Author Topic: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | 100% Shipped | CLOSED AND FINISHED  (Read 204799 times)

Offline HappyCatFish

Re: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | Closed/Sorting
« Reply #650 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 12:51:14 »
While I think that the *****ing is silly and far too aggressive considering the circumstances, I do think that it is perfectly fine for people to voice their opinions.

I personally think that there have been more than enough delays and now that the boards are in your possession, and have been for over a week, there is no reason to not have at the very least shipping labels printed and tracking numbers out to everyone. On top of that, if I receive a board with any visible physical defects or damage, I would either want a refund (which I know isn't going to happen) or try to sell the board and recoup as much of the cost as possible. The problem is that a dented board is immediately worth a lot less, at least to me it is.

I don't want to encourage people to rage at 27, but I do want people to provide their POV and opinions on the status of this buy.

Also a fun fact, at this rate the Duck Viper GB which closed about 3 months after the Mech27 GB is looking like it will ship before the Mech27. Comparing you to an established maker like Duck and a GB runner like Elton is somewhat unfair but it is amusing to me how long the timeline for this buy has been in comparison.

@27, I do hope that you don't take anything I, or anyone else who joined this GB, have said personally. I just want to provide some critical feeback to keep in mind for future GBs. I know this is your first rodeo with your own custom design so for that I am willing to give you a bit more slack, but know that communication and shipping could have been handled a lot better. I may be a bit biased because I don't really get sick nor do I consider being sick a reason to not make labels or ship boxes. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see the rest of the boards on their way soon. Thank you for running this GB!

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #651 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:30:56 »
While I think that the *****ing is silly and far too aggressive considering the circumstances, I do think that it is perfectly fine for people to voice their opinions.

I personally think that there have been more than enough delays and now that the boards are in your possession, and have been for over a week, there is no reason to not have at the very least shipping labels printed and tracking numbers out to everyone. On top of that, if I receive a board with any visible physical defects or damage, I would either want a refund (which I know isn't going to happen) or try to sell the board and recoup as much of the cost as possible. The problem is that a dented board is immediately worth a lot less, at least to me it is.

I don't want to encourage people to rage at 27, but I do want people to provide their POV and opinions on the status of this buy.

Also a fun fact, at this rate the Duck Viper GB which closed about 3 months after the Mech27 GB is looking like it will ship before the Mech27. Comparing you to an established maker like Duck and a GB runner like Elton is somewhat unfair but it is amusing to me how long the timeline for this buy has been in comparison.

@27, I do hope that you don't take anything I, or anyone else who joined this GB, have said personally. I just want to provide some critical feeback to keep in mind for future GBs. I know this is your first rodeo with your own custom design so for that I am willing to give you a bit more slack, but know that communication and shipping could have been handled a lot better. I may be a bit biased because I don't really get sick nor do I consider being sick a reason to not make labels or ship boxes. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see the rest of the boards on their way soon. Thank you for running this GB!

Thanks for the constructive feedback.  I know I've had the boards for a while now, but there have been a few setbacks along the way.  I'm sorting and packing throughout most of today and tomorrow so everything should be moving a bit more quickly than it has been.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline Gajible

« Reply #652 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:33:13 »
Its weird how that works, seems like a good amount of GB runners somehow mysteriously get sick right when they have to ship. They get sick or suddenly they are in the hospital, or "busy" or their friends second cousins dog is in the vet. This has happened so many times..... These keyboards must be dangerous!  :confused: :confused:

I take it you've never had that much responsibility on top of your other responsibilities that even simple activities can be a set back?  You seem to think that running a group buy is as easy as being an armchair critic, but in fact it's a LOT more work, and because most people also have their RL stuff to deal with on top of the GB, there can indeed be delays, as you notice.  Because you're dealing with private individuals, not companies with multiple employees on a payroll to JUST work on your purchases.  If you want zero issues guaranteed, buy only premade and with warranty from companies such as Amazon.  If you want to know why you're receiving such a strong reaction from other people in this thread, it's probably because your tone went a few notches above reasonable and straight into a complete accusatory barrage.

"Armchair critic" that is hilarious. I have run a few small GB along with 3 massive artisan sales with well over 100 packages, pre orders and exchanges and it all well within the allotted time frames, even when i was sick. Thats one of the reasons that im up in arms about this is because I believe GB's like this should be a transparent and frequently updated process. Begging for info and wondering what is going on sucks.

