Author Topic: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | IV Works Av3x Soyamilk Announced! - GB Date October 1, 2021  (Read 90097 times)

Offline shirokori

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 11:45:09 »
- The blue on vitasoy is a darker blue (just grabbed one from the pantry and checked), so while the lighter blue is very aesthetically pleasing, it doesn't hit me hard with the nostalgia So I originally typed this (and entered my IC form with this) and after digging up some other pictures for reference, I also realized there's a less sugar version that comes with the lighter blue color, so now I am torn lol..

I might be wrong here but I do think that this more muted blue was used in 80s and 90s packaging. I guess the printing technology back in the day resulted in less dark colours. At the very least i remember seeing this blue until the late 2000s, so it very much hits the nostalgia for me.

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 11:46:58 »
Doing just one form of Cangjie (simplified vs traditional) has some unfortunate and deep political implications, you sort of have to run both to not come off like a ****. Or offer the necessary interchangeable keys for each style in one base kit.

We elected to only have Cangjie on the alphas to be as versatile and inclusive as possible, while paying homage to our own heritage. Since these keys are the same for both traditional and simplified, we thought that it would eliminate the need for multiple kits.

Additionally, just to clarify for some other comments/feedback, Cangjie is used for Chinese, and Hirigana is for Japanese, they are not the same language.

How can you be "as versatile and inclusive as possible" while excluding compatibility for the other style. If you knew why either style has political implications, you should state clearly in the IC why you have chosen the specific style you have. This is a drink from Hong Kong, yet you don't have traditional sublegend compatibility. So, I'm not quite sure what heritage you're paying homage to. Just needs a better explanation really.

Also, your comment on only doing Cangjie on the alphas demonstrates my point because there are very distinct differences on alpha keys between traditional and simplified. This is why Grundlemere ran two base kits for Shanshui. Maybe you should take a closer look at the "V" key for example.

Please note: I'm being extra critical on this point because I don't want you to be accused of something you didn't intend on in the first place. Better to figure it out now, that's what the IC process is for. Just clarifying because this is not a personal attack on you.

Offline summerqm

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:03:25 »
Also, your comment on only doing Cangjie on the alphas demonstrates my point because there are very distinct differences on alpha keys between traditional and simplified. This is why Grundlemere ran two base kits for Shanshui. Maybe you should take a closer look at the "V" key for example.

I just want to point out that there are actually no differences in the alpha keys between traditional and simplified cangjie -- In grundlemere's original IC for GMK Shanshui, they mentioned the following:
The Simplified Chinese base kit offers sublegends in the Cangjie Chinese typing system, while modifiers are rendered in Simplified Chinese + icon
And
The Traditional Chinese base kit offers sublegends in the Cangjie Chinese typing system, while modifiers are rendered in Traditional Chinese + icons

The idea of Cangjie is to break a character into "parts" and use the separate keys to represent the smaller, more distinctive parts in order to reassemble a complex character. You can use Cangjie to type both traditional and simplified: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cangjie_input_method
Cangjie has become open-source software and is on every computer system that supports traditional Chinese characters, and it has been extended so that Cangjie is compatible with the simplified Chinese character set.

Offline convoliution

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:08:54 »
I just want to point out that there are actually no differences in the alpha keys between traditional and simplified cangjie

I'm surprised that 難 on the X key isn't different, since I think? there's a simplified version of it.

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:12:27 »

I just want to point out that there are actually no differences in the alpha keys between traditional and simplified cangjie -- In grundlemere's original IC for GMK Shanshui, they mentioned the following:
The Simplified Chinese base kit offers sublegends in the Cangjie Chinese typing system, while modifiers are rendered in Simplified Chinese + icon
And
The Traditional Chinese base kit offers sublegends in the Cangjie Chinese typing system, while modifiers are rendered in Traditional Chinese + icons

The idea of Cangjie is to break a character into "parts" and use the separate keys to represent the smaller, more distinctive parts in order to reassemble a complex character. You can use Cangjie to type both traditional and simplified: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cangjie_input_method
Cangjie has become open-source software and is on every computer system that supports traditional Chinese characters, and it has been extended so that Cangjie is compatible with the simplified Chinese character set.

