Author Topic: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy 100% completed  (Read 182978 times)

Offline omrot

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy Closed : Shipping
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 09:11:35 »
Everyone here complaining about the Esc key meanwhile I still haven't got my set

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #451 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 22:38:58 »
Received the set today-- I have the Esc issue, but I usually use an artisan so it's less of a bummer for me, otherwise I'm very pleased!

233222-0

233224-1
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #452 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 09:07:40 »
Looks awesome on that m60. Nice board, crow

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #453 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 10:21:14 »
I agree that's a great looking combination.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline DisplayERROR

« Reply #454 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 21:03:37 »
Just got my set! Wish I had an extra b key. Anyone know of any vendors selling numpads? Great work Enjoy!

Offline Aevyn

« Reply #455 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 00:51:11 »

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Offline mizer357

« Reply #456 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 08:42:03 »
I'm diggin it.

Peaks & Wavez

Offline Kawamashi

« Reply #457 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 09:20:50 »
Here’s mine. Clearly one of my favorite sets.

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #458 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 09:33:40 »
Hey guys, sorry for not giving a lot of news.

First of all, for all of you that have issues with several keys of the set, you have to contact the proxy where you bought the set, and send a picture of your problem.

Second, I just wanted to thank you for your great pics and returns for the set, I didn't see anyone complaining about the color matching. That said, I imagine that I did a decent job !
I know that at first, from all the "failed" sets we had, trusting me as a new "keycaps set creator" was a bit hard, especially since these colors werent the easiest to get IRL, but hey, I think it look pretty close to the renders.
I'm just very honored that you guys trusted me, and that you're happy about your purchase (minus the Esc key and other things for some...)

If you need anything, just PM me and we will talk about it.

Also, Keep posting nice pics, I love it ! :thumb:

Take care guys,
Enjoy.

Offline mizer357

« Reply #459 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 09:53:26 »
Hey guys, sorry for not giving a lot of news.

First of all, for all of you that have issues with several keys of the set, you have to contact the proxy where you bought the set, and send a picture of your problem.

Second, I just wanted to thank you for your great pics and returns for the set, I didn't see anyone complaining about the color matching. That said, I imagine that I did a decent job !
I know that at first, from all the "failed" sets we had, trusting me as a new "keycaps set creator" was a bit hard, especially since these colors werent the easiest to get IRL, but hey, I think it look pretty close to the renders.
I'm just very honored that you guys trusted me, and that you're happy about your purchase (minus the Esc key and other things for some...)

Also, Keep posting nice pics, I love it ! :thumb:

Take care guys,
Enjoy.

It's a beautiful set -- the punchy green legends on the dark, subtle greens has an unexpected organic look to it that I love. This nicely fills a gap for audio junkies like me. Thank you for sharing it with everyone and I look forward to your next venture.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #460 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 10:13:46 »
for all of you that have issues with several keys of the set, you have to contact the proxy where you bought the set, and send a picture of your problem.

This really needs to be highlighted/added to OP/possibly added to thread title.  I had no idea I needed to do this for the wonky escape legend.

EDIT:
support@cannonkeys.com for anyone else who went through them
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 January 2020, 10:15:54 by ninjacore »

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #461 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 12:14:24 »
for all of you that have issues with several keys of the set, you have to contact the proxy where you bought the set, and send a picture of your problem.

This really needs to be highlighted/added to OP/possibly added to thread title.  I had no idea I needed to do this for the wonky escape legend.

EDIT:
support@cannonkeys.com for anyone else who went through them

Thanks, changed the tittle and added in on top of the first page  :thumb:

Offline snarfel

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy Closed : Pm proxies if you have any problems
« Reply #462 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 01:16:43 »

Any idea as to when the keebwerk nano wavez will happen? https://www.keebwerk.com/nano-wavez/

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #463 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 04:35:29 »

Any idea as to when the keebwerk nano wavez will happen? https://www.keebwerk.com/nano-wavez/

The keebwerk Bento just arrived a couple weeks ago, which was at least a month after GMK Bento arrived. You might have a bit longer.

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #464 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 05:42:37 »
It's in the making process ! I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I have pics/news about it  :thumb:

Offline Kawamashi

« Reply #465 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 07:46:01 »
Just got my set! Wish I had an extra b key. Anyone know of any vendors selling numpads? Great work Enjoy!

I may consider selling my numpad kit.  ;)

Offline ctrlshiftba

• ctrlshiftba
« Reply #466 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 22:39:50 »

Offline ctrlshiftba

• ctrlshiftba
« Reply #467 on: Sat, 18 January 2020, 22:43:52 »

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy Closed : New ESC Keys are here
« Reply #468 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 11:58:57 »
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of update, this is probably one of my last post concerning the issue of the set ahah (I hope at least).

I recieved the new green ESC Keys, they are perfect and I have nothing to say about them.

For all the people that send me PMs I didn't answer because proxies are taking care of it, they will send you the replacement, chill it will be in your mail box  :thumb:

As far as I know, the ESC keys arrived at Candykeys and me, I don't know for other proxies.

I assume that they will be delivered in the following month.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvinience !

Offline phunktional

« Reply #469 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 04:56:25 »
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of update, this is probably one of my last post concerning the issue of the set ahah (I hope at least).

I recieved the new green ESC Keys, they are perfect and I have nothing to say about them.

For all the people that send me PMs I didn't answer because proxies are taking care of it, they will send you the replacement, chill it will be in your mail box  :thumb:

As far as I know, the ESC keys arrived at Candykeys and me, I don't know for other proxies.