Begging for info? I get being peeved about delays, but I feel 27 has been pretty clear about when and why there are delays.

- PayPal freeze? Rookie mistake, communicated to buyers and quickly rectified.
- Inadequate anodizing? Factory issue, communicated to buyers and also rectified
- Incorrect screw-holes tapped? Major factory issue, buyers notified and replacement screws ordered.
- Being sick? Immune system issue, buyers notified and I'm sure he's working on getting better.

I don't see a communication issue man.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #653 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:46:45 »
Looking to sell my all gold 27 kit, pm for details

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #654 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:51:07 »
Its weird how that works, seems like a good amount of GB runners somehow mysteriously get sick right when they have to ship. They get sick or suddenly they are in the hospital, or "busy" or their friends second cousins dog is in the vet. This has happened so many times..... These keyboards must be dangerous!  :confused: :confused:

I take it you've never had that much responsibility on top of your other responsibilities that even simple activities can be a set back?  You seem to think that running a group buy is as easy as being an armchair critic, but in fact it's a LOT more work, and because most people also have their RL stuff to deal with on top of the GB, there can indeed be delays, as you notice.  Because you're dealing with private individuals, not companies with multiple employees on a payroll to JUST work on your purchases.  If you want zero issues guaranteed, buy only premade and with warranty from companies such as Amazon.  If you want to know why you're receiving such a strong reaction from other people in this thread, it's probably because your tone went a few notches above reasonable and straight into a complete accusatory barrage.

"Armchair critic" that is hilarious. I have run a few small GB along with 3 massive artisan sales with well over 100 packages, pre orders and exchanges and it all well within the allotted time frames, even when i was sick. Thats one of the reasons that im up in arms about this is because I believe GB's like this should be a transparent and frequently updated process. Begging for info and wondering what is going on sucks.
I cast too. Artisan sale and custom keyboard GB are not the same. I know.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline megaforce

« Reply #655 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:54:49 »
Looking to sell my all gold 27 kit, pm for details

lol
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #656 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 14:22:07 »

I cast too. Artisan sale and custom keyboard GB are not the same. I know.

This is somewhat true, there is a lot more logistics involved coordinating the parts and all the address changes etc. Although saying that an artisan sale is easier is off base IMO....lots of money into equipment, resin, prototyping, making the caps, dealing with success rate,  finishing, running raffle, making invoices, etc etc etc

Im not an armchair critic, i have been in large sale situations. Not in a 70 order keyboard GB but in other situations that require the same amount of work.

Anyway, ive **** the bed and now i have to sleep in it.

WTS Full Gold kit

Offline lildragonbuns

• Formerly ilovekeycaps
« Reply #657 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 17:00:28 »
whew. ****s gud fam

161787-0

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #659 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 17:50:58 »
Home remodeling. Kickstarter. Geekhack GBs. At one time or another, all three of those have had a project that came in ahead of schedule and under budget... but maybe an aggregate 5% of all projects in all of those categories since time immortal??

I have zero worries that 27 will deliver everyone kick-ass keyboards as soon as he possibly can. Evaluating a GB (or a contractor for a new kitchen), you do your best to weigh risks and skills of the runner on fulfillment. Jumping into a Duck GB via Elton or TX via Yuktsi is far more reassuring than backing a 19 or 20 year old doing his first project. But that's also the fun of it- I for one am happy to take on some extra risk, soften my timeline expectations a bit and root for the new guy to do well. Like anything, the next time 27 does this, he will be far better off for the bumps he hit here. But that's also a choice everyone has to be comfortable with. For a more tidy timeline, choose to stick with the big fellas or just buy from those with stock in hand on mechmarket. To each their own, no worries...

