Author Topic: [IC] ePBT Skadi, GB LIVE!!!!  (Read 28901 times)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
[IC] ePBT Skadi, GB LIVE!!!!
« on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:00:08 »
Latest update:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109034

GB IS LIVE UNTIL NOVEMBER 8

https://epbtskadi.com

ePBT Skadi is a keycap set inspired by the character Scáthach-Skadi from TYPE-MOON's Fate media franchise, who is based on the Norse winter goddess, Skaði.

Renders

Please note that the modifier base color is really tricky. It can look baby pink in warm light while appearing lilac in the shade. For me and my terrible display the Oblotzky rendered mods look a little bit more vibrant while my physical samples look a little less saturated, but that's just me as others have told me the renders look perfect. Marco's renders seem a little warmer and you can see what I mean by "looking pink."

The following renders as well as the kit mockups are provided by Oblotzky.

The following renders are provided by Marco.

ePBT Keycaps

We will be using ePBT's new molds which should be completed in September. This will hopefully eliminate warping in spacebars and mods! We should be getting samples for those new keycaps as well as samples for the colors ASAP.

Colors

Why 3rd Ascension? I wanted straight dye-sub, no reverse dye-sub or double-shot.

Will be Pantone, physical chips are on hand and will be sent to get color matched by ePBT. The white is GMK's WS2. Photo was taken in the shade.

Please note that the legends MAY have a slight variation in lightness between the mods and alphas in the final product due to how dye-sublimation works. To clarify, this does not mean that the legends will be inconsistent across the keys. For example, the legends printed on the modifiers and accent keys may appear darker compared to legends printed on white keycaps. I hope that makes sense. It's tough to guarantee that the dyesubbed legends will be an exact match to the plastic Pantone sample chip.

Sub Legends

These runic legends were designed by Ulliam specifically for this set. Shout out to LeandreN for his original IC of an Elder Futhark set that gave me the idea, the layout of the sub legends is the same as his mockup. With some advice from konstantin we decided to use some rune variants within Elder Futhark to fill out 26 keys.

Kits/Novelties

There will be a base kit, a tenkey kit, and a spacekeys/bars kit for compatibility with most 60, 65, 70, 75, 660, TKL, 96, 1800, full-size keyboards in ANSI, tsangan/WKL, basic ISO, HHKB configurations and more. We have also added support for 40s, ortholinear and NorDeUK.

The novelties included will feature a set of treasures fit for the Norse Goddess of Winter.

Please note that the legends seen in the renders will not be an exact representation of the final product. We are considering to use the same legends as ePBT Samurai with some tweaks here and there.

Base kit - $120 CAD ($92~ USD) @ MOQ 200

Numpad kit - $25 CAD ($19~ USD) @ MOQ N/A

Spaces kit - $25 CAD ($19~ USD) @ MOQ N/A

Novelties kit - $21 CAD ($16~ USD) @ MOQ N/A

40s/Ortho kit - $25 CAD ($19~ USD) @ MOQ N/A

NorDeUK kit - $34 CAD ($26~ USD) @ MOQ N/A

Deskmat

O, ancient rune.

For only $29 CAD ($22~ USD) you can Enhance your Primeval Rune to Lv.10 for maximum value!

Artisans

Will be collaborating with Tokkipee Caps, Hello? Caps and Prime Caps!

Tokkipee Sakuras will come in one or two variants depending on interest, and will be available to purchase as FCFS for $69 CAD each keycap.

Let us know which colorway you like!

Please note that these are samples provided by Tokkipee and have not been properly color matched, this is just to give you an idea of what they might look like. I will be sending each artisan a physical sample to properly match!

Prime Caps and Hello? Caps info will come later! 

Cables

We will also be offering a limited stock of 5 foot USB-A to USB-C cables from noodlecords!

Where to buy?

The group buy will run from October 13 to November 8, 2020.

Please keep in mind that these prices are mostly finalized but still subject to change. 

North America: ApexKeyboards
Base: $120 CAD
Numpad: $25 CAD
Spaces: $25 CAD
Novelties: $21 CAD
40s/Ortho: $25 CAD
NorDeUK: $34 CAD

EU: MyKeyboard (VAT included)
Base: €89
Numpad: €18 
Spaces: €18
Novelties: €15
40s/Ortho: €18
NorDeUK: €25

China: KBDfans
Base: $89
Numpad: $18
Spaces: $18
Novelties: $15
40s/Ortho: $18
NorDeUK: $25

Asia: monokei
Base: $127 SGD
Numpad: $28 SGD
Spaces: $28 SGD
Novelties: $22 SGD
40s/Ortho: $28 SGD
NorDeUK: $36 SGD

