping.  If I don't get to it this weekend, I will finish it up next week/weekend.

I apologize this is taking so long.  I moved a month ago, and my new job combined with college is eating up just about every minute of my day.  Thank you all for being so patient with me, I want to get this wrapped ASAP.

Thank you for the update.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #735 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 22:37:24 »

It's OK! Thanks for the update! ;D

Offline Goonther

« Reply #736 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 17:55:01 »

Any update on the replacements?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #737 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 19:45:38 »

Any update on the replacements?

Shoot me a PM with your order info.

Offline Sempre

« Reply #738 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 04:26:53 »
Replacement received. Thanks ghost.