Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2313915 times)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (production finished)
« Reply #1250 on: Mon, 19 January 2015, 10:46:50 »
Awesome =)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1251 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 11:03:58 »
Yay, they should finally get RD2 today.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1252 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 11:07:24 »
Yay, they should finally get RD2 today.

ups have changed it sadly until tomorrow

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline V1ral

« Reply #1253 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 17:43:11 »
San Pablo, CA?? All my UPS packages go through there too... so close...  @w@

Offline ninjadoc

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (shipping)
« Reply #1254 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 08:39:37 »
Were the caps received and if so do you know yet if they were all there? An update would be nice.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1255 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 08:44:13 »
Were the caps received and if so do you know yet if they were all there? An update would be nice.

they were recieved, we are waiting on one more parcel but apart from thats everything is complete, wwe spent all of friday counting everything out and resorting

stuff has started to be packed already and will be going out constantly from now

we are working through a gb at a time, penumbra, calm depths, raindrop and toxic

Offline bianco

« Reply #1256 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 08:59:15 »

they were recieved, we are waiting on one more parcel but apart from thats everything is complete, wwe spent all of friday counting everything out and resorting

stuff has started to be packed already and will be going out constantly from now

we are working through a gb at a time, penumbra, calm depths, raindrop and toxic

wonderful news! thanks for the update BL

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1257 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 09:00:50 »

wonderful news! thanks for the update BL

sorry i did update the other threads i just missed this one, but everything is being sorted in to orders at the moment for each buy, and we are working through oldest to newest but it wont take long at all now we actually have stuff

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1258 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 07:06:26 »
I'll bet someone $5 that I get my Dolch set from Ivan before I get this set.

ill take that bet

Not only did I win this bet (I picked up my Dolch set two weeks ago), I'm getting pretty tired of the wait. I really wish I could understand why when you're four GBs back in terms of shipping, your team and you have decided to start yet another GB. Wouldn't it be more prudent to actually ship out the GBs you've agreed to take on first? I'm sure I'm not the only one that is frustrated. I honestly don't even want the Raindrop set anymore since I'm over DCS. Things can change in a year+.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1259 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:24:48 »
I can't speak for Bunny of course, but I think there is no one on Geekhack that was/is more frustrated about the Raccoon situation than Bunny himself.

He has done everything in his power to solve the problems. Now that the keycaps are finally in his own hands it will only be a matter of days until everything is shipped. Cody and Bunny have proven their ability to ship things lightning fast with the Bro Set, so I have no doubt they can do it again.

So I am pretty sure they are working on it as we speak. And since the 3 new GBs at CTRL ALT are still in the ordering phase, I doubt they slow down the current shipping activities.

Having said that, I can understand your frustration of course. I am just saying Bunny is the wrong guy to be mad at.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:27:32 by LechnerDE »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1260 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:30:22 »
I'll bet someone $5 that I get my Dolch set from Ivan before I get this set.

ill take that bet

Not only did I win this bet (I picked up my Dolch set two weeks ago), I'm getting pretty tired of the wait. I really wish I could understand why when you're four GBs back in terms of shipping, your team and you have decided to start yet another GB. Wouldn't it be more prudent to actually ship out the GBs you've agreed to take on first? I'm sure I'm not the only one that is frustrated. I honestly don't even want the Raindrop set anymore since I'm over DCS. Things can change in a year+.

we did wait to launch anything else until we were back in control of things, the gbs have now started shipping out again and we can clear them easily while these buys are live, to be totally free when the new ones arrive

when i mentioned you would get yours soon, i had been told yours was shipped, when what the person really meant was is they packed it, but never dropped it off

the raccoon situation was a nightmare, one that has been very expensive for me to fix, it was arranged raccoon would ship your order at time of ordering, i could have sat back and let that happen, instead i have invested a ton of time and a huge amount of money having it all shipped back so we could get it out to you sooner rather than later

i can totally empathise with the frustration, but im getting a little frustrated being the punching bag for an issue that had nothing to do with me, and one that i have gone to great lengths to fix

i shipped all my orders long ago

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1261 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:35:28 »
I understand. But when you're continually launching products and other things but people are still waiting on their products from a year or more ago, it feels like the old issues and orders have been brushed aside.

