Author Topic: [GB] Satisfaction 75% - GB Ended, Fulfillment Early November  (Read 251356 times)

Offline Tekniqs

When you first filled in your form, you should have received an email copy of your own responses and there should be an edit response at the top.

hmmm i'm not sure i did get an email copy of my responses. searched gmail via cannonkeys and satisfaction75. I can only find the original email i got that links to the form.

Offline upas

When you first filled in your form, you should have received an email copy of your own responses and there should be an edit response at the top.

hmmm i'm not sure i did get an email copy of my responses. searched gmail via cannonkeys and satisfaction75. I can only find the original email i got that links to the form.

If you can’t find the edit link, feel free to resubmit. I’ll use the most recent submission.

Offline R0N1N

I'm in a similar situation and don't have a copy of my responses, should I submit again?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Offline Gobluebro

I'm in a similar situation and don't have a copy of my responses, should I submit again?

Check the first page for the excel document with everyone's responses. Look up your order number and check to see if it has something listed instead of N/A. If it does, then you have submitted your form correctly.

Offline R0N1N

Check the first page for the excel document with everyone's responses. Look up your order number and check to see if it has something listed instead of N/A. If it does, then you have submitted your form correctly.
It is there, thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Offline upas

Hey guys - sorry for no update yet. I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow morning eastern time.

Offline Clo_0lD

219654-0

Got a peach knob for my white S75 and peaches and cream and I got the eyeball because I liked it so why not... I think I'm going to have to file the bottom edges of the eyeball though because I think it's going to be too big on the bottom.

Offline IggyL

Hey I haven't gotten an email with my responses nor is my order updated on the form. What are my options?

Offline upas

Hey I haven't gotten an email with my responses nor is my order updated on the form. What are my options?

I just updated the spreadsheet.

Make sure you're looking at the 5/18 page.

There are still 8 people without responses, please get everything submitted by Sunday!

Offline crowKAKAWWW

(Attachment Link)

Got a peach knob for my white S75 and peaches and cream and I got the eyeball because I liked it so why not... I think I'm going to have to file the bottom edges of the eyeball though because I think it's going to be too big on the bottom.

Wow that is cool as hell
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline stillzman

Super happy to be a part of this but a bit bummed to have missed out on cloud white :(

(Attachment Link)

thats awesome, where did you get them? do they have other designs? different colors?

Offline Clo_0lD

Super happy to be a part of this but a bit bummed to have missed out on cloud white :(

(Attachment Link)

xentricguitars on ebay. They have plenty of other options and colors for their normal knobs. They also have some other unique ones like the eyeball, but I don't think a lot of the unique ones are going to fit the dimensions of the S75. Good thing is that all the normal colored options should fit.

thats awesome, where did you get them? do they have other designs? different colors?

Offline stillzman

(Attachment Link)

Thank you for the info!

xentricguitars on ebay. They have plenty of other options and colors for their normal knobs. They also have some other unique ones like the eyeball, but I don't think a lot of the unique ones are going to fit the dimensions of the S75. Good thing is that all the normal colored options should fit.

Offline vision-quest

I can't decide on what looks better between standard and WKL layout and the deadline for changes is approaching. Someone help hahaha. Which is generally more flexible with keysets in terms of what is included in base sets? Judging by the google docs spreadsheet standard was by far the more common choice.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 May 2019, 22:02:53 by vision-quest »

Offline upas

Hello everyone,

The spreadsheet has been updated again, make sure you look at the 5/19 sheet and make any changes before 11:59PM Eastern on 5/20.

There are still 5 people who haven't submitted forms. GET THOSE IN ASAP!!! I'm sending out a few more nag emails tomorrow.

Offline ian13

I'm very much willing to take one of the spots if ever someone backs out.

Offline upas

I've updated the spreadsheet with today's data.

You guys have till I finalize the spreadsheet tomorrow to make changes.

Fill it out ASAP and get your orders for extras in!

P.S. 3 people have still not filled out the form. All the cloud white spots are spoken for, but 3 normal spots may be re-released, if those people do not submit the form by midnight tonight. I've sent out multiple emails, so now it's on them.

