Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2313970 times)

Offline NeonBacon

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (shipping)
« Reply #1450 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 14:25:48 »
I  absolutely adore the use of the older windows logo for the super key! Very nice set.

Miami JD40
The scarecrows are always watching. Always.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1451 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 14:32:32 »
should i fill out the form on the website for the white mods?  or are they still in production?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1452 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 16:52:18 »
should i fill out the form on the website for the white mods?  or are they still in production?

i have a spare set here sir

pm me you current address
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1453 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 20:19:58 »
Have all the orders been sent? I'm still waiting for a shipping/tracking update. I believe I've been more than patient with this.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1454 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 02:27:41 »
Have all the orders been sent? I'm still waiting for a shipping/tracking update. I believe I've been more than patient with this.

They've created a form for all inquiries. Seems like the best way to get in touch with them. Check it out https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71962.0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1455 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 06:22:15 »

you certainly have, we are just on the tidying up bits, as above, just fill out that form and it goes direct to cody so he can take care of you

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1456 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:17:10 »

you certainly have, we are just on the tidying up bits, as above, just fill out that form and it goes direct to cody so he can take care of you
Thanks, ill get on that when I get home.

Offline Hypersoar

« Reply #1457 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 21:30:49 »
Hello, Bunny.

My order No. is #000844.

When will it shipped to me?

Already 1 years 2months passed... -_-^

hey there, cody is just having a few days break for his daughters bday, then he will be wrapping up the last few orders here

thanks for your patience, i know its been a long time coming, but we have only had the sets back for about a month or so and have since got 300 + orders out so far across 3 gbs, and will be finishing up soon

Dear Bunny,

My order No. is #000844 and I made the order 18 months ago.
I'm attaching the answer that I received from you few months back. However, the product still hasn't reached me and I would like to cancel my order and get a refund.
Please send the payment to my Paypal (Mod edit: removed email address)

Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:05:58 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Dazza

« Reply #1458 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 23:24:45 »

They've created a form for all inquiries. Seems like the best way to get in touch with them. Check it out https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71962.0

I messaged Cody and lodged a ticket regarding my shipping (or lack thereof) almost a week ago, and haven't received a response...?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1459 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 05:58:21 »

I messaged Cody and lodged a ticket regarding my shipping (or lack thereof) almost a week ago, and haven't received a response...?

great, the form gives you updates, of when the request has been read, replied to and finished, so you can follow all progress there

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1460 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:02:14 »
Hello, Bunny.

My order No. is #000844.

When will it shipped to me?

Already 1 years 2months passed... -_-^

hey there, cody is just having a few days break for his daughters bday, then he will be wrapping up the last few orders here

thanks for your patience, i know its been a long time coming, but we have only had the sets back for about a month or so and have since got 300 + orders out so far across 3 gbs, and will be finishing up soon

Dear Bunny,

My order No. is #000844 and I made the order 18 months ago.
I'm attaching the answer that I received from you few months back. However, the product still hasn't reached me and I would like to cancel my order and get a refund.
Please send the payment to my Paypal (Mod edit: removed email address)

Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,

hey since then, cody has shipped 250 more old orders, and 250 + new orders

i do appreciate the issues

what i will say is this

your money was used to order your keyset, cody is down to the last fiddly little bits, because of the mess we received the keys back, and the mess the old proxy left on the back end of the site, the end hasbeen rather confusing, lots of orders marked as unshipped that are actually shipped etc, people getting double orders and such, people were also posting here, pming me, pming cody, it was a mess to keep up with, what we have asked is if anyone is missing or outstanding anything

to please fill out this form

http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/

that way cody can keep on top of it and you can get direct updates as to what is going on with your query

from now on, its basically out of my hands, i shipped all my sets, and cody is shipping the remaining orders and that is how he has asked to be contacted

Offline sica

« Reply #1461 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 20:57:26 »
I filled in the form that you mentioned ( http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io).
But I can't get any responds.
How long do I have to wait?

Offline EvilOliv3

« Reply #1462 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 23:25:26 »
Uhh...  No response on this?

Offline ioXt_2

« Reply #1463 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 17:12:04 »
Created a ticket 10 days ago and no reply yet. So, I guess Cody must be busy.