Australia: Daily Clack
Base: $126 AUD
Numpad: $26 AUD
Space: $26 AUD
Novelties: $22 AUD
40s/Ortho: $26 AUD
NorDeUK: $36 AUD

Discord

Join the ApexKeyboards Discord server for the quickest updates and further degeneracy discussion!

https://discord.gg/BzWw4ur

Patch Notes
  • September 8, 2020 - IC Launch, monokei added as Asia vendor, collab with Hello? Caps confirmed
  • September 21, 2020 - TX Keyboards added as USA vendor, 40s/Ortho and NorDeUK kits added, sub legend layout slightly changed, Novelties Kit pricing reduced by $3
  • September 22, 2020 - Mutual agreement to remove TX Keyboards as proxy, ApexKeyboards will once again be handling orders from the US
  • October 4, 2020 - GB start announced!

Credits (Alphabetical)
  • エース
  • ApexKeyboards and all vendors involved
  • DALExSNAIL
  • Hello? Caps
  • konstantin
  • Oblotzky
  • Olivia
  • OneCreativeMind
  • Pachriksu
  • PrimeCaps
  • pwade3
  • Rensuya
  • Tokkipee
  • Ulliam
  • Weeb Cave OGs, wouldn't be here without you guys
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 October 2020, 02:37:23 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline KuroTheCrazy

Re: [IC] ePBT Skadi, Launching October 2020!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:01:47 »
Maybe Goetia wasn't right

Offline yoot

• none
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:01:47 »
I really like the color scheme and sublegends! GLWIC/GB

Offline FinalEleven

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:02:15 »
WowIStaryn

Offline vi0till

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:02:24 »
Been waiting for this after that IG post teaser.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:03:22 »
Kbdfans still won't deliver to India. Can you work something out with them or give us another proxy please.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline renolo

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:04:34 »
『どれ~に~しよう~かな~?』
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:06:56 by renolo »
Doritos, Cheetos, or Fritos.

Offline rukia

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:08:29 »
ど・れ・に・し・よ・う・か・な~♪?

Offline yui_

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:08:45 »
It’s been great watching this come to fruition, gl running it.
Not normally a fan of sublegends without function but this is really nice.
Can’t wait to see the Primecaps collab

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:10:16 »
Nice

Offline CaptainVinceO2

• ApexKeyboards
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:11:06 »
Looking forward to working on this amazing set!

Offline Bachoo

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:17:44 »
I've been waiting for you to drop this for a while now, GLWIC  :thumb:

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:17:45 »
wew

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:19:16 »
Kbdfans still won't deliver to India. Can you work something out with them or give us another proxy please.

Oh **** I just remembered the situation. will look into it
I love Elzy

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:33:57 »
Just for clarification, the norse does not glow?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:37:36 »
Just for clarification, the norse does not glow?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

no it doesn't :( I wish haha
I love Elzy

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:41:24 »
stupid sexy purple

Offline piit79

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:45:04 »
Looks awesome! This will be my first purple set. Also really like the deskmat design!

Is there any chance you could still introduce an ortho kit? I know, we're a sad minority, so I'm not holding my breath. But there is a small chance it could reach MOQ...

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:52:43 »
Sub Legends

These runic legends were designed by Ulliam specifically for this set. Shout out to LeandreN for his original IC of an Elder Futhark set that gave me the idea, the layout of the sub legends is the same as his mockup. Since there are only 24 runes from Elder Futhark, we took the artistic liberty of adding two from Younger Futhark in order to fill up the alphas without any duplicate runes.

Show Image

Protip: the Kaunan rune () would be better suited for the K key than C, and the Wunjo rune () rune would be better suited for W than V. This is more in line with the phonemic values that these runes had in Proto-Norse: /k/ and /w/, respectively.

If you don't want to duplicate runes like XDA Canvas, GMK Norse and LeandreN's set did, you don't need to turn to the Younger Futhark for extra characters — there are actually two well-known variant characters in the Elder Futhark itself that can be used for this purpose: (Sowilo, variant of ) and (Ingwaz, variant of ).

I would put on S (since that was the primary S-shape earlier on), on C, and on V. Alternatively, you can keep on S, and put on C and on V. Your call. Just don't mix rune alphabets :D

Source: am nerd

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 08:52:53 »
Interesting set and colors for PBT. 

Looking forward to new molds.  Honestly I’m more worried about shrinkage than warping with ePBT. The space bars being a good millimeter short is what usually causes my stabilizers to bind.  Hopefully new molds will fix all issues. 

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:04:07 »
Looks awesome! This will be my first purple set. Also really like the deskmat design!