The differences for alphas in Cangjie simplified vs traditional are in the V and F keys, and on the 7, 8, and 0 keys.

Offline convoliution

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:17:38 »
The differences for alphas in Cangjie simplified vs traditional are in the V and F keys, and on the 7, 8, and 0 keys.

Are we all looking at the same kits? Soyamilk doesn't have Chinese numerals, there's no perceptible difference for 女, and the difference on 火 is arguably stylistic more than a deliberate feature of the scripts.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:24:03 by convoliution »

Offline SirTimmyTimbit

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:17:38 »
Looks great guys! Love the novelties :)

Offline summerqm

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:21:41 »
I just want to point out that there are actually no differences in the alpha keys between traditional and simplified cangjie

I'm surprised that 難 on the X key isn't different, since I think? there's a simplified version of it.

There is 难 which is the simplified version of the character 難, but that actually is not a character part, but a special key representing "complex/difficult" character to cover character parts that are hard to decompose: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cangjie_input_method#Exceptions

So in this case it doesn't really matter how it is represented, matters more for people to know that's the special key for hard to decompose character parts.

I don't see the V/F/7/8/0 keys be different (at least not from GMK Shanshui's IC post) -- would you mind pointing out with some photos if I missed that?

And yes, traditional vs simplified numbers are indeed different, and if we continue to use GMK Shanshui as a reference, then it actually includes both (simplified in number row, traditional in numpad), but tbf even regions using traditional Chinese characters will use the "simplified" version for numbers just because it's easier to write (except back in the days when you write paper checks or bank notes, which you have to use traditional Chinese numbers even for simplified Chinese regions, just like how you will use cap letters for checks to remove ambiguity).

Offline Klonndor

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:28:55 »

The team of designers are all Chinese, so we are very aware of the sensitivity of the situation regarding our language, in fact bringing up the v and f keys, the two cangjie legends are the same, its just that in the traditional kit the 女 and 火 have flourishes in their typefaces that evoke a more traditional method of writing the word; furthermore we do not have the 7, 8, or 0 keys in our kitting. Its the same in both trad and simplified in this case. I appreciate your concern about our language, but I think we are fully aware of what we are doing
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:33:34 by Klonndor »

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 12:56:03 »
how is cangjie weeb? y'all complaining about weeb sets but cant differentiate the difference between sublengends lmao. what a joke

Too bad someone who quoted me, didn't use all of it, with "obvious /s" at the end. I'll restrain my usage of sarcasm.

Sorry, I don't mean to intrude, but I saw the comment too and I kept a record of it because it was kinda offensive; and I see that you have changed it now. But, here was the original comment, it definitely did not have 'sarcasm' in it.

https://imgur.com/a/p8yFxcJ
Very sus, coming from someone with just one post. Why should I believe that you didn't just do some inspect element magic?

Offline scribblingdays

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 13:08:33 »
how is cangjie weeb? y'all complaining about weeb sets but cant differentiate the difference between sublengends lmao. what a joke

Too bad someone who quoted me, didn't use all of it, with "obvious /s" at the end. I'll restrain my usage of sarcasm.

Sorry, I don't mean to intrude, but I saw the comment too and I kept a record of it because it was kinda offensive; and I see that you have changed it now. But, here was the original comment, it definitely did not have 'sarcasm' in it.

https://imgur.com/a/p8yFxcJ
Very sus, coming from someone with just one post. Why should I believe that you didn't just do some inspect element magic?