Offline vision-quest

Any reason NOT to go WKL that I'm missing? I don't need the function down there as I can have it on the far right, and it seems to look better as WKL.

Offline mrpetrov

Any reason NOT to go WKL that I'm missing? I don't need the function down there as I can have it on the far right, and it seems to look better as WKL.

If you don't need the key(s) and you prefer the aesthetic, go WKL (I'm going WKL for the same reason).

Offline mxgian99

If you don't need the key(s) and you prefer the aesthetic, go WKL (I'm going WKL for the same reason).

i can go either way, while i like the look of WKL, there are still some keysets that don't include the right 1.5u mods and 7u spacebars (really the SP sets), most of the GMK sets seem to include them now.  but if you're not worried about keyset compat, like the look of WKL and dont need the keys then go for it. 

i use MAC and prefer 3 keys to the left of space. 

Offline ian13

I've updated the spreadsheet with today's data.

You guys have till I finalize the spreadsheet tomorrow to make changes.

Fill it out ASAP and get your orders for extras in!

P.S. 3 people have still not filled out the form. All the cloud white spots are spoken for, but 3 normal spots may be re-released, if those people do not submit the form by midnight tonight. I've sent out multiple emails, so now it's on them.

Oof! Will it be reopened automatically on your website or will it be communicated here in gh? Still hoping to get one as I have missed this due to my busy work schedule :(

Offline upas

There are 3 people who didn't fill out the form. Their orders will be refunded, and the units will be released again, today at 5PM EST. Those who purchase must fill the form and buy extras by 6PM EST. If the spots are not sold by 6PM, the group buy will close and they'll just remain unsold.

After 6 PM tonight, I will release the DXF files.

The spreadsheet has been updated with final option selections. New submissions will no longer be taken into account.

Extras are still available, but will be closed at 6 PM today along with the overall GB.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 May 2019, 08:38:05 by upas »

Offline StrangPrisoner

Got in on one of the remainders and filled in my form. Thanks for the  second opportunity. Good luck with the rest of the project! Looking forward to the results!

Offline upas

Offline vision-quest

Re: [GB] Satisfaction 75% - GB Ended, Fulfillment Late October
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 20:44:14 »
Stoked! Cheers Upas, appreciate the hard work.

Offline upas

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 21:11:27 »
Some astute observers have noticed only 39 people selected Cloud White in the options form.

This is true - one person who purchased cloud white actually changed their selection.

I've contacted that person to make sure they wanted to do that.

If that is the case, I will be raffling off the last Cloud White spot to someone already in the GB.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 21:28:34 »
Some astute observers have noticed only 39 people selected Cloud White in the options form.

This is true - one person who purchased cloud white actually changed their selection.

I've contacted that person to make sure they wanted to do that.

If that is the case, I will be raffling off the last Cloud White spot to someone already in the GB.

Nice.

Offline upas

« Reply #227 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 10:16:00 »
There is one remaining cloud white spot. It will be raffled to those who have already joined the group buy, only.

https://forms.gle/WUvWzrJxEgnnfa6SA

Please submit ONE TIME ONLY. I will use the email address associated with your order number for communication.

Raffle entries close on Friday May 24th, 2019, 5 PM EDT

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #228 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 12:05:40 »
Very cool.  Good luck to existing buyer who wants the cloud white.   :thumb:

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #229 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 18:15:01 »
Edited
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 June 2019, 19:48:28 by HekusuTekusu »
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline upas

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 13:10:29 »
I'm extremely happy to announce that I've been working with TTYler Durden from CYO Keycaps on an artisan knob.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2rzLNnZsq/?igshid=10uc0ekvgl14s

More details there, and to follow :)

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 16:34:58 »
I'm extremely happy to announce that I've been working with TTYler Durden from CYO Keycaps on an artisan knob.

Love this! The knob is the new accessory.

Offline upas

« Reply #232 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 21:01:00 »
Congratulations to Order #1583 - you've won the raffle for the last Cloud White unit.