Is there any chance you could still introduce an ortho kit? I know, we're a sad minority, so I'm not holding my breath. But there is a small chance it could reach MOQ...

if epbt can confirm to be they have the 40s Tab key perhaps it'll show up in a combined kit

Sub Legends

These runic legends were designed by Ulliam specifically for this set. Shout out to LeandreN for his original IC of an Elder Futhark set that gave me the idea, the layout of the sub legends is the same as his mockup. Since there are only 24 runes from Elder Futhark, we took the artistic liberty of adding two from Younger Futhark in order to fill up the alphas without any duplicate runes.

Show Image

Protip: the Kaunan rune () would be better suited for the K key than C, and the Wunjo rune () rune would be better suited for W than V. This is more in line with the phonemic values that these runes had in Proto-Norse: /k/ and /w/, respectively.

If you don't want to duplicate runes like XDA Canvas, GMK Norse and LeandreN's set did, you don't need to turn to the Younger Futhark for extra characters — there are actually two well-known variant characters in the Elder Futhark itself that can be used for this purpose: (Sowilo, variant of ) and (Ingwaz, variant of ).

I would put on S (since that was the primary S-shape earlier on), on C, and on V. Alternatively, you can keep on S, and put on C and on V. Your call. Just don't mix rune alphabets :D

Source: am nerd

Thanks for this, not too late to implement these but of course it would be quite an overhaul. We'll see if I have time since there's like a month left
I love Elzy

Offline Panchi

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:28:54 »
Love it! I don't know why it gave me KDA vibes for a bit the first time I looked at the renders

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:34:08 »
Kitting-wise, here's where this set stands:

Show Image

• R1 1u Delete is required for 60%, 65% and 75% layouts. It ought to be moved into base from the numpad kit. This is a must; 1u Back is not a valid replacement for Delete.
  • Alternatively, change R1 1u Back to Delete and drop the one in the numpad kit outright. 1u Back is not a very commonly used key, and Delete actually is a valid replacement for Back.
  • The second R4 1u Ctrl is a useless key for any modern board that isn't a 40%. One 1u Ctrl is enough. Remove the second one.
  • The R3 '@ key is also useless since the kit doesn't full ISO-UK support. Remove it.
  • In addition to this, I would suggest changing the two remaining ISO alpha keys from R3 #~, R4 \| to R3 \|, R4 <> for more consistent, inclusive basic ISO support. As a bonus, all Nordic layouts use the R4 <> key.
  • Some examples for all of the above: EPBT Be The One, EPBT Ivory, GMK Norse, IFK Blacklight.

Show Image

• As mentioned previously, R1 Delete should be moved to base.
  • You should probably add a scooped 5, R4 1u 00, and R1 1u =. The first is self-explanatory, the second is for standalone numpads, and the third is for standalone numpads and Mac numpads (you already support Mac bottom row in base).
  • Kit example 1, Kit example 2

Show Image

• 1.75u space is useless for anything that isn't a 40%. The boards that use this size are: JD40, JD45, Prime_L, Vortex Core. That's all of them, no other boards use this key. Since this set doesn't have 40s support, you can remove this key (and if you do decide to add 40s support, this size should be in a 40s kit, not Spacebars.)
  • In its place I would recommend adding a 1u space, which at least is useful for Alice and other ergo boards.
  • It may be worth adding two 3u spaces as well, as EPBT has the molds, and this size is gaining popularity (e.g. 3u+3u or 3u+1u+3u split space).

Thanks for this, not too late to implement these but of course it would be quite an overhaul. We'll see if I have time since there's like a month left

To be clear, the changes that need to be made are: two sublegends need to be moved, two sublegends need to be added. Hopefully that shouldn't be too much work.

Edit: Grammar, clarifications. Thanks for reading and for your consideration, happy to hear your thoughts.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:45:57 by konstantin »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:45:52 »
Kitting-wise, here's where this set stands:

Show Image

• R1 1u Delete is required for 60%, 65% and 75% layouts. It ought to be moved into base from the numpad kit. This is a must; 1u Back is not a valid replacement for Delete.
  • Alternatively, change R1 1u Back to Delete and drop the one in the numpad kit outright. 1u Back is not a very commonly used key, and Delete actually is a valid replacement for Back.
  • The second R4 1u Ctrl is a useless key for any modern board that isn't a 40%. One 1u Ctrl is enough. Remove the second one.
  • The R3 '@ key is also useless since the kit doesn't full ISO-UK support. Remove it.
  • In addition to this, I would suggest changing the two remaining ISO alpha keys from R3 #~, R4 \| to R3 \|, R4 <> for more consistent, inclusive basic ISO support. Additionally, all Nordic layouts use the R4 <> key.
  • Some examples for all of the above: EPBT Be The One, EPBT Ivory, GMK Norse, IFK Blacklight.

Show Image

• As mentioned previously, R1 Delete should be moved to base.
  • You should probably add a scooped 5, R4 1u 00, and R1 1u =. The first is self-explanatory, the second is for standalone numpads, and the third is for standalone numpads and Mac numpads (you already support Mac bottom row in base).

