geekhack Marketplace > Originative

JTK Toxic

<< < (2/24) > >>

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: totallycaked on Tue, 24 October 2017, 14:51:10 ---As it seems those of us who purchased this set from originative.co are no longer welcome in the Ctrlalt.io GB thread

--- End quote ---

OK good it wasn't just me getting that impression  :)) :)) :))

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: nathanchere on Wed, 25 October 2017, 07:01:25 ---
--- Quote from: totallycaked on Tue, 24 October 2017, 14:51:10 ---As it seems those of us who purchased this set from originative.co are no longer welcome in the Ctrlalt.io GB thread

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bunny just doesn't have any information on this buy.  This should have been done a while ago, but people incorrectly assumed that both were the same buy.

DillonHightower:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Wed, 25 October 2017, 12:49:32 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Bunny just doesn't have any information on this buy.  This should have been done a while ago, but people incorrectly assumed that both were the same buy.

--- End quote ---

Op is just sad his set took 5 years to happen. Most of the people calling the bs are gb peeps from lriginative.co. Reguardless it is nice to see the same pics and offerings coming to us.. I Cant wait for this set!! and cant wait to use green cases for my artisans!

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: DillonHighsmith on Wed, 25 October 2017, 22:49:09 ---
--- Quote from: chuckdee on Wed, 25 October 2017, 12:49:32 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Op is just sad his set took 5 years to happen. Most of the people calling the bs are gb peeps from lriginative.co. Reguardless it is nice to see the same pics and offerings coming to us.. I Cant wait for this set!! and cant wait to use green cases for my artisans!

--- End quote ---

That seems quite shortsighted.  Most people on the thread are CtrlAlt GB people in all honesty.  And the thread is for that, and as you said, predates the originative inclusion.  And he has no control over what Sherry does, and is just collaborating after keysets were stolen.  It makes sense for Originative to have its own buy thread, as it has for other buys.

dgneo:

--- End quote ---

Because that groupbuy is about SP Toxic, not JTK Toxic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version