I guess with that you can claim everything is fake then; I screenshotted it because I found it pretty insensitive to say something like this on a keycap set clearly inspired by asian heritage in a time like this. I mean I usually lurk, but I felt that I had to speak out cause he was lying about putting the sarcasm bit in his post. Also you may see that the screenshot was the original post, without the edit stamp; i guess you may believe what you may, but it correlates with the quote that Afresh said was "altered" which it clearly wasn't
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 May 2021, 13:11:33 by scribblingdays »

Offline Steelbloo

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 14:37:07 »
Love the set. Would like to see text+icon mods if possible

Offline Fraaaan

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 14:45:52 »
Please fix ISO support. It looks like you can't decide if you want just ISO layout support or UK ISO so you made a really bad mix of both.

Look at GMK Handarbeit R2 to see what ISO layout support looks like and GMK Noire to see what UK ISO looks like.

Offline ManoliVisuals

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 15:16:00 »
In for this, love the colors

Offline Afresh

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 15:28:49 »
I guess with that you can claim everything is fake then; I screenshotted it because I found it pretty insensitive to say something like this on a keycap set clearly inspired by asian heritage in a time like this. I mean I usually lurk, but I felt that I had to speak out cause he was lying about putting the sarcasm bit in his post. Also you may see that the screenshot was the original post, without the edit stamp; i guess you may believe what you may, but it correlates with the quote that Afresh said was "altered" which it clearly wasn't

I posted a satirical comment (you screenshotted it), I thought "damn, people will think it's snarky" so I edited it. Saw people already being mad about that comment so I just scraped it. Find something else to get outraged by, cuz that was clearly dumb and insignificant.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 May 2021, 15:31:35 by Afresh »

Offline JakeyPancakey

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 15:51:03 »
Great colorway and I really dig the novelties! Gonna have to cop those.

Offline scribblingdays

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 16:00:09 »

I posted a satirical comment (you screenshotted it), I thought "damn, people will think it's snarky" so I edited it. Saw people already being mad about that comment so I just scraped it. Find something else to get outraged by, cuz that was clearly dumb and insignificant.

Oh.... so your first reaction for saying something clearly insensitive and not productive is to blame everyone else for calling you out? taking jabs at the creator's asian heritage as just pandering for "weebs"? and then rather than just apologizing for it "clearly being dumb and insignificant" you double down? Jeez dude... I can't believe you are the one behind GMK Art... this interaction really speaks to your character as a person. Once again attaching the comment for people to see what you think is just a "dumb and insignificant comment"

268078-0

Offline s24752

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 16:13:25 »

I think we should all appreciate the fact that the designers are using sublegends to celebrate their heritage. The fact that you chose to satirize that is, in my opinion, distasteful and I totally understand why people are offended. However, it is significant for you to realize, as an adult, that undermining another ethnicity or heritage is a serious issue at the current state of the society.

Claiming it as sarcasm is not a get out of jail free card and you should not double down on your insensitivity.

Offline c0d3r

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 21:50:09 »
I'm in.

Offline VAMP

• VAMP
    • Buy me a Ko-fi maybe?
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 00:22:02 »
Loving the colors! Super calming. Wonder how's the deskmat gonna look like! :D IC form filled! GLWIC
Your friendly neighbourhood graphic designer. Hit me up if you need any graphic works! ✏️

https://www.instagram.com/by.vamp/

Offline wunderninja

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 01:31:26 »
Very nice. :thumb:

Offline Havattack

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 02:25:40 »
What is all this "nostalgic" talk? Who grew up drinking Soya milk? What even is it? Like Soy milk? Is this just a certain country/region thing, or a generational thing? ...I'm so confused right now.. Nice set though, not for me, but well done.

Offline hyhy2105

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 23:28:13 »
nice, go go

Offline pool

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 01:23:33 »
Looks like you lifted the 奶 directly from their logo

I would be careful with that

Otherwise, this is it  :thumb:

Offline haengwoonie

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 01:26:12 »
Been wanting a set with these colors, and didn't expect it to be tied to a childhood drink, but that makes it even better! Filled out IC!

Offline vestun

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 01:43:42 »
These keycaps look so good!