But also, life happens. 27 has been pretty up front with that- there was a move to school, then back home and the mentioned issues with the board ano, holes, etc... We've all been through uneven times like those. He's done right by me keeping this GB moving forward through it. Not perfect, of course, but what the hey, eh? And the finish line is in sight- let's cheer him this last bit. Kudos, you crazy Canuck.  :thumb:

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #660 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 17:55:44 »
whew. ****s gud fam

(Attachment Link)

DELET THIS NEPHEW

(Also full disclaimer I had clothes on underneath this)
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline Tally810

« Reply #661 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:01:45 »
whew. ****s gud fam

(Attachment Link)

DELET THIS NEPHEW

Sure ya did....... sure ya did.....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline JimmytheHand

« Reply #662 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:33:14 »
This is my first post here as I am much more active on reddit (/u/jimmythehand). With that being said, I received my board over the weekend and finally built it the other day. I can address a few things that were brought up (keep in my this is just my experience).

1. The packaging was perfectly fine. Yeah, it wasn't custom molded or anything, but there was a ton of bubble wrap and it was very well protected.
2. The anodizing has zero issues and is better than several customs I have owned
3. The fit and finish of the case, plate, PCB and weight is perfect

I added some pictures. I am absolutely not a fan of backlighting or under-lighting of any kind so I apologize that none of them show that.

I am having a brass and a zebra wood 3mm spacer cut right now and should have it by the middle of next week so I will definitely post pics of that. I have to say, I was impressed that 27 posted the files. I haven't really ever seen that done, but it helped me out a ton.

The only issue that I had was the PCB had a few LEDs that were soldered a bit haphazardly, this was easily fixed and I do not believe it was a packaging issue what-so-ever, simply just bad luck.

Anyway, enjoy the awful quality pics. I figured that posting what I had now may ease some of the tension. Also ignore the HC granite in the background since I think I am the only person that loves that set.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #663 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:41:51 »
This is my first post here as I am much more active on reddit (/u/jimmythehand). With that being said, I received my board over the weekend and finally built it the other day. I can address a few things that were brought up (keep in my this is just my experience).

1. The packaging was perfectly fine. Yeah, it wasn't custom molded or anything, but there was a ton of bubble wrap and it was very well protected.
2. The anodizing has zero issues and is better than several customs I have owned

I added some pictures. I am absolutely not a fan of backlighting or under-lighting of any kind so I apologize that none of them show that.

I am having a brass and a zebra wood 3mm spacer cut right now and should have it by the middle of next week so I will definitely post pics of that. I have to say, I was impressed that 27 posted the files. I haven't really ever seen that done, but it helped me out a ton.

The only issue that I had was the PCB had a few LEDs that were soldered a bit haphazardly, this was easily fixed and I do not believe it was a packaging issue what-so-ever, simply just bad luck.

Anyway, enjoy the awful quality pics. I figured that posting what I had now may ease some of the tension. Also ignore the HC granite in the background since I think I am the only person that loves that set.
Glad urs got there safe but when the postman handed me my box I could hear metal clanging around in mine which was kind of gut wrenching.  27 said he's gonna beef up the packaging which would be great so there are no more hiccups.  This story does have a happy ending I believe.

Offline Bucky

« Reply #664 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 21:11:16 »
Awesome to see some pics of the silver, i second guessed a lot after seeing the anodizing of other colors. Will be really cool seeing your custom spacers.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #665 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:25:08 »
whew. ****s gud fam

(Attachment Link)

DELET THIS NEPHEW

Whoever find switches with pubes can redeen them for free bag of Panda!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #666 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:30:18 »

Man that's a great looking board, I kind of regret not getting in on this. That idea with the zebra wood is awesome. Is that a nick on the bottom plate under the acrylic?

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #667 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:42:34 »

hey, not sure if you're located in the U.S. but if you are mind letting me know where you source the custom spacers from when you get it done?  I'm in a different GB that is using a diffuser sheet inbetween the top and bottom of the case (looks like a spacer like this has) and would love to just have a stainless steel/anodized sheet used instead once the files for it are released.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #668 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 22:44:16 »

...Silver actually looks awesome! BTW cool artisan is that a gradient blend? looks awesome :)

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #669 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 11:09:25 »
Home remodeling. Kickstarter. Geekhack GBs. At one time or another, all three of those have had a project that came in ahead of schedule and under budget... but maybe an aggregate 5% of all projects in all of those categories since time immortal??

