Author Topic: Alt keycaps for XArmor U9BL-S LED backlit mechanical gaming keyboard  (Read 2179 times)

Offline zedsed420

I have been looking for some replacement keycaps for this board, the XArmor U9BL-S LED backlit mechanical gaming keyboard. They are apparently not quite the same as the ducky set. Does anyone know where I can find these either individually or in a full set for this board? Are there other sets that will work with this board? I love this keyboard and I would hate to think I have to replace it over a couple of broken keycaps.

Thank you for any help you can give me. I am new around here.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: Alt keycaps for XArmor U9BL-S LED backlit mechanical gaming keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 08:15:37 »
There are no aftermarket keycap set that will iOne backlight keyboard compatible 100% due to the different size key on the bottom row. Best bet would be to contact the iOne sub brands (Qpad, Xarmor, Max, Tessoro, Razer, etc.) and plead support/sales to sell you a keycap replacement set if it must be backlight compatible. If you don't mind regular keycap your options become a little more.

Offline zedsed420

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 12:07:12 »
I contacted ione today and they sent me back to maxkeyboards.com

I sent maxkeyboards sales an email to see if they offer them at all. So far on their site I cannot locate the key caps I need so hopefully they will email me back with something that can help.

I know this keyboard is not for everyone but I have to admit, I love this keyboard. I would hate to have to replace it after only 2 years. It took me quite a while to find a board with cherry browns and blue backlighting. Just in case I do have to replace it do you guys know of any other boards with cherry browns and blue backlighting that are not over 200 bucks?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 15 March 2013, 12:30:17 »
I would suggest Ducky Shine 2.

Offline kiczek

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 09:42:39 »
I just replaced the entire set of keycaps with a complete set form max keyboards and yeah 50$ is a big ouch to pay when you only really need 2 "old" keycaps.  I have available a nearly entire set of old keys except for 2 keys which have broken stems ( PrintScreen, H ).
Let me know which keys you want and how much you want to offer and I will gladly ship them to you.  I don't want all my money back it's much better then dealing with the unhelpful iONE.

send me a PM on the board and maybe I can help you.