Author Topic: [eye see] CNC Milled 5mm Thick Polycarbonate Plates (for 60%)  (Read 35117 times)

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
Re: [eye see] CNC Milled 5mm Thick Polycarbonate Plates (for 60%)
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 15:56:42 »
Sounds amazing, I was just trying to find some polycarb. That said, isn't 5mm too thick?

You just need notches so it will only be 1.5mm at the clip points. A good example is the 2mm gon plates:

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 24 November 2017, 18:56:59 »
Looks good, but will you do standard 60% too or only this layout? 

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 06 December 2017, 06:12:58 »
If someone was to follow up on this with more or less the same thickness, frosted finish in addition to Tsangan, HHKB right Shift + Fn and split backspace support — I'd buy.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 December 2017, 06:15:31 by _PixelNinja »

Offline mnmlisme

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 17:01:20 »
Arrowed 60% (as a secondary layout option) pcb and matching plate anyone? xD
+1
interested in arrowed layout too. I hope this IC's not dead
XD60 (gat.black) | SABER68 (gat.blue) | VORTEX Core (cherry blue) | YD40 (gatistotle)

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #104 on: Sat, 09 December 2017, 18:19:58 »
Arrowed 60% (as a secondary layout option) pcb and matching plate anyone? xD
+1
interested in arrowed layout too. I hope this IC's not dead

Think it's been dead for a while now.  :(

Offline chefdoba

« Reply #105 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 03:34:55 »
Hey man I know this post is super old, but I was wondering if you still make/sell any of these plates. They look amazing on that board you posted pictures of. In fact, I was also somewhat curious what pcb was on that board. Thanks!

I've recently have someone to mill this plate for my Duck Mini build. Some pictures of the plate below:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image

And this is what it looks like after it's assembled:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Currently my PC supplier has only clear ones, will ask if there's any other color.

Typing test here:

Note that the typing test is done on a Duck Mini V1 case, 55g gateron blacks. The end result with your setup might be different.

That was honey lemon btw. it's nice

Specifications (??) of this plate?

• 5mm in thickness
  • Will have universal screw holes to fit your other cases and not only Korean customs!
  • Fully CNC Milled plate

Offline Zylkan

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 05:26:36 »
Hey man I know this post is super old, but I was wondering if you still make/sell any of these plates. They look amazing on that board you posted pictures of. In fact, I was also somewhat curious what pcb was on that board. Thanks!

I've recently have someone to mill this plate for my Duck Mini build. Some pictures of the plate below:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image

And this is what it looks like after it's assembled:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Currently my PC supplier has only clear ones, will ask if there's any other color.

Typing test here:

Note that the typing test is done on a Duck Mini V1 case, 55g gateron blacks. The end result with your setup might be different.

That was honey lemon btw. it's nice

Specifications (??) of this plate?

• 5mm in thickness
  • Will have universal screw holes to fit your other cases and not only Korean customs!
  • Fully CNC Milled plate
I second that!

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #107 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 16:09:18 »
Would be interested too. I wouldn't mind getting back into tray mount cases as I think there are some really good ones rn.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 16:31:37 »
TYL made some 4mm ones
https://ilumkb.com/collections/pcb-and-plate/products/in-stock-tyl-4mm-plate?variant=31926847832146

Xondat has some leftovers on his site still.  I have 2 and bought 2 more.  They are amazing for hotswap boards.
https://noxary.co/collections/extras/products/5mm-polycarbonate-tray-mount-plate

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #109 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 22:11:59 »
TYL made some 4mm ones
https://ilumkb.com/collections/pcb-and-plate/products/in-stock-tyl-4mm-plate?variant=31926847832146

Xondat has some leftovers on his site still.  I have 2 and bought 2 more.  They are amazing for hotswap boards.
https://noxary.co/collections/extras/products/5mm-polycarbonate-tray-mount-plate

Thanks, I just snagged one of those TYL ones. Noxary shipping was a bit much, and I like the fixed layout of the TYL one better.

Offline rikercd

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 07:27:22 »
TYL made some 4mm ones

Thanks, I just snagged one of those TYL ones. Noxary shipping was a bit much, and I like the fixed layout of the TYL one better.

Any idea how recently those TYL plates were in stock? Any chance they'll ever come back or should I just look elsewhere?