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1464 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 19:09:01 »
I have you beat  :( ... I filled out a query (at the specified Web page) about 17 days ago and so far I've not received any type of response.

All I want is a rough estimate of when to expect things to ship. A day? A week? A month? A year?

A general (and hopefully accurate) statement pertaining to everyone might also be nice if it's too much to reply to individual queries.

Personally, I'm beginning to lose hope that I'll see my order... 17 months and counting for me.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1465 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 19:14:20 »
I have you beat  :( ... I filled out a query (at the specified Web page) about 17 days ago and so far I've not received any type of response.

All I want is a rough estimate of when to expect things to ship. A day? A week? A month? A year?

A general (and hopefully accurate) statement pertaining to everyone might also be nice if it's too much to reply to individual queries.

Personally, I'm beginning to lose hope that I'll see my order... 17 months and counting for me.

hey there good sir

firstly

i wanna apologise for both the delay in the set as well as a response from cody with the form

with regards to the form, cody made it so he could keep everything together in one place, as well as have something proper in place so you can get status updates with it

that being said, having implemented this, every query from everyone hit him at the same time, so he has tons and tons to work through, on top of this, we have been finishing up ctrl alt v2, and he has been working hard to crank that out, whilst working through the responses on the form

having seen a few messages like this pop up over the last couple of days, i have mentioned to him to try his best to keep on top of it and send out some replies, even if its just to say he will get to this query shortly

all i can say is this, ctrl alt v2 is basically finished, the beta should be ready tonight if all goes well, and itll go live a day or 2 later, now that all gbs have finished, we have a good amount of down time allotted, for cody to get on top and caught up with the forms and work through everything he can

if you have sent a query, i can promise it will be seen to, so just sit tight, and i will make sure they all get taken care of

Offline okwchin

« Reply #1466 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:09:31 »
I have a collection of PM orders to be delivered (I believe). It has only been via PM with Bunny over the last two years.

As I have not yet contacted Cody more directly via the support link nor the google docs "out of site" orders form,

1) Should I send a message to outline my order to make it easier to track/pack (as it has only ever been with PMs with Bunny)

and

2) Which is the preferred contact form to use that will be the most effective

Ctrl[ALT] support form
http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io

Google Docs "Out of site" form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/103DtNmZ4dRKotU2LL3Ol_eDX5AJEtdeuglGPjEU8G8w/viewform

(also) - i have multiple paypal payments, took over someone order, and have had an extra kit added along the way. Its not a 'huge' order, but certainly not a simple single transaction.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:13:46 by okwchin »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1467 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:12:57 »
I have a collection of PM orders to be delivered (I believe). It has only been via PM with Bunny over the last two years.

As I have not yet contacted Cody more directly via the support link nor the google docs "out of site" orders form,

1) Should I send a message to outline my order to make it easier to track/pack (as it has only ever been with PMs with Bunny)

and

2) Which is the preferred contact form to use that will be the most effective

Ctrl[ALT] support form
http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io

Google Docs "Out of site" form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/103DtNmZ4dRKotU2LL3Ol_eDX5AJEtdeuglGPjEU8G8w/viewform

ythe preferred contact form is the top one

that being said, cody is pretty backed up, so feel free to shoot me a pm with all the details, hopefully i can get it sorted for you, if i cant i can just forward you to the form and then bump cody about it

as a side note, thank you for the well thought out and written message

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1468 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 10:09:28 »
filled out the out of site form. still excited to get these sets in hand. thank you for the regular updates BL!

Offline fran122157

« Reply #1469 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:06:34 »
Hey I filled the form but I haven't received the mail. I don't want to miss this!!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1470 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 13:40:09 »
filled out the out of site form. still excited to get these sets in hand. thank you for the regular updates BL!

Hey I filled the form but I haven't received the mail. I don't want to miss this!!!

yeah sorry for the slow replies from codys side, we have been working all hours getting the new site finished

im playing around on the beta now

all we really need to do is get the order history across and tidy some stuff up and we are done, and then it will be back to usual and ill be working closely with cody on the contact form getting everything answered and completed

Offline grave00

« Reply #1471 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 18:34:22 »
I cant resist snark...are saying my deluxe order is now on hold for a website redesign.   Is this some kind of psychological test?