Offline bakerozee

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 09:25:29 »
Super nice kit  :thumb:

I would work on that Novelties for the ALT, Control key. Everything else is nice and clean with clean lines and then you get a much more organic shape. Even a single soybean, spoon, on each would be much more in inline with the design.

I'm being a picky b#$h sorry
"more the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego..." Albert Einstein

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 13:20:45 »
Doing just one form of Cangjie (simplified vs traditional) has some unfortunate and deep political implications, you sort of have to run both to not come off like a ****. Or offer the necessary interchangeable keys for each style in one base kit.

Since these keys are the same for both traditional and simplified, we thought that it would eliminate the need for multiple kits.

Based on a lot of staring at GMK Shanshui, apparently there are about two (?) characters in Cangjie that aren't actually the same between traditional and simplified users?  The ones corresponding to F and V on an ANSI board.  If you're running with Cannonkeys, they should have all the right legends for that.  Some of the differences are really subtle, but it might help dodge the political controversy.

Offline danliu

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 15:45:21 »

We elected to only have Cangjie on the alphas to be as versatile and inclusive as possible, while paying homage to our own heritage. Since these keys are the same for both traditional and simplified, we thought that it would eliminate the need for multiple kits.

Additionally, just to clarify for some other comments/feedback, Cangjie is used for Chinese, and Hirigana is for Japanese, they are not the same language.

How can you be "as versatile and inclusive as possible" while excluding compatibility for the other style. If you knew why either style has political implications, you should state clearly in the IC why you have chosen the specific style you have. This is a drink from Hong Kong, yet you don't have traditional sublegend compatibility. So, I'm not quite sure what heritage you're paying homage to. Just needs a better explanation really.

Please note: I'm being extra critical on this point because I don't want you to be accused of something you didn't intend on in the first place. Better to figure it out now, that's what the IC process is for. Just clarifying because this is not a personal attack on you.

GMK Soyamilk is using alphas from Shanshui's traditional kits. Your point about the drink doesn't make sense. You could say the simplified F and V key aren't offered - but in reality simplified chinese hand writing often write those characters the same way is in Shanshui's traditional kit. I believe that is a stylistic difference in computer fonts.

Offline bngbox

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Group Buy and Vendors Announced!
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 05:27:52 »
YES YES YES. I'm all in for this. I filled out the IC form. Hopefully we can get some minor changes. I do LOVE this set though. Can't wait for the collabs and deskmats.

Offline PC Concepts

• PC Concepts Mari
    • Discord
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 05:30:52 »
Solid color blocking.

Offline $W4GK!NG

• Keyboard/Car/Audio Enthusiast
    • Linktree
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 05:35:05 »
I really dig the color, tho I don't like the accent color on the base kit, any chance on mod color esc in the base kit and not forced-accent?

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 05:43:44 »
Oooohhhh, 維他奶!
Ngl the more I see it, I think overall this set looks visually richer than an airmail envelope theme!

Offline dallman5

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 08:50:04 »
The colors are really pleasing! Some small things that I think would be nice to see:

1. Latin alpha kit
2. Top-left aligned icon mods (the renders show both top-left and centered, so I just wanted to add my 2 cents)
3. Alpha colored split space keys, and second B in base.

Best of luck with your IC  :thumb:
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline 71

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 12:09:08 »
I wish if there was a full blank set with that 1015 color
looks really nice, I might consider this as my first GMK set purchase in the future  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 12:13:59 by 71 »

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 15:41:48 »
I'm in

But careful with using the 奶. Send like it's the same one in their logotype

Offline STUDIOBLB

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | All Vendors Announced and New Kitting Update!
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 21 May 2021, 16:06:09 »
Hi everyone!

We wanted to thank you all for your interest. We just released a new kitting update and have announced all of our vendors!

Can't wait to hear what you guys think about the project! <3

Please fill out our NEW IC form!

