Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2313915 times)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (production finished)
« Reply #1200 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 10:18:37 »
I kind of feel sorry for you bunny  :( it must be hard having your hands tied in situations like this at least until thy actually arrive to you and Cody's location. I hope you at least get a good Christmas since you shouldn't stress too much duringbthis season.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1201 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 19:40:28 »
ok i finally got hold of raccoon

it had been a long time

everything is packed

he has told me his winter break starts next week, and he will ship it to myself and cody as soon as his break starts, we will turn everything round right away

id like to apologize for the delays, this has been totally out of my hands
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #1202 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 19:59:47 »
Any updates on the horizon? I was hoping to get this set at least by Christmas...

Probably not ......

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1203 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:01:43 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

he has told me his winter break starts next week, and he will ship it to myself and cody as soon as his break starts, we will turn everything round right away

Apology accepted. things happen.

I'm excited for all the pics that are coming.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1204 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:06:27 »
There will be a flood off RAIN V2 comming soon ^_^.   :thumb:

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1205 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 23:33:03 »
Hey bunny i just changed my address on ctrlalt do you think that racoon will mail it to the old address since they were already packaged?

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1206 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 11:39:43 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

lol so his winter break is starting, but he's still shipping it to you guys?? why not just ship it out to all the buyers as promised before? instead of wasting more time shipping it to you guys ??

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1207 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:41:05 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

lol so his winter break is starting, but he's still shipping it to you guys?? why not just ship it out to all the buyers as promised before? instead of wasting more time shipping it to you guys ??

Read a few pages back, Bunny explained it all already. But in case TL;DR lots of unfortunate events one after another and busy schedules resulted in this being delayed.

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1208 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:49:04 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

Read a few pages back, Bunny explained it all already. But in case TL;DR lots of unfortunate events one after another and busy schedules resulted in this being delayed.
Re-read what I wrote, take a second, and then respond back.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1209 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:52:46 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

because if he ships it to us, i know it will get done, because we are committed to seeing it through, i could have done what you said, and who knows how much or little of it would have gotten done and over how long a period, what you are suggesting, is what has been happening for months, what we have done, will mean itll all get done in a timely fashion, believe me, its a ton more work for me id have happily done without, im doing it for you guys

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1210 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:00:47 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

because if he ships it to us, i know it will get done, because we are committed to seeing it through, i could have done what you said, and who knows how much or little of it would have gotten done and over how long a period, what you are suggesting, is what has been happening for months, what we have done, will mean itll all get done in a timely fashion, believe me, its a ton more work for me id have happily done without, im doing it for you guys
Okay... Let's see how this plays out. Personally, I'm not salty about the wait, since I have other caps to try out. I'm more salty about how this group buy played out so far, specifically with this raccoon dude. He's busy, on vacation, sick/hospital. Everone has s*** to do, I go to school and work full time, but I'm not going to make a commitment to a friend and expect him to understand when I don't fulfill the commitment, especially with his reputation on the line.

Btw, this is my first group buy on this forum. If the orders aren't shipped to you by the end of this December, you gonna keep waiting? And the rest of the US buyers, just take it as a loss? Because it doesn't look like I'm getting mah money back, with it being over "45" days. On the bright side it's only 38 bucks, doesn't hurt too much.

On a side note, I use PayPal occasionally, never had to contact them about refunds. But apparently they don't cover s*** regarding the buyer. Lesson learned. O.o

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1211 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:02:33 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

once he sends it to you will you be able to change the address?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1212 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:32:58 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

once he sends it to you will you be able to change the address?

you can change the address any time byu going in to your order and clicking update

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1213 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:55:56 »
[whining]

Btw, this is my first group buy on this forum.

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:02:34 by hashbaz »

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1214 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:06:46 »
[whining]

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.

where many people run groupbuys and time doesn't matter.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1215 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:19:02 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 December 2014, 16:30:21 by BunnyLake »

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1216 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 17:40:17 »
[whining]

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.

veiled threats... O.O What is this all about?

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1217 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 07:34:11 »
[whining]

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.

I'm  sure hashbaz was referring to the part where you said you'd charge back if you could.
Honestly I'd just sit tight since you admitted there's nothing you can do.
I personally have about ten times as much money as you invested in this buy and am also not pleased.
As you can see in the few posts since yours though, tensions are running high here on geekwhack,
and everyone just needs to take a chill pill.
Yes Raccoon ****ed up these buys, but he managed to help in previous efforts and work out fine.
This was an unforeseen circumstance that Bunny IS working to get resolved.
This wait sucks, GH60 wait sucks, Ivan PBT wait sucks, smallfry wait sucks,
the people who never got their cases from the Gen v6 buy probably feel that wait sucks,
and even the few members with LZs lost in the void must be salty;
at the end of the day, Bunny isn't a scammer, just had his shipper **** out on him.