I have zero worries that 27 will deliver everyone kick-ass keyboards as soon as he possibly can. Evaluating a GB (or a contractor for a new kitchen), you do your best to weigh risks and skills of the runner on fulfillment. Jumping into a Duck GB via Elton or TX via Yuktsi is far more reassuring than backing a 19 or 20 year old doing his first project. But that's also the fun of it- I for one am happy to take on some extra risk, soften my timeline expectations a bit and root for the new guy to do well. Like anything, the next time 27 does this, he will be far better off for the bumps he hit here. But that's also a choice everyone has to be comfortable with. For a more tidy timeline, choose to stick with the big fellas or just buy from those with stock in hand on mechmarket. To each their own, no worries...

But also, life happens. 27 has been pretty up front with that- there was a move to school, then back home and the mentioned issues with the board ano, holes, etc... We've all been through uneven times like those. He's done right by me keeping this GB moving forward through it. Not perfect, of course, but what the hey, eh? And the finish line is in sight- let's cheer him this last bit. Kudos, you crazy Canuck.  :thumb:
Isn't Elton even younger than 27? I understand that he's ran lots of Duck buys, but I don't remember him personally handling logistics on shipping. Duck boards ship from Korea and not from Canada afaik.

I don't think age affects the ability to conduct or run group buys. I personally see the ability to run gbs from a case to case basis. 

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Bulgogi Board (VA104M), Belle En Rose

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #670 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 11:26:08 »

Isn't Elton even younger than 27? I understand that he's ran lots of Duck buys, but I don't remember him personally handling logistics on shipping. Duck boards ship from Korea and not from Canada afaik.

I don't think age affects the ability to conduct or run group buys. I personally see the ability to run gbs from a case to case basis. 

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fair enough... not sure how old Elton is - and good point, he does get lucky by not handling the packing/ shipping. But I agree and really, after you've done one GB, I imagine you learn many of the hard knocks... Didn't mean to make it purely age-based at all, I agree, it's case-by-case.

That said, I admire 27 for making such a huge swing with his first major GB. Designing, managing production and then packing/ fulfilling what 70-80 boards for a maiden voyage GB- really impressive. And with all the other 'life' wrinkles that come along, I'm not irritated in the slightest with 27 or the progress here. I'm totally rooting for him this buy (and I am in for a cyan over black board I can't wait to see) and his next.

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
« Reply #671 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 14:15:10 »
Man, I should have brought my popcorn, that was a fun read.

Anyway, 27 just a heads up - I purchased someone's spot, you were on our email chain and changed the shipping address. Anyway do you need to update the order sheet (line 10: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pCimNWCZ9mBbTzQ8V03GAL-xW2c0lL-Iyy5ZrznauU/edit). It still says the original owner, not sure if that matters.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #672 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 14:29:00 »
Man, I should have brought my popcorn, that was a fun read.

Anyway, 27 just a heads up - I purchased someone's spot, you were on our email chain and changed the shipping address. Anyway do you need to update the order sheet (line 10: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pCimNWCZ9mBbTzQ8V03GAL-xW2c0lL-Iyy5ZrznauU/edit). It still says the original owner, not sure if that matters.

Just forgot to change the name, address is still changed to the proper one on my private sheet :)

Offline aurora

• life
« Reply #673 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 14:58:29 »
Good luck with whatever you do next 27  :thumb:

Offline Tally810

« Reply #674 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:52:17 »
Those who go their boards how many of each screw did you guys get? I got 12 longer ones and 8 shorter ones. I count 22 screws being needed

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #675 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 21:38:45 »
Boo to the YAH- shipping notification received!! Thanks 27!!!

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #676 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 22:31:05 »
soon mine will appear! hopefully before spring break lol

Offline gaiden

« Reply #677 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 08:32:03 »
Those who go their boards how many of each screw did you guys get? I got 12 longer ones and 8 shorter ones. I count 22 screws being needed

27 please help make sure everyone gets enough screws (the keyboard GB's i particpated provide 1 extra screw / bumpons of each type and i think that's fair rule of thumb to go by) please consider this. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Aperture_Sci

« Reply #679 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 13:44:21 »
Are you guys getting DHL text notifications or generic email notifications? Just asking since i bought a spot from someone and never provided an email if I'll be getting a notification. Would be nice to get home and unknowingly have my new board.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #680 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 13:47:57 »
Are you guys getting DHL text notifications or generic email notifications? Just asking since i bought a spot from someone and never provided an email if I'll be getting a notification. Would be nice to get home and unknowingly have my new board.