Offline Defying

• (suffer on)
« Reply #1472 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:49:09 »
Any updates..? Feels like this has gone on for too long now.

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #1473 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 13:53:26 »
Anyone got an extra X? I have 2 V keys

Offline killuagdt

« Reply #1474 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 13:54:21 »
Hi, I'm new so sorry if my question has been answered else where. This set is amazing and it'd be very disappointing not to get one. Since the status is currently shipping, is there any chance that I can still make order and receive a set? And aside from MX ones, I have a Cherry ML G84-4100, would the keycap fit it? Thank you very much.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1475 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 14:08:07 »
Anyone got an extra X? I have 2 V keys

i have one for you, shoot me a pm this weekend to remind me and ill sort that out

Hi, I'm new so sorry if my question has been answered else where. This set is amazing and it'd be very disappointing not to get one. Since the status is currently shipping, is there any chance that I can still make order and receive a set? And aside from MX ones, I have a Cherry ML G84-4100, would the keycap fit it? Thank you very much.

best bet would be to post in the classifieds for one

Offline killuagdt

« Reply #1476 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 23:12:06 »
best bet would be to post in the classifieds for one
Thanks. It seems the forum doesn't allow newbie to post though:(

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1477 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 12:33:52 »
Hey Cody, Bunny,

Thanks for all the hard work on finishing up this group buy.  I got my tracking number for my order, but the status of the order is still "pre-shipment"; shipping label created, but nothing shipped yet.  It's been this way for almost two weeks.  I added a response on my original support ticket for Cody, but I'm not sure if he'll see the response on a "resolved" ticket, so I'm also posting here as well. (Order #000606)
Let me know if you need my ticket number or any other information.

Thanks
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1478 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 12:49:37 »
Hey Cody, Bunny,

Thanks for all the hard work on finishing up this group buy.  I got my tracking number for my order, but the status of the order is still "pre-shipment"; shipping label created, but nothing shipped yet.  It's been this way for almost two weeks.  I added a response on my original support ticket for Cody, but I'm not sure if he'll see the response on a "resolved" ticket, so I'm also posting here as well. (Order #000606)

Thanks

cody has been having a bit of a tough time personally so ive been trying to handle as much as possible, i was on skype with him when he was packing all those orders up, next time i speak with him ill check if they have been dropped off for you

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1479 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 14:17:35 »
Hey Cody, Bunny,

Thanks

cody has been having a bit of a tough time personally so ive been trying to handle as much as possible, i was on skype with him when he was packing all those orders up, next time i speak with him ill check if they have been dropped off for you

Sounds good, thanks Bunny.

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1480 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 22:36:41 »
Do I need to fill out a contact form if I'm still waiting on Raindrop and Penumbra?

Offline sica

« Reply #1481 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 01:56:02 »
STILL I didn't get any information of mine.
I ordered through PM with Bunny.
And I already filled in the form that Bunny and Cody want. (http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/)
But nothing changed.
Tell me what is going on and when can I get the product of mine.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1482 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 06:21:23 »
And I already filled in the form that Bunny and Cody want. (http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/)
But nothing changed.

hey good sir

shoot me a pm with what you ordered

i dont have access to that form right now so i can get it sorted for you

Offline sica

« Reply #1483 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:04:03 »
I've got your PM and sent you a reply.
Check it please.

But nothing changed.

hey good sir

shoot me a pm with what you ordered

i dont have access to that form right now so i can get it sorted for you

Offline yuiop

« Reply #1484 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 22:55:25 »
Any update on this?  Haven't heard from Cody since June.

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1485 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 23:32:25 »
Do I need to fill out the multiple forms again to get a response or should I PM instead? This is getting ridiculous.

Offline justnits

« Reply #1486 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 01:43:15 »
i'm wondering if my ticket which i submit last month or so, have been read or not :(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline Defying

• (suffer on)
« Reply #1487 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 22:39:29 »
Any updates, Bunny/Cody? It's been 558 days since I've ordered on [CTRL]ALT, and about a month ago Cody told me in a ticket that they would be "concluding the shipping on this gb shortly".

I get that there has been issues, but from what I have read, my order has been in the last >10% of orders to be shipped for the last 5-6 months.

