Author Topic: [IC] Egyptian Minimalist Deskmat  (Read 3100 times)

Offline swiftanakin

[IC] Egyptian Minimalist Deskmat
« on: Sat, 06 February 2021, 09:07:38 »
RENDERS

261575-0
Monochrome - White

261577-1
Monochrome- Black

261579-2
Coloured

https://imgur.com/a/x6zeFUf
Rendered with Prkns template

Hey guys, I'm completely new to the hobby here but since my partner's into keyboards he's asked me to do up some deskmat and keycap designs for him. Still working on other designs I like but here's one I'm excited to show you!! I've been completely intrigued by the Egyptian civilisation since forever and really love their aesthetics. It's a really simple design with the holy crescent/sun symbol being used to portray a day/night concept. Still figuring out colour options but what do you think so far??? :)

Please help with a form thank u <3
https://forms.gle/fYb1hU8xriNeapFMA

« Last Edit: Sat, 06 February 2021, 09:09:13 by swiftanakin »

Offline Chippy

• sus chef
Re: [IC] Egyptian Minimalist Deskmat
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 07 February 2021, 15:56:54 »
These are interesting, I think you should consider moving the pyramids off to the side a bit since they are likely to be covered by the keyboard at their current point. I like the sun/moon bit in top/middle.
1.2og | Buddy 6xx | Le Fishe V1 Proto | xyz60 Rev2 | Quartermaster | Chimera65 | Satisfaction75 | Realforce 84u | Zenith Z-150 | Realforce 86u | 378
More
This and the swiss cheese keyboard is the next generation of keyboards

Offline swiftanakin

Re: [IC] Egyptian Minimalist Deskmat
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 07 February 2021, 21:55:51 »
These are interesting, I think you should consider moving the pyramids off to the side a bit since they are likely to be covered by the keyboard at their current point. I like the sun/moon bit in top/middle.

Ooo thanks for dropping by! I got some comments about placements as well, so that's something I'm definitely working on! Are you leaning towards monochrome or coloured versions?