Author Topic: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts  (Read 749 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:03:48 »
I have 3 partial Model M 122-key terminal boards that I harvested keys and springs from. 2 are black label 91 models (as I remember) and 1 is a Lexmark from about 1994-95.

The cases are good, although I only have one cord (you won't need it if you are doing a Teensy project) as are the barrel plates, etc.

Obviously, I am selling them as-is for parts, but if you are experimenting with case painting or modification, or building a ghetto-unsaver, here you go.

I could fit 2 in a USPS flat rate priority box, but not 3. I would cram whatever would fit in there, if you wanted, such as 3 fronts and only 1 or 2 backs, something like that.

I would include 122 springs and key stems loose if you want them.

Any offers for these?
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:07:40 »
Got any pictures? I may be interested in one of the Black Label ones.

Gupgup

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: FS: IBM M-122 case and internal parts
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 15:21:09 »
Mmm pics would be nice, or a link to pics. Then again, I guess trying to get this to Canada may cost more in shipping than what it's worth :(