Hopefully you guys have some good news! :)

Offline Hypersoar

« Reply #1488 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 20:31:09 »
What the f...! You are liar.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1489 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 03:38:59 »

Are you calling Bunnylake a liar?

Believe me he is one of the most respected members of this community and he is running a legitimate business.

If there is something wrong with your order he will take care of it - just be patient  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1490 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 05:26:43 »

Are you calling Bunnylake a liar?

Believe me he is one of the most respected members of this community and he is running a legitimate business.

If there is something wrong with your order he will take care of it - just be patient  :thumb:

thank you for defending me good sir, however im at the point where ive given up defending myself to folks like this

but before it carries on, im going to make a few points, i have before but ill put this up front again

i entered in to this gb with several people, at the start, cody was running the site, i was collecting payments, dealing with communication, running the thread and shipping EU orders, margo was dealing with SP and flying raccoon was shipping everything outside of the EU

cody ran the site effectively, i collected the payments efficiently, margo placed the order with sp in a timely fashion and sp produced the set, admittedly with a few errors

all of the sets were then delivered to flyingraccoon in the US

at this point, he sent me all the EU orders for me to ship

i shipped all these orders immediately

flyingraccoon then shipped a handful of the raindrop orders, then shipping stopped

i was told on many occasions when he would start shipping, only to then be told he was busy with school, or going away or various other things including being in hospital

months and months went by

during this time it was very hard to contact him

then when i did contact him, we sat down, and we made a schedule, one that he made very clear was very manageable, and that he would stick to, the deadlines of this schedule passed, and were never adhered to

months and months went by with very little contact, with promises made and then broken

before i continue i would like to add, i dont know the true reasons why the process up to this point became so unmanageable for him, i dont know if it was due to his personal life, lack of motivation or any other reason

please understand, i had always gotten on well with him, and i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, and believe him through all of this, each time i got hold of him, he had a reason that seemed valid when i was in that mindset, and he made promises that he was now on top of it, giving me just enough reason to believe things were getting done

however

at a certain point, we had to make a change and look for an alternative solution

this began the process of trying to get the caps back from him

this process, much like everything else, dragged on way to long, it was impossible to contact him

i would see him on skype as awat, send him a message, his skype would flick to online, but i wouldnt get a reply, then it would go to away again

i sent him messages on here, on reddit where he was active at the time, and via email, it even got to the point we were looking in to "alternative" ways to contact him

finally we got hold of him, amd we started to get more promises of shipments, more times that passed and went, eventually we did start getting part shipments, bits and pieces through, and eventually a large shipment of several boxes

these boxes arrived in mixed states, with tons of bags split, making it a nightmare

here is a picture of what we were dealing with

if you look at the bottom of the box in that shot, that is what every box was like, just full of random loose keys

making every set that was shipped need to be checked one by one

however

we didnt receive everything back

as what we received from him to date, came in several different shipments, with gaps of time between them, again, we spent time waiting for the other stuff, promises were made, and never kept

in total, we were able to ship about 600 of 650 orders across several gbs

now because raccoon was shipping, i had also transferred him a large amount of shipping money

so of those 600 orders, i personally paid the majority of the shipping, under the illusion that i would be getting this shipping money back from raccoon, that is yet to happen to date, if i do manage to contact him about something and he is replying, any mention of the money will be ignored

i have spent a huge amount of time and money to make the mistakes of another person right, and because my name is on the thread, i get the blame, and because i get the blame, the rest of ctrl alt suffers

raccoon is no longer a part of ctrl alt and seemingly no longer a part of this community

i am not accusing him of any wrong doing, the truth is i still cant wrap my head around the situation and how it got from where it was to this point with him, he is someone at one point i considered kind and a friend, and had the utmost respect for, i am simply laying out the story from my perspective

now since getting the sets back, we have shipped almost everything we can, i had a few personal sets and extras here, i have spoken to some people recently and am going to ship those to people missing their orders, those will be going out over the coming days

we do also have a few bits still with cody, all of which need completely sorting as they are just keys strewn across the bottom of a box as thats how he received them, and these will be taken care of shortly

i have lost sleep over this buy and others, it makes me sick thinking about it and has often made me dread coming online during certain points, because despite what i have said above, i feel responsible, but back to the orignal point of this post, its not the negative comments that do this to me, because to those people, i know that i have done absolutely everything in power to make this right, and have had nothing but pure intentions, but its the supportive and respectful people that makes me feel this way, as i cant stand the thought of them being let down

« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 05:31:12 by BunnyLake »

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1491 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:03:29 »
Hey Bunny,

Keep your chin up  :thumb:

I got my set last week or the week before, and the caps look great.  Did it take way longer than I expected? Yeah, sure.  Am I disappointed by that? Well yeah I suppose, but I'm also grown up enough to know that all the delays weren't the fault of Cody or yourself.  In fact, you and Cody were incredibly helpful throughout this buy and the additional responsibility, effort, and cost incurred by the two of you to get this group buy wrapped up is downright inspiring.  You and Cody deserve massive cudos for fixing the disaster left over from Racoon.

Thanks very much Bunny, and please pass on my thanks to Cody, I know he doesn't check here very often.  Unless he lurks...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1492 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:04:46 »
Hey Bunny,

Keep your chin up  :thumb:

I got my set last week or the week before, and the caps look great.  Did it take way longer than I expected? Yeah, sure.  Am I disappointed by that? Well yeah I suppose, but I'm also grown up enough to know that all the delays weren't the fault of Cody or yourself.  In fact, you and Cody were incredibly helpful throughout this buy and the additional responsibility, effort, and cost incurred by the two of you to get this group buy wrapped up is downright inspiring.  You and Cody deserve massive cudos for fixing the disaster left over from Racoon.

Thanks very much Bunny, and please pass on my thanks to Cody, I know he doesn't check here very often.  Unless he lurks...

thanks for the kind words sir, i very much appreciate it and glad we got your set to you in the end

Offline KeyChef

« Reply #1493 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 17:23:20 »
now since getting the sets back, we have shipped almost everything we can, i had a few personal sets and extras here, i have spoken to some people recently and am going to ship those to people missing their orders, those will be going out over the coming days

we do also have a few bits still with cody, all of which need completely sorting as they are just keys strewn across the bottom of a box as thats how he received them, and these will be taken care of shortly

Thank you for the background information Bunny. It's nice to have this transparency.  Your closing above makes it sound as though those of us that have not yet received a set are unlikely to get one.  I'm not sure how many folks are like me that are still waiting for a set.  Would it be possible to provide even more transparency such as how many sets (or even a key count) are still pending shipment and how many orders are outstanding? I appreciate your continued communication to those of us who are still waiting patiently.

Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1494 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 17:33:13 »

Thank you for the background information Bunny. It's nice to have this transparency.  Your closing above makes it sound as though those of us that have not yet received a set are unlikely to get one.  I'm not sure how many folks are like me that are still waiting for a set.  Would it be possible to provide even more transparency such as how many sets (or even a key count) are still pending shipment and how many orders are outstanding? I appreciate your continued communication to those of us who are still waiting patiently.

Thanks!

everyone will get sorted sir, and anything missing will be replaced, its just taking some time for the reasons posted above

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #1495 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 21:41:06 »

Thanks!

everyone will get sorted sir, and anything missing will be replaced, its just taking some time for the reasons posted above

Agreed; thank you for the info.  I've been a little anxious for my Penumbra sets (using Novatouch stock caps.....) but I stumbled across this post and the added context definitely helps me feel better about everything, as I was worried that the older orders had fallen through the cracks.  Thanks for the update. 

Offline Mobzy

« Reply #1496 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:33:02 »
How long does it take for someone to reply to a ticket? I haven't received any info on my order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1497 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:46:19 »
How long does it take for someone to reply to a ticket? I haven't received any info on my order?

for info

please read this post

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

if your ticket doesnt have a reply, you can pm cody, but he is very busy right now

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #1498 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:45:34 »
for info

please read this post

if your ticket doesnt have a reply, you can pm cody, but he is very busy right now

Understanding that he's been busy trying to ship out a massive amount of Hyperfuse sets, do you think he'll be able to make time for the backorders before getting swamped again with Retro and JTK?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1499 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 18:49:39 »
for info

please read this post

Understanding that he's been busy trying to ship out a massive amount of Hyperfuse sets, do you think he'll be able to make time for the backorders before getting swamped again with Retro and JTK?
JTK is being handled by Sent as far as I know.