I would be happy to point more but unfortunately, you've been elected spokesperson and I kinda took it out on you. Apologies for directing it towards you but I'm not sure how else to vent. I think the buyers of these sets have been more than patient. I'd almost rather see an OP update saying "waiting on XX" instead of the incremental updates you've posted throughout the thread.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1262 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:55:46 »
CPT - I sent you a PM.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1263 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 08:57:03 »
I understand. But when you're continually launching products and other things but people are still waiting on their products from a year or more ago, it feels like the old issues and orders have been brushed aside.

I would be happy to point more but unfortunately, you've been elected spokesperson and I kinda took it out on you. Apologies for directing it towards you but I'm not sure how else to vent. I think the buyers of these sets have been more than patient. I'd almost rather see an OP update saying "waiting on XX" instead of the incremental updates you've posted throughout the thread.

i was also being patient

patient with raccoon, patient being told things were being done and it not happening, patient with the abuse i was getting because of it

i sent all my raindrop orders out as soon as i got them

we have done one keycap gb since me and cody took over, broset, that was shipped by cody within 48 hours of him getting his order and 24 hours of me getting mine

the new gbs will be under the same structure

i agree, for the people left waiting, this has gone on too long, perhaps i should have stepped in sooner, but when the person with the sets and the shipping money keeps telling me things like, they are all packed, they are going out this weekend, and im under the impression they just needed to be dropped off, its hard to step in when i had faith that that would happen

as you say, i guess im seen as the face of ctrl alt, and therefore, perhaps i have defended raccoon more than i should, almost to a fault, and taking a lot of the blame on my shoulders, and when i was just sat back waiting, ill accept some of the negativity, but when i have gone to great lengths to actively make a solution, its more than a little annoying

when myself or anyone take on a gb as a group, their is a division of labour, i already did all the labour i agreed to on this gb, we have been waiting for someone else to do theirs, that didnt happen, and unlike others, i havent run away, ive been here, and ive stepped up, this will happen because im making it happen

their are plenty of gbs that have started and finished since this started, and plenty that started way before by people that are still going, when you are working with something on such a large scale, with so many variables and people, things and delays happen, this isnt uncommon, through working with people and experiences we have learned the right and wrong way to get things done efficiently, and who i can count on and work with

as this stands

100% of my orders have shipped
about 20% of raccoons orders have shipped

this gb will be concluded very soon

in your specific case, as you dont want the keys, iill just refund you, shoot me a pm with your details and ill get it done now

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1264 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:56:01 »
To be honest, yeah I'm tired of waiting for these.  But I don't blame Bunny, I mean hell, Bunny is probably the only reason I'll actually get my set at the end of all this.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.  Bunny, you da real MVP.
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1265 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:59:41 »
I've said it once and I'll say it again.  Bunny, you da real MVP.

Yep, Bun is holding it down.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1266 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 12:39:09 »
I am both extremely frustrated at how long this has taken and extremely grateful that Bunny has stepped up when others have flaked.  I've never doubted that I'll (eventually) get what I paid for.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1267 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 12:35:24 »

i was also being patient

patient with raccoon, patient being told things were being done and it not happening, patient with the abuse i was getting because of it

we have done one keycap gb since me and cody took over, broset, that was shipped by cody within 48 hours of him getting his order and 24 hours of me getting mine

i agree, for the people left waiting, this has gone on too long, perhaps i should have stepped in sooner, but when the person with the sets and the shipping money keeps telling me things like, they are all packed, they are going out this weekend, and im under the impression they just needed to be dropped off, its hard to step in when i had faith that that would happen

as you say, i guess im seen as the face of ctrl alt, and therefore, perhaps i have defended raccoon more than i should, almost to a fault, and taking a lot of the blame on my shoulders, and when i was just sat back waiting, ill accept some of the negativity, but when i have gone to great lengths to actively make a solution, its more than a little annoying

[snip]

Spoken like a true leader Bunny.