Disclaimer: I'm not ****ting on anyone, just saying things sometimes take WAY more time than anticipated.
I personally sent out my secret santa package a couple days late. [shipped express though, doing what I can]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1218 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 07:45:51 »
[whining]

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.

I'm  sure hashbaz was referring to the part where you said you'd charge back if you could.
Honestly I'd just sit tight since you admitted there's nothing you can do.
I personally have about ten times as much money as you invested in this buy and am also not pleased.
As you can see in the few posts since yours though, tensions are running high here on geekwhack,
and everyone just needs to take a chill pill.
Yes Raccoon ****ed up these buys, but he managed to help in previous efforts and work out fine.
the people who never got their cases from the Gen v6 buy probably feel that wait sucks,
at the end of the day, Bunny isn't a scammer, just had his shipper **** out on him.

Disclaimer: I'm not ****ting on anyone, just saying things sometimes take WAY more time than anticipated.
I personally sent out my secret santa package a couple days late. [shipped express though, doing what I can]

thats a solid post sir

i guess what i would like to say is this

we are all just community members doing this, im not just talking about my buys, but the community

we do this because we love it, and wanna further our passion for this hobby, but a lot of us arent trained or businessman, we all work here on trust and as a community, what i can personally always assure is this, you guys get my best effort in everything i do

when raccoon committed to all this, and when i committed to working with him, he was an active part of this community, i spoke with him daily and everything was going well, hes a young guy, and i guess over time, both his interests and responsibilities changed, and this happened gradually, but throughout this, he told me he was on top of this and getting to it etc

i cant make excuses for him, or justify how long this has gone on

but what i can do is do my best to resolve an issue, and that is what im doing, you guys have waited a long time, im just asking you wait a fraction of the time thats already passed, and then me and cody will make sure we get every single order out

when it comes to things i do here, i will keep working until its concluded

when it comes to things other people do here, im sure 99% of them are the same, yes there are delays, and somethings take longer than others, but that is the nature of the niche hobby, we all end up in positions when we are relying on the word of others, and the longer that chain of others is, the more hiccups can happen a long the way

for the future, me and cody are shortening that chain, and we will take the bad experiences we have had from these delays, learn from them, and make the experience better each and every time we do something
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 December 2014, 07:48:11 by BunnyLake »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1219 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 09:58:19 »

Yep.

Can we not?

Yeah, like Bunny pointed out above, we are all doing this for fun here and we all have competing priorities that often trump hobbies.  Group buys just plain take forever.

Don't forget Round 5! :thumb:

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1220 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 10:44:16 »

Don't forget Round 5! :thumb:

Once upon a time more than a year ago, I felt like my life was less fulfilling than it could be.  I required gratification instantly and did everything I possibly could to make that happen.  Fast food, cat videos on youtube, playing games that rewarded the player instantly rather than after time and strategy.  I felt like I needed to make a change, to learn to be patient and appreciate the gratification that can only be had with delay.  That's why I signed up for a kit from Round 5!  My life has already begun to improve!  I've found that I am a more patient man than I ever was.  I've started to enjoy the smaller things in life.  I've taken to playing games that reward the player with delayed gratification.  I'm simply happier!

Thanks Round 5 for teaching me patience.
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1221 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 10:56:21 »
> Thanks Round 5 for teaching me patience.

Would that have been a 7bit Round 5? I participated in Round 4, which I think ended up taking about a year (from when I got in, thinking I was possibly a bit late at the time :)) ) to when I got the keys...

I didn't keep track to see if there was a Round 5 to know how long that went.

« Last Edit: Tue, 16 December 2014, 11:05:19 by gbohn »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1222 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 11:02:23 »
R5 is still going, for well over a year now I believe.  I think everyone went into it with eyes open knowing that it would be a long buy.  The part that sucks is the shocking and unprecedented length of time SP is taking to complete the order.  They ostensibly started production in June, and latest word is that they will be finished by the end of January. (Hint: they keep bumping production to get their own PMK sets out quickly  :mad: )

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1223 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 12:08:04 »

Can we not?

HAHA sorry hashy. I just use that term when things aren't running as smooth as they should.  :rolleyes:
I honestly think it's funny how dumb of an insult it is, and use it endearingly the same way I would call someone a butthead.

