geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Soul Series Deskmat - GB on the 25th!

<< < (5/5)

Kronoscapian:
Any indication on when this will run?

BloremBipsum:

--- Quote from: Kronoscapian on Fri, 04 February 2022, 11:16:52 ---Any indication on when this will run?

--- End quote ---
Due to the heavy loads of manus have with the different projects out there, it could be on the 2nd week of March or later depending with our new manu. Once I get confirmation from our new manu, I would definitely be immediately posting when it will be done.

konstantin:
The deskmats look great, especially the Streak ones :) I'll consider picking one up come GB time.

BloremBipsum:

--- Quote from: konstantin on Sat, 12 February 2022, 08:35:49 ---The deskmats look great, especially the Streak ones :) I'll consider picking one up come GB time.

--- End quote ---

Big big thanks! With the new updates, hopefully, peeps can get one sooner or later.

BloremBipsum:

Heyyo! I would just like to inform you that GB for the Souls Series Deskmats
is fast approaching! It will be held on the 25th of March until the 22nd of April 2022.
I have been long waiting for this day and I know some of you are too as well.
You can get a deskmat from these wonderful people:

US: Dangkeebs
CA: Keyspresso
CN: KBDfans
EU: Keygem
OCE: All Caps
JP: Basekeys
UK: Mechboards
IN: GenesisPC
PH: Zion Studios PH

I am extremely thankful for the people who supported me with this project and hope you would continue so we can smash this GB!
Please feel free to check out my Instagram for different types of content and join my Discord server to ask me stuff and interact.

That is all for now, thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version