I don't think people giving you crap are aware of what's involved in coordinating something like this. You gave racoon the benefit of the doubt, and he failed and failed again. This is a group buy in the simplest form, and I think you've done your best getting things going. It's just unfortunate that Racoon dropped the ball on this one. I think you guys handled this as best as you could.

Looking forward to my set. At this point, I'm just checking in on all the GB's I'm in every once a week or twice a month, it doesn't bother me one bit that they are taking forever... Mainly because my order from Sprit is still a millennia away.

:thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1268 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 13:58:15 »

i was also being patient

[snip]

Spoken like a true leader Bunny.

I don't think people giving you crap are aware of what's involved in coordinating something like this. You gave racoon the benefit of the doubt, and he failed and failed again. This is a group buy in the simplest form, and I think you've done your best getting things going. It's just unfortunate that Racoon dropped the ball on this one. I think you guys handled this as best as you could.

Looking forward to my set. At this point, I'm just checking in on all the GB's I'm in every once a week or twice a month, it doesn't bother me one bit that they are taking forever... Mainly because my order from Sprit is still a millennia away.

:thumb:

thanks good sir

i posted this in the toxic thread but it is also applicable here in case people dont follow both

will be posting a main update on the buys either tonight or tomorrow

but the jist of the update is this

we have spent the last week dealing with the logistics

counting stuff out, sorting getting the correct materials, getting cody set up with a printer etc

basically putting in a bunch of boring work now to ensure we can do everything in an efficient manner

this weekend and the very beginning of next week cody is pretty busy, and we also have some work to do on the site ready for the new bro caps sale

but as of mid next week, this stuff will all be going out full force

we will be starting on the earlier buys (some has gone out already) and working through to this one

realistically, it may take a couple of weeks to conclude everything

but just give us a few more days of  prep and a couple outside pieces of work, and everyone will see some very serious movement

as for cables, we didnt get them back for this buy from raccoon, however i am currently sorting out an alternative solution, if that isnt ready by the time an order with a cable goes out, we have made some fancy looking little notes to go in to those orders explaining the situation, and i will ship the cable later on my own dime to make sure your order isnt held up longer than necessary

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1269 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 08:21:40 »
as a follow up update

this week we will be shipping calm depths and penumbra

penumbra will be all squared away by friday/saturday

raindrop we will be packing and shipping the week commencing monday the 9th of February, i would expect orders to go out throughout the course of the week and to be concluded by friday / saturday

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1270 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 10:32:51 »
as a follow up update

this week we will be shipping calm depths and penumbra

penumbra will be all squared away by friday/saturday

raindrop we will be packing and shipping the week commencing monday the 9th of February, i would expect orders to go out throughout the course of the week and to be concluded by friday / saturday

awesome to hear some dates straight from the man  :thumb:

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1271 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 06:07:06 »
BunnyLake I've sent you a pm on this. Thanks again for the hard work and dedication as always brother!

Offline Defying

• (suffer on)
« Reply #1272 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 14:05:43 »
just caught up with everything, i completely forgot i had ordered from this group buy lol

thanks putting extra effort in on this bunny!

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1273 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 04:13:08 »
just to clarify, all i need to do is update the address on ctrl alt website for it to get through still?

Also, I updated the address, but it's showing both the old and new address in the box. Is that normal?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1274 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 06:36:36 »
just to clarify, all i need to do is update the address on ctrl alt website for it to get through still?

Also, I updated the address, but it's showing both the old and new address in the box. Is that normal?

yeah it saves the old as well as has the new

Offline geogga

• gosh dang GH and their GBs
« Reply #1275 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 08:07:34 »
Has anyone decided they don't want this and want to sell it? I know it's kinda early asking considering all haven't shipped yet.