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #1224 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:19:01 »
Wondering if these have made it across "the pond" to you yet, Bunny?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1225 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:20:33 »

these arent going across the pond, this buy is going to cody who is in the US, so he can get them out to you guys nice and fast

raccoon told me when we last spoke his winter break started this week and he would get them out right away, i am awaiting confirmation of shipping however, but i will be chasing him every day until i have it

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1226 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:35:12 »
[whining]

[veiled threats]

Welcome to geekhack.

where many people run groupbuys and time doesn't matter.

i loled ;)

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1227 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 17:06:34 »
hey bunny i just sent you a PM concerning the shipping address of my deluxe set hopefully you see it.

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1228 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 11:13:10 »

it had been a long time

everything is packed

these arent going across the pond, this buy is going to cody who is in the US, so he can get them out to you guys nice and fast

raccoon told me when we last spoke his winter break started this week and he would get them out right away, i am awaiting confirmation of shipping however, but i will be chasing him every day until i have it

Its been 2 weeks since "everything is packed". Have the caps been shipped out yet?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1229 on: Mon, 29 December 2014, 11:15:27 »
this is the last i heard from him

I'm finally on winter break so I'll have time this week
I'll try to ship it as cost efficiently as possible but it's a lot of stuff

im just waiting for confirmation of tracking

as soon as i have that, ill update all the threads, and as soon as we have the sets, they will be going out right away

that was from a few days ago now, i have messaged him the last couple days in a row

as always, whenever i hear anything ill update

Offline duagksruf

« Reply #1230 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 13:33:11 »
Hey, Bunny already been over a year LOL :))

By the time I get next year? You're the first thing so slow. :(

I'll give updates when? i think you don't  know the mean faster.

It's excuse for everyone.

u must reply to me.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1231 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 18:33:06 »
UPDATE

WE FINALLY HAVE THE TRACKING FROM RACCOON

ITS ACTUALLY ON ITS WAY

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1232 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 19:18:05 »
UPDATE

ITS ACTUALLY ON ITS WAY

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline leeyjkh

« Reply #1233 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 22:38:10 »
UPDATE

ITS ACTUALLY ON ITS WAY

the new year's great news!

SO.. how can I get the tracking number of my set? from e-mail or PM? or other way? :)

it's so long time to wait..

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1234 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 00:48:02 »
itshappening.gif

Yay!

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1235 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 08:54:28 »
feelsgoodman.gif

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1236 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 13:50:33 »
FINALLY!

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1237 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 14:23:11 »
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #1238 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 10:45:36 »
Any product ever appear? Do you have a tracking number with an inability to track the package because it was never received for shipment?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1239 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 10:53:53 »
Any product ever appear? Do you have a tracking number with an inability to track the package because it was never received for shipment?

nope we have a working tracking number, and ill update as soon as its on hand

its like 10 x 20lb packages

so shipping wasnt super fast or cheap, but wont be long
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 January 2015, 10:55:29 by BunnyLake »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1240 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 10:55:57 »

That's insane bro. :eek:

Offline justnits

« Reply #1241 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 19:00:48 »

hey bunny, i sent you a couple of PMs (or maybe just one) about almost a week ago but didn't get a reply yet, possibly lost in the sea of PMs in your inbox.
it's regarding a missing stepped capslock from the tsangan kit, 2 blue usb cable and white numpad (all under YongJK's order).
do you have any updates on that?
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1242 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 19:06:30 »

hey bunny, i sent you a couple of PMs (or maybe just one) about almost a week ago but didn't get a reply yet, possibly lost in the sea of PMs in your inbox.
it's regarding a missing stepped capslock from the tsangan kit, 2 blue usb cable and white numpad (all under YongJK's order).

yeah, as soon as we have the stuff back from raccoon, we can get that sorted for you

Offline justnits

« Reply #1243 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 19:08:06 »

yeah, as soon as we have the stuff back from raccoon, we can get that sorted for you

thanks bunny!  :thumb: :thumb:
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline eosph

« Reply #1244 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 06:50:46 »
What's happening with the cables?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1245 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 07:21:29 »
onc ei have all the stuff, ill know whats there and what isnt, and work out a plan moving forward accordingly

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1246 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 07:53:50 »
onc ei have all the stuff, ill know whats there and what isnt, and work out a plan moving forward accordingly

Awesome Bun, thanks for re-taking the lead on this. 
I have a Viper waiting for this set, gun be gud.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1247 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 08:10:54 »
hey guys

got confirmation the sets are being delivered to us on wednesday

thank you for your patience, people will get shipping notifications with personal tracking shortly

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1248 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 10:25:29 »
Thanks for thebupdate. Does this apply for the NA sets as well or just internationals?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1249 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 10:32:57 »
Thanks for thebupdate. Does this apply for the NA sets as well or just internationals?

thats for everything