geekhack Marketplace > Originative

JTK Toxic

<< < (4/24) > >>

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Thu, 26 October 2017, 18:58:19 ---The point is, it was not and was never about this buy.

--- End quote ---
It doesn't help clarify things when for example I asked about it and was told the other thread and Originative have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

kmba:
JTK has been experiencing minor-medium delays, but appears like things have been moving recently. Photo studio was delayed two months but just shipped. BoW and PoW are in sorting and those sales weren't very long ago so I would expect toxic to be coming up in not too long.

xondat:

--- Quote from: tameone on Sat, 28 October 2017, 08:50:38 ---JTK has been experiencing minor-medium delays, but appears like things have been moving recently. Photo studio was delayed two months but just shipped. BoW and PoW are in sorting and those sales weren't very long ago so I would expect toxic to be coming up in not too long.

--- End quote ---

Photo Studio turned out really well so hoping Toxic does too :D

DillonHightower:
Well here we are,  November is here and still not a word.. This set has been in (shipping status for months now) I am about to give up on this one. Its almost like an SA GB all over again..

xondat:

--- Quote from: DillonHightower on Sat, 04 November 2017, 19:53:03 ---Well here we are,  November is here and still not a word.. This set has been in (shipping status for months now) I am about to give up on this one. Its almost like an SA GB all over again..

--- End quote ---

I know you shouldn't have to hunt around for simple updates, but it's ready to ship (to Oco).

http://www.kbdist.com/updates/2017/10/31/november-week-1-update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version