I'll take my part and leave now.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1276 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 08:08:10 »
Has anyone decided they don't want this and want to sell it? I know it's kinda early asking considering all haven't shipped yet.

i have extras sir

Offline sica

« Reply #1277 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 10:50:49 »
I was orderd by PM with Bunny not on the website.
My items also will be shipped soon?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1278 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 11:50:50 »
i will be putting up a form very soon for the few people that ordered via pm to fill out and we will get those out to you right away

Offline netdevil

« Reply #1279 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 02:41:28 »

i have extras sir

Hello good sir, may I know how I can order the extras?I will totally jump on it. Can't believe I missed this.

Thanks.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1280 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 15:13:16 »
90240-0

« Last Edit: Tue, 10 February 2015, 15:20:20 by hashbaz »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1282 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 17:15:19 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1283 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 17:17:06 »
(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Nice.  Can't wait to get mine.

i know yours is on the next packing list so wont be long sir

i know cody is planning to do a lot more tonight but is looking after his kid right now

hash's was done this morning

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1284 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 19:24:23 »
Looking forward to Rdv2 ^_^

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1285 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 20:17:26 »
(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Nice.  Can't wait to get mine.

i know yours is on the next packing list so wont be long sir

i know cody is planning to do a lot more tonight but is looking after his kid right now

hash's was done this morning

Sweet  :)   Thanks Bunny.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #1286 on: Wed, 11 February 2015, 08:56:35 »
(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Super excited to get mine! Do want that shipping notification!

Slightly off topic, I saw this picture: http://i.imgur.com/aA4a5Uw.jpg (big box of Raindrop and Toxic sets) posted in the CTRL[ALT] AMA thread Bun. Where was it posted originally? I'd like to see more pics, if there are any... they look deliciously tantalizing :).
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1287 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 18:10:54 »
Hey Bunny,

Will you have the form setup for RainDrop PM orders soon?  Looks like my Toxic + Nostalgia orders will be shipping soon, so it might save some shipping costs to throw in the RainDrop stuff with them.  Or maybe you and Cody already have this handled.  Thanks. :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1288 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 18:18:56 »
Hey Bunny,

Will you have the form setup for RainDrop PM orders soon?  Looks like my Toxic + Nostalgia orders will be shipping soon, so it might save some shipping costs to throw in the RainDrop stuff with them.  Or maybe you and Cody already have this handled.  Thanks. :)

we will have that up shortly, we are just working through the bulk of site orders right now, we we are most of the way through

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1289 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 18:26:26 »

Hey Bunny,

we will have that up shortly, we are just working through the bulk of site orders right now, we we are most of the way through

awesome thank you for the update.  and thanks again to you and Cody for all the work to finish these GBs for us. 
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1290 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 14:37:30 »
Hey Bunny,

Much excite. Can't wait to get mine and install it <3

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #1291 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 20:14:55 »
Out of curiosity how many people have received their Raindrop set yet? I have not.

Offline divito

« Reply #1292 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:17:20 »
Out of curiosity how many people have received their Raindrop set yet? I have not.

Not sure. Mine still doesn't show shipping information on the website. Waiting on Raindrop and Geekhack Pack. :(
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1293 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:46:34 »

Not sure. Mine still doesn't show shipping information on the website. Waiting on Raindrop and Geekhack Pack. :(

they are still going out ,we needed some different sized boxes for some orders, they arrived to cody yesterday

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1294 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 00:42:48 »
Got my shipping notification today

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1295 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:09:12 »
Mine arrived today thanks a ton Bunnylake and Cody!

Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1296 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:12:18 »
Btw will the shipping notification be pmed to me or emailed to me if I ordered via PM?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1297 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 07:33:34 »
could anyone who didnt order through the site

please fill in this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/103DtNmZ4dRKotU2LL3Ol_eDX5AJEtdeuglGPjEU8G8w/viewform

and we will get your order sorted, thanks so much

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1298 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:50:49 »
Filled.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1299 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 14:28:33 »
Filled. Thanks BL!