It's through Paypal and then Canada Post. Standard label has been created/ tracking number notification. Don't think this round is moving just yet (no actual movement logged), but they are getting ready to migrate away from cozy Canada.  :thumb:

Offline Tally810

« Reply #681 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 15:34:15 »
Mech 27 https://imgur.com/a/047Ju looks nice

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #683 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 15:48:33 »

Very nice build!! Key set mix looks awesome- GMK cyan and Skeletor?

What are your thoughts on the board so far, tank-esque?

Offline Tally810

« Reply #684 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 15:51:22 »

Very nice build!! Key set mix looks awesome- GMK cyan and Skeletor?

What are your thoughts on the board so far, tank-esque?
Yea so far so good the board is very premium.  It's maybe a little less beefy than my tx-75 sitting behind it but that's probably due to the smaller weight.  And yes it's "skelecyan"

Offline Funtast

« Reply #685 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 15:34:58 »
any news?

Offline n__dles

« Reply #687 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 00:09:38 »
My brass weight wasn't secured and bounced around the package. On first check, it appears to have only scratched & dented the bottom plate. No obvious damage to the top plate or switch plate (on 2nd inspection, looks like there's some light damage to the switch plate). I'll need to have a better look tomorrow to check that the PCB wasn't damaged.

edit: Just want to make it clear that I'm not satisfied and would like a replacement bottom plate or a refund.

« Last Edit: Tue, 07 March 2017, 00:27:14 by n__dles »

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #688 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 00:11:50 »
My brass weight wasn't secured in and end up bouncing around the package. On first check, it only appears to have scratched & dented the bottom plate. No obvious damage to the top plate or switch plate (on 2nd inspection, looks like there's some light damage to the switch plate). I'll need to have a better look tomorrow to check that the PCB wasn't damaged.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh my... that really sucks.

Offline Aperture_Sci

« Reply #689 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 00:28:54 »
Oh shiittttttt......I'm sorry to see that man....wow...

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #690 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 00:34:14 »
My brass weight wasn't secured and bounced around the package. On first check, it appears to have only scratched & dented the bottom plate. No obvious damage to the top plate or switch plate (on 2nd inspection, looks like there's some light damage to the switch plate). I'll need to have a better look tomorrow to check that the PCB wasn't damaged.

edit: Just want to make it clear that I'm not satisfied and would like a replacement bottom plate or a refund.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

PM'd

Offline wodan

« Reply #691 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 01:35:46 »
any news?

you can check the form, it gets updated.

How do I read the form?
When looking at the spreadsheet from the first post, I don't see any tracking numbers ...

Does "black" mean shipped ?

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #692 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 01:58:23 »
any news?

you can check the form, it gets updated.

How do I read the form?
When looking at the spreadsheet from the first post, I don't see any tracking numbers ...

Does "black" mean shipped ?

Yupp black means shipped.  I just moved it to a more visible location on the sheet

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #693 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:34:16 »
mine arrived today, other than two screws missing, the resti is perfect, no dings, scratches etc.

Thanks alot, was seriously happy with my color choice when i saw this in person.

Offline joey

« Reply #694 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:38:53 »
mine arrived today, other than two screws missing, the resti is perfect, no dings, scratches etc.

Thanks alot, was seriously happy with my color choice when i saw this in person.

Show Image

Cyan <3

Offline wodan

« Reply #695 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 14:02:55 »
I actually haven't seen a color that sucks yet ;)

Offline Puree

« Reply #696 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 15:46:38 »
hope to have mine shipped soon too  :thumb:

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #697 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 15:47:14 »
I hunted down the correct files for the production model of the board.

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!QQUWUIbR!d028Dzz1o6MUeBRH534AcUM9HepPDUJumC0EJ94UscA

Note to self, get a NAS so HDD crashes don't **** you up.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 March 2017, 15:54:43 by 27 »

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #698 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 20:38:40 »
Stormtrooper MK-0027 at your service.

Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline wodan

« Reply #699 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 02:06:08 »
Note to self, get a NAS so HDD crashes don't **** you up.

May I recommend "Mozy" as a tool to REALLY keep you files backed up even in case of an encryption trojan or house burning down?

Costs a little but as soon as you start having "valuable" files on your computer, this quickly pays off.