Offline Litch0617

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 02:21:47 »
latin base plz

Offline medkeebs

« Reply #88 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 12:05:28 »
support for vitasoy! love me some nostalgia sets :thumb:

would love to see some malt soy milk novelties or colors, perhaps an idea for R2

Offline iinko_mk

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 21:50:42 »
just to let you know, all of your renders are in oem profile, not cherry.
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=110839.0][img width=300 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/GKL0Jxi.png[/img][/url]

Offline NightRye_

• keebs n' fluff
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 12:54:13 »
What? No Malt colorway? Love it though, brings me back many memories.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Offline maltedsoyamilk

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 17:21:15 »
Someone made a keyset for me  :)) :)) :))
OTD 356 Mini V1 Black | OTD 356.2 | KMAC Happy | Kmac 2 | TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | Matrix v2.0 | TGR-910 SE | Keycult No.1 Alu Silver & Blue | Keycult No.1 Rev 1 Navy | Keycult No.2 Rev 1| Volcano V660|

Offline JohnYYZ

• KanataKeys.co
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 17:25:26 »
Vita soy milk has always been my all time favorite drink! I would definitely get a set of these for my childhood memory.

If you get can glass/resin artisan to simulate the glass bottle feeling that would be extra points.

Offline Allsurrender

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 01:42:06 »

You should definitely do more research on Chinese characters and Cangjie b4 making a huge miss here LOL.

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 01:57:57 »

Since you brought up the compatibility for catering different dialects for Chinese, I feel an urge to weigh in a little bit of my own opinion in this regard

It was nice that Shanshui did offer 2 base kits, one simplified one traditional, but in a Chinese dialect context, it was not a good culturally compatible kit for HK/Taiwan-ers as we dont use 回車、上檔 these characters. Sometimes the littlest things are the thing that bug us the most, and I wouldnt say he had done a great job on delivering a set that caters all Chinese in a sense that he was intended to do so.

Also, on top of that, in Chinese context for Cangjie, it was supposed to be traditional Chinese as when it was made (ths system), it was made in traditional Chinese. Other than that, I'd also like to point out, if there is a simplified Chinese version at all for this system, there's only one word needed to be replaced, which would be Z - 難.

It was nice to bring out the fact that there is a possibility, a window of chance to cater different people's culture, but in this case, if it is forced into twisting the nature of a traditional Chinese linguistic system, it may seem to be hypocritical at the very least.

edit: clearing up thoughts
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 May 2021, 02:07:09 by senryo »

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 02:09:37 »

And

If you actually knew Chinese, you would know there’s no difference between trad and simplified on how 火, 女, 7, 8 and 0 are written.

If you are referring to the numerals that Grundlemere used on the traditional numpad keys, they are a set called “Big Writing”, which is hardly ever used in practice, regardless of traditional or simplified - barring on cashier cheques or certain formal documents. The lack of ubiquity makes them an odd choice to add to his kit in the first place, but I digress.

Also not sure why you are using Grundlemere’s set as the gold standard to scrutinise this set. If anything, you should fault Grundlemere for failing to differentiate between 难/難, which is the only key on the entire Canjie range to have an actual difference between simplified/traditional.

Anyhow, don’t think it is wise to give your opinion on a matter you are not familiar with. Might make you look like you’re picking bones out of an egg.

Offline jabe8i

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 02:16:39 »
If I pick this set up would I be able to time it perfectly with my seq8 thermal fulfillment in q3 2034? or will the gmk backlogs/delays take too long? :p

Offline STUDIOBLB

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Colours Updated
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 11:57:14 »
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have picked a new blue!
Please check out the comparison and fill out the IC form to let us know how you feel!

Cheers,

studio blb

Offline Neely_12

Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Colours Updated and New Kit Renders!
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 12:00:50 »
I like the new blue. This set is really nice. Good job

Offline yuutsu

• Consumer of Brioche Loaf
    • Desktop Designs
Re: [IC] GMK Soyamilk | Colours Updated and New Kit Renders!
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 13:47:15 »
This is giving me gmk brich vibes, I love the soft colors for sure! I'll be looking for the GB to this one.