I emailed Cannon keys and never heard back. Will everyone be receiving these who ordered?

Offline EnjoyMyInSec

• 60% or bust
« Reply #470 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 09:20:06 »

I emailed Cannon keys and never heard back. Will everyone be receiving these who ordered?

I legit said "chill it will arrive in your mailbox", please read when I writte something.

Don't worry even if proxies don't answer you, it's taken under consideration and no one is forgiving you guys.

Thanks, have a great sunday. :thumb:

Edit : Only the people who requested an other escape key (or any other keys that have a problem) will recieve it as I said a while ago :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 February 2020, 09:24:04 by EnjoyMyInSec »

Offline phunktional

« Reply #471 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 09:28:15 »

I legit said "chill it will arrive in your mailbox", please read when I writte something.

Don't worry even if proxies don't answer you, it's taken under consideration and no one is forgiving you guys.

I read your entire comment and it was unclear if those of us who had been ignored by proxies would receive anything.

Offline phunktional

[GB] GMK Wavez Group buy Closed : Pm proxies if you have any problems
« Reply #472 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 09:30:18 »

Edit : Only the people who requested an other escape key (or any other keys that have a problem) will recieve it as I said a while ago :)

Now you've edited your comment to make the situation even more unclear.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 February 2020, 10:02:58 by phunktional »

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #473 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 20:33:19 »
those of us who have kept our kits sealed are out of luck for getting a fixed Esc key?

Offline Jhambone9160

« Reply #474 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 22:06:47 »
those of us who have kept our kits sealed are out of luck for getting a fixed Esc key?

Not all kits have the alignment issue

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #475 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 03:30:24 »
oh that's kinda odd. oh well

Offline omrot

« Reply #476 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 04:01:43 »
I'm starting to think that you guys are gonna get your fixed Esc key before I get my set

Offline omrot

Re: [GB] GMK Wavez Group buy 100% completed
« Reply #477 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 09:23:19 »
100% Complete? k I gave up anyways

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #478 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 10:40:43 »
It's been a hot minute since we've gotten an update on the ESC? Are we just being left in the dark now?

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #479 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 12:28:13 »
Candykeys told me they had the Esc keys like one month ago or so, haven't heard since.

Offline Owl-

« Reply #480 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 17:15:59 »
I thought it was just me waiting for Candykeys to get back to me, turns out others here are waiting for a reply too. On top of all this, I am waiting for Candykeys to send out a Novelty pack and a Space-Bars kit that's was never sent to me, despite paying to receive nothing.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #481 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 20:48:50 »
Same here, but from cannonkeys

Offline Hadoken86

« Reply #482 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 21:01:29 »
I miss this.

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #483 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 13:30:39 »
drama aside, this is prob one of my favorite sets. would love to see a R2 some day!

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #484 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 14:12:38 »
I managed to get the updated Esc key by chasing up CandyKeys. The updated key came through maybe a week or two back.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #485 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 01:45:14 »
I got mine from DailyClack, as well.

Offline sagarsiddhpura

« Reply #486 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 02:45:19 »
Any news on R2?

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #487 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 05:04:42 »
I managed to get the updated Esc key by chasing up CandyKeys. The updated key came through maybe a week or two back.
I'm still waiting on mine.

Edit: For anyone wondering, I ended up receiving the keycap.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 February 2021, 06:28:21 by Endeavour1934 »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #488 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 13:34:23 »
Sorry to drag this old thread up but would anyone be prepared to sell me their Space Bars kit from Wavez GB.  This would be perfect solution. 
Failing that the next best solution is both the 2.75u Space and the 2.25u Space from that kit. 
Failing that I can cobble a solution with just the 2.75u Shift key from the set.

I appreciate that is a lot to ask but I thought I would reach out.  The kit is perfect with the Teal Virgo and I really want to finish the board.  Thank you for looking, all help appreciated.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #489 on: Sun, 18 April 2021, 12:36:57 »
I just wanted to say thank you to various people (you will know how you are) for helping me obtain the elusive space bars kit for Wavez.  With it I was able to finally build my Virgo.  It was worth the wait and a joy to use.

Mekanisk Ultramarine Linear switches.
Mekanisk Ultramarine stabs.
GMK Wavez + Shishi Wavez to complete the look.

Lets get started, Ultramarine Stabs fitted with fibre tape under each.

Ultramarine switches in place.

Clothes on and ready for Wavez

Caps on and cover off looks really nice and sounds good.

The finished board, feels even better than it looks.

It will take a while to get used to the unique layout, the distances to keys is somewhat different to 'Alice' layouts but with that said, having TKL in an erog layout is great for a daily working board. Huge thank you to Flex for all of his help throughout, you designed a masterpiece with the Virgo.

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #490 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 01:05:27 »
R2 please.

Offline homerowco

• Homerow.Co
« Reply #491 on: Mon, 02 August 2021, 14:51:41 »
Candykeys told me they had the Esc keys like one month ago or so, haven't heard since.

never got a replacement either.... I guess it just never happened? no idea

Offline Jese

• Newbie mechanical keyboard boi
« Reply #492 on: Wed, 29 September 2021, 00:12:02 »
Hey! Is there any plans on wavez V2?

Offline ShandonCodes

« Reply #493 on: Thu, 30 September 2021, 12:47:16 »
Gotta keep an eye open for this one. Look promising!

Offline AMZ

« Reply #494 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 01:20:13 »
Is there any plans on Wavez V2?