geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

looking for decent cheap headphones

<< < (2/5) > >>

Darthbaggins:

--- Quote from: yui on Sun, 27 November 2022, 12:59:47 ---if you are willing to get earbuds a set a VEclan Monk lite with microphone are real cheap (12 USD) and have good quality, they are my go to communication earbuds now although they have only 1.5m cable length so will need an extension for what you want or maybe ask them if they could make you ones with a longer cable, they are a small-ish company and do manufacture custom cables, i never asked them but could be worth a try.

--- End quote ---

For IEM's, been a fan of KZ's offerings.

PlayBox:
heh  started this thread because i couldn't really searchfor a headset. next day i found a decsnt heaphones with a 2.7m cable for like 30€

noisyturtle:
Audio Technica ATH M-50s have been popping newb audiophile ear cherries for a while. I'll always recommend them as a solid performer at a steal of a pricepoint.

desgeek:
try EDIFIER,cheap price with good quality

Findecanor:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 29 November 2022, 15:01:32 ---Audio Technica ATH M-50s have been popping newb audiophile ear cherries for a while. I'll always recommend them as a solid performer at a steal of a pricepoint.

--- End quote ---
Note that those are headphones, not headsets. I used the cheaper ATH-M40 for a few years before a hinge broke. It's always the hinge. Maybe the more expensive ones are more durable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version