Author Topic: Reverse racism  (Read 4774 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Reverse racism
« on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 18:28:48 »
Heard some loud party noises from across the yard.

Had half a mind to report them,   Drove by in a car to see if they're breaking regulation.

They're breaking mass gathering regulation by ~50+ people, looks like a local church group. But saw that they're black,  Tp4 instantly brimming with support for Black Lives Matter.

Rules are a fickle thing when it comes to politics. That said, Tp4 is a strict agnostic. The church leadership is however very irresponsible for having this type of gathering so soon.

Of course they're there to milk people of donations since that's their way of life.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Reverse racism
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 18:50:28 »
Why is it racist that you are bothered by loud neighbors violating pandemic regulations? Their race shouldn't have anything to do with it.

I think the idea of inherent racial guilt to be a dangerous path that differs from the message of equality. But that's just me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 18:53:28 »
Why is it racist that you are bothered by loud neighbors violating pandemic regulations? Their race shouldn't have anything to do with it.

I think the idea of inherent racial guilt to be a dangerous path that differs from the message of equality. But that's just me.

There are degrees though.  The systemic and severe racism against blacks in 'murica must be challenged,  even in this case at increased risk and cost..

It's one thing if black people were just denied services by a few bigots.  But in the country they are systemically killed, left to die, and unjustly imprisoned. Some areas of 'murica, There are still segregated proms.

The racism runs deep, racism is taught. Young 'muricans are being taught to hate.

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 September 2020, 13:22:25 »
I did not know that skin color changes what rules and regulations one has to follow.

I will keep this in mind.

Should have reported their asses and asked to stay anonymous. Problem solved.

I don’t care what skin color someone has; I hate everyone equally.

Offline yui

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 01:38:23 »
The racism runs deep, racism is taught. Young 'muricans are being taught to hate.[/size][/color]
well when the whole economy is based on war and hate of course they teach the young to hate... makes sense. no?
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 06:10:54 »
The racism runs deep, racism is taught. Young 'muricans are being taught to hate.[/size][/color]
well when the whole economy is based on war and hate of course they teach the young to hate... makes sense. no?

This is correct, the United States economic foundation was built on slave labor, we inherited it from the British. For example, the city of chicago, built by slaves and opium money. Most of the founding-fathers were slave owners who also treated them as sub-human, they were not alleged good-christians.

When the north beat the defeated the racist south, The south continued to rewrite their history to exclude their racism, and the brutality of slave ownership.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 08:31:25 »

the whole economy is based on war and hate

This is far from true, although the US Republican Party has been relentlessly dragging their followers to "the right" in a horrible and bellicose way since the late 1970s, just when the rest of the country was finally realizing the folly of "anti-Communist" interventions such as the one waged in Vietnam.

And I can tell you, as a descendant of slave owners and Indian killers, there does come a tipping point when one can recognize the mistakes of the past and change his social attitudes in a profound way.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline yui

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 08:51:15 »
from an outside perspective it sure does look like it though, every time the US are not at war the economy takes a huge hit, and it does almost never happen, either the US is directly in a war or is a huge part of why it started ad is selling weapons to one of the side. and seems that much cleverer peoples than me thought the same... (cf. Eisenhower). yeah the war is not against communists anymore (well kinda still though) but it still is raging, against Muslim terrorist for Bush, against terrorists for Obama and against China, Russia and Corea for Trump (well indirectly through smaller conflicts). And why can they continue sending young peoples to die, well because they cultivate hate of anything that is not America from a very young age, frankly seen from the outside the US looks like a dystopia... if i had the choice in living in North-Corea or the US the choice would be pretty hard. one is much clearer than the other but liberties seems equal all things considered.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 15:14:01 »
from an outside perspective it sure does look like it though, every time the US are not at war the economy takes a huge hit, and it does almost never happen, either the US is directly in a war or is a huge part of why it started ad is selling weapons to one of the side. and seems that much cleverer peoples than me thought the same... (cf. Eisenhower). yeah the war is not against communists anymore (well kinda still though) but it still is raging, against Muslim terrorist for Bush, against terrorists for Obama and against China, Russia and Corea for Trump (well indirectly through smaller conflicts). And why can they continue sending young peoples to die, well because they cultivate hate of anything that is not America from a very young age, frankly seen from the outside the US looks like a dystopia... if i had the choice in living in North-Corea or the US the choice would be pretty hard. one is much clearer than the other but liberties seems equal all things considered.

It's FAR LESS Complicated than that.

Tax dollars, is the largest batch of cash, and easiest to pilfer in large recurring payments. This large trust where the actual public has little to no say in how it's spent.

The War Mongers, are less violent than they are Hedonistic,  Ask yourself, where does money end up for these people anyway.  Well, they end up in a luxury yacht w/ cocaine and prostitutes.  Let's not discuss the island thing.

HEDONISM is the universal folly. Not the economy, not money itself, form of government, religion, personality,  None of that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 15:47:30 »

the whole economy is based on war and hate

This is far from true, although the US Republican Party has been relentlessly dragging their followers to "the right" in a horrible and bellicose way since the late 1970s, just when the rest of the country was finally realizing the folly of "anti-Communist" interventions such as the one waged in Vietnam.

And I can tell you, as a descendant of slave owners and Indian killers, there does come a tipping point when one can recognize the mistakes of the past and change his social attitudes in a profound way.

I'm sure it's unintended wording. But the republicans are NOT dragging people right. Those voters were already bigots,  the republicans are just shameless enough to tell them what they want to hear in exchange for votes.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 21:02:27 »

the republicans are NOT dragging people right

Those voters

"the US Republican Party has been relentlessly dragging their followers"

I was being sloppy in my terminology. When I referred to "the US Republican party" I was referring to the .01% who own the votes of all current Republican politicians (excluding the president, who is a mindless and rudderless loose cannon, a raw and unrestrained id), who have been rigorously following the playbook, "The Calculus of Consent" by Buchanan and Tullock, published in 1962, for many decades now.

The tens of millions of people who vote for Republican politicians are clueless sheep who do not understand what is in their own best interest.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Bitdrive

• * Maker
  • Sup I’m new and takin a look around
    • @bitdrive Instagram
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 20:25:55 »

I don’t care what skin color someone has; I hate everyone equally.

This sums my 2020 up pretty accurately
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 January 2021, 20:28:22 by Bitdrive »