geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Vantage by Zepsody - 60% | Leaf Spring | Molded Gaskets | Cem3 Pcb

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kiririn:
Loving the look and sound of the board after Alex built the proto. I do agree that a HHKB option should be considered and there shouldn't be much of an increase of manufacture cost if any as it's only the top case blocker that is different.

kylekwong1:

--- Quote ---Kit Includes - Top Case, Bottom Case, Weight, H60 Cem3 Pcb, Set of Gaskets, PE Plate and Poron Case Foams,
Screws, Custom Molded Bumpons, Daughterboard (Modified UDB), DB Cable, Carrying Case

--- End quote ---

Is plate included in the kit?

The Equals D:

--- Quote from: kylekwong1 on Tue, 14 November 2023, 19:09:12 ---
--- Quote ---Kit Includes - Top Case, Bottom Case, Weight, H60 Cem3 Pcb, Set of Gaskets, PE Plate and Poron Case Foams,
Screws, Custom Molded Bumpons, Daughterboard (Modified UDB), DB Cable, Carrying Case

--- End quote ---

Is plate included in the kit?

--- End quote ---

It Is Included

--- Quote from: Kiririn on Tue, 14 November 2023, 18:41:17 ---Loving the look and sound of the board after Alex built the proto. I do agree that a HHKB option should be considered and there shouldn't be much of an increase of manufacture cost if any as it's only the top case blocker that is different.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: xhxzzh on Tue, 14 November 2023, 16:45:42 ---
--- Quote from: The Equals D on Mon, 13 November 2023, 21:59:46 ---
I was not sure if it would be doable without a cost increase, so I left it out of the plans.

I have received a lot of feedback from customers asking for a HHKB option. I am looking into whether or not it can be done without a price increase. Hopefully I will be able to offer it, but no promises for now.

--- End quote ---

HHKB should be just top case blocker difference, why it would increase the manufacture cost? Really like the design. If it have HHKB option I will definitely join the groupbuy. 

--- End quote ---

More options and things the manu has to make = higher cost. That being said, y'all are right that it should not change things much. I was just trying to make sure I could price under $300, so I did not include it. I also did not think so many people would be asking for it. I am talking to the manu and I will have an answer about HHKB within a day or two.

The Equals D:
Update:

HHKB will be offered. The price will not change.

vhaarr:

--- Quote from: The Equals D on Thu, 16 November 2023, 09:45:38 ---HHKB will be offered. The price will not change.

--- End quote ---

christmas is saved :-D in 2024 I mean lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version