Show Image

• 1.75u space is useless for anything that isn't a 40%. The boards that use this size are: JD40, JD45, Prime_L, Vortex Core. That's all of them, no other boards use this key. Since this set doesn't have 40s support, you can remove this key (and if you do decide to add 40s support, this size should be in a 40s kit, not Spacebars.)
  • In its place I would recommend adding a 1u space, which at least is useful for Alice and other ergo boards.
  • It may be worth adding two 3u spaces as well, as EPBT has the molds, and this size is gaining popularity (e.g. 3u+3u or 3u+1u+3u split space).

To be clear, the changes that need to be made are: two sublegends need to be moved, two sublegends need to be added. Hopefully that shouldn't be too much work.

kitting wise some of this will be taken into account as has been pointed out by others already and some will not simply because I do not care enough, only the important stuff will stick

the legends already exist i will look to swap them in.

Thanks for the effort
I love Elzy

Offline pancake

• instagram
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 09:53:34 »
yes
SA Bisoromi | GMK Gregory
More
HHKB Snow | HHKB Snow 25th | Kafka 87 | Realforce R3TL BT | RS | RS60 | RS65 | TGR Jane v2 CE | VSPO!GEAR 橘ひなのEdition

Offline Skok

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:00:48 »
This is dope, I really like the novs. GLWGB

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:12:32 »
 :thumb:

Offline Velvet_Crowe

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:16:32 »
:pog:
Current daily: OTD 356mini v1 (Red) | OTD 356CL (Gunmetal) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Black) | zekk.works Ogre (Dark Grey) | Noxary Vulcan Pro (Silver/Red) | 488 Pista Spider (Red)

Offline Convergence

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:19:16 »
The pantones in the post are coated but ePBT (and other PBT keycap manufacturers) can only do uncoated. How different do you think the final product will be from the renders?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:28:16 »
The pantones in the post are coated but ePBT (and other PBT keycap manufacturers) can only do uncoated. How different do you think the final product will be from the renders?

Well apex has color matched coated pantone to their epbt pink set and that turned out very close. I'll be sending them the chips asap and will post sample keycap pics when I can.
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 11:00:28 »

Oh **** I just remembered the situation. will look into it

I'm too lazy to update the OP right now but Monokei is now a vendor for Asia
I love Elzy

Offline xMx_Miller

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 11:25:55 »
Is there a posiblity of have full uk iso support?

Offline kw88

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 11:37:49 »
my physical samples look a little less saturated

We should be getting samples for the colors ASAP

:thumb:

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 11:41:26 »
Is there a posiblity of have full uk iso support?

Yeah I'm looking to add an Intl kit for gb
I love Elzy

Offline ItszBrian

• GMK Devoted
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 12:06:17 »
OhIStaryn

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 12:31:35 »
Happy to announce Hello? Caps collab has been confirmed.
I love Elzy

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 14:18:55 »
You have come up with another banger of a set
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 14:34:31 »
this isn't even the Final Ascension!

thank you everyone thus far for your feedback I am compiling them right now <3
I love Elzy

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 15:47:45 »
I like Sifo. I'm in

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 18:38:19 »
this is really dope. please consider a 40s kit. epbt does it and its generally cheap and sells well.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 18:39:15 »
this is really dope. please consider a 40s kit. epbt does it and its generally cheap and sells well.

I still have yet to confirm through anyone seeing it in person, whether the ASDF row 1.25u keycap exists.

As soon as I do I will be adding it with ortho.

International ISO kit is planned.
I love Elzy

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 18:41:42 »

I still have yet to confirm through anyone seeing it in person, whether the ASDF row 1.25u keycap exists.

As soon as I do I will be adding it with ortho.

International ISO kit is planned.

either way, if youre adding ortho im buying.

Offline Dubsadan

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 19:29:57 »
Can I pretend these are Dwarvish runes? If so, I'm in.

Offline paqji

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 20:16:40 »
skadi skadae, do u know the way?

Offline zoo

• zoo
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 02:30:15 »
I love the purple on white alphas. Modifiers look a tad bright to me. Would be in for a more muted modifier color.

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 11:15:33 »
Windowed keys maybe?

Offline verity

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 12:07:01 »
I'm a sucker for purple keysets, this is a must buy.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 13:12:03 »
I love the purple on white alphas. Modifiers look a tad bright to me. Would be in for a more muted modifier color.

Sample looks a tiny bit less bright to me but in the end it's still the same hue and looks close to the inspiration. Hopefully we'll have physical samples close to GB launch.
I love Elzy

Offline CF73

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 21:29:55 »
a purple epbt set, im in.

Offline twoes

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 21:40:54 »
For novelty keys, please add the following print

+50NP

+100%Quick