I've sent you an email with further instructions.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 21:24:05 »

Bloody fantastic knob there mate.

Artisan knobs are the future.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #234 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 12:05:23 »
Congratulations to Order #1583 - you've won the raffle for the last Cloud White unit.

I've sent you an email with further instructions.

Damn, so close. Congrats 1583  :thumb:

Offline upas

« Reply #235 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 19:13:43 »
As promised, I'm open sourcing the DXFs for the Satisfaction75 plate.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2ok2f5bp54jxd3/AACJfer2a8j8vCob7Kw_w6ZRa?dl=0

Enjoy :)

Offline rondg

« Reply #236 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 19:29:15 »
As promised, I'm open sourcing the DXFs for the Satisfaction75 plate.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2ok2f5bp54jxd3/AACJfer2a8j8vCob7Kw_w6ZRa?dl=0

Enjoy :)

Thanks!  ;D

Offline KeyCap75

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 02:37:13 »

WOW! Stunning! :eek:

Offline upas

« Reply #238 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 08:47:02 »
Hey guys, just some quick updates:

The keyboard cases, RAMA Knobs, FR4 plates, and PCBs are all undergoing manufacturing.
OLED screens and CF plates have already finished manufacturing and are on their way.
Keep your eyes open for the SatisKracken artisan knob release, coming soon!
There are still more custom knobs being developed.

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 10:14:08 »

The keyboard cases, RAMA Knobs, FR4 plates, and PCBs are all undergoing manufacturing.
OLED screens and CF plates have already finished manufacturing and are on their way.

Appreciate the update  :thumb:

Offline toejelly

« Reply #240 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 23:57:42 »

saweeeeet! super interested in all these future knob options

Offline e_bb

« Reply #241 on: Sat, 22 June 2019, 12:42:06 »
found. thanks
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2020, 23:13:25 by e_bb »
start typing properly

Offline NoEndGame

Re: [GB] Satisfaction 75% - Knob and OLED Screen, Opens May 6th, 6PM EDT
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 24 June 2019, 17:16:13 »
Any likelihood there will be extras? I wish I knew about this site earlier  ;D

Offline Sazuke9

« Reply #243 on: Fri, 28 June 2019, 02:51:04 »
Out of fund for an upcoming board. Looking to sell my Cloud White spot. If anyone interested then please contact me via Discord: Amino
#5893 :)

Offline japancakes

« Reply #244 on: Fri, 28 June 2019, 12:20:48 »
Out of fund for an upcoming board. Looking to sell my Cloud White spot. If anyone interested then please contact me via Discord: Amino

PM'ed

Offline nicx

« Reply #245 on: Fri, 28 June 2019, 22:12:44 »
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but I worry about the durability of the knob over time. In the video showcasing it seems like it slightly wobbles.

Aside from that, this is one of the sickest boards i've seen on here. If I missed something about the durability of the knob, I would totally be down to pick up a cloud white one from someone.

Offline Sazuke9

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 16:06:39 »
Still looking for a buyer. Need to sell my Cloud White spot. If anyone interested then please contact me via Discord: Amino

Offline Clo_0lD

« Reply #247 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 16:22:38 »
Still looking for a buyer. Need to sell my Cloud White spot. If anyone interested then please contact me via Discord: Amino

If it doesn't work out for you here, then post it over on the mechmarket discord page. I'm sure someone over there will pick it up pretty quick.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #248 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 16:28:16 »

If it doesn't work out for you here, then post it over on the mechmarket discord page. I'm sure someone over there will pick it up pretty quick.

Personally, i just don't trust it.  I want a cloud white kit, but I can't trust this person to change address when they don't exactly seem to be honest about why they're selling their spot in the first place.

Offline rondg

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 17:49:59 »

Personally, i just don't trust it.  I want a cloud white kit, but I can't trust this person to change address when they don't exactly seem to be honest about why they're selling their spot in the first place.

Yeah. At the very least, include the GB runner in the transaction. All 3 should communicate. Of course, this all depends with the GB runner, if he will permit this or not.