Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1415472 times)

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #8300 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 10:21:55 »
So far today I've had my coffee and almost had an anxiety attack. I can tell it's going to be a good day. ::)

keep it shwifty dude, and **** on the floor... it's all gonna be ok :)
Yeah it's been a decent enough day it's just not fun to start out your day with that ****. :D
Thanks for the kind words. I don't quit know what **** on the floor means, and if you mean it literally I'd rather not because I would have to clean it up myself. :p

it's a rick and morty quote from his "get shwifty" "song"...  :p  I don't think it's meant literally either, unless you really feel the urge to do so
Haha oh right I remember that now. :D
So far today I've had my coffee and almost had an anxiety attack. I can tell it's going to be a good day. :rolleyes:

anxiety attack...  coffee..

Have you tried switching to decaf for a good 2 months ?
It is decaf. :/

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #8301 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 10:24:21 »

So far today I've had my coffee and almost had an anxiety attack. I can tell it's going to be a good day. ::)

anxiety attack...  coffee..

Have you tried switching to decaf for a good 2 months ?
It is decaf. :/

well then, in the spirit of TP4 wanting a healthier lifestyle for all of us; switch to tea? :P

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #8302 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 10:47:47 »
well then, in the spirit of TP4 wanting a healthier lifestyle for all of us; switch to tea? :P
Yeah I did that for a while and was actually quite happy with it. I just need a warm drink in the morning before heading to work. :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8303 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 11:46:43 »
Yeah I did that for a while and was actually quite happy with it. I just need a warm drink in the morning before heading to work. :D

Hrrrrrrmmm... sounds like you need the 100% Veggie treatment..

Guaranteed to cure heart disease, diabetes, and most-early-stage-cancers..   also headaches.. !!

--- The brain is vascular.. and while there is the blood brain barrier, we still see sneaky cholesterol/fats get through given enough time..  This results in clogged brains.  When they examine the brains of stroke victims, even older fat-adults,   they see fats inside the tiny brain vessels.

---  The process of clogging is inflammation, because that's the body's first method of response..

---  If you have an inflamed knee, it hurts,   if you have an inflamed brain,  == Headache ==

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8304 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 05:11:59 »
I joined a sick group called Heavens Gate, they full into scifi and ****. Anyone else want to join.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8305 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 10:10:19 »
I joined a sick group called Heavens Gate, they full into scifi and ****. Anyone else want to join.

is this like that tom-cruise movie with the parties, and everyone gets aids at the end. ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8306 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 19:26:47 »

is this like that tom-cruise movie with the parties, and everyone gets aids at the end. ?

Nah but there are refreshing drinks

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8307 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 22:00:15 »
I got bored.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8308 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 04:15:54 »
I sweated.

Still sweating.

It's bed time and still 34°C (93F) outside and, well, 34°C (93F) inside too.

And fecking humid.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8309 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 05:29:35 »
I sweated.

Still sweating.

And fecking humid.

they haz dem 10000btu airconditioning units for $600.

u just drill hole in wall, and the compressor is outside and the coil come inside.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8310 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 19:48:14 »
I sweated.

Still sweating.

And fecking humid.

u just drill hole in wall, and the compressor is outside and the coil come inside.

Renting, not allowed to drill holes in the walls.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8311 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 19:50:09 »
I sweated.

Still sweating.

And fecking humid.

Renting, not allowed to drill holes in the walls.

Hrrrmmm.. I've seen windowed 8000 btu units go on sale for ~$200 during winter, or in the fall..  They're a bit louder,  but would you rather be annoyed or Swamp-Butted.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #8312 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 20:39:48 »
I was awakened at 4:15 AM or so by a weird hissing sound...
I located that it came from the metal lid on an old glass jar filled with apple cider vinegar that I had once been dipping steel objects into to give the a patina. I had kept it around if I would need to patina more stuff.
Apparently, the fumes of the vinegar had softened a 1/2" circular hole in the steel lid and was oozing out from a crack in the lid's paint.
I patched it with a piece of tape and went back to sleep.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8313 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 20:41:12 »
I was awakened at 4:15 AM or so by a weird hissing sound...
I located that it came from the metal lid on an old glass jar filled with apple cider vinegar that I had once been dipping steel objects into to give the a patina. I had kept it around if I would need to patina more stuff.
Apparently, the fumes of the vinegar had softened a 1/2" circular hole in the steel lid and was oozing out from a crack in the lid's paint.
I patched it with a piece of tape and went back to sleep.

Pheww.. One more day,  NOT murdered.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8314 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 20:59:41 »
I've read in several places that sleeping during teh day can help improve concentration in the afternoon.

As I got about 2 hours sleep last night due to the unpleasant weather, I thought I'd give it a go.

Got woken up 3 minutes early by someone else's phone ringing.

Now my eyes won't focus and I can't stop yawning.

Still tired as.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8315 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 21:10:03 »
I've read in several places that sleeping during teh day can help improve concentration in the afternoon.

As I got about 2 hours sleep last night due to the unpleasant weather, I thought I'd give it a go.

Still tired as.

Afternoon nap is common in many cultures..

It's important that you get the FULL sleep cycle, otherwise you will wake up Tired..

A full cycle is approximately  15minutes (to get to sleep) + ~90mins (of sleep). 

assuming you are tired enough to fall asleep within 5 minutes, then that's 95 minutes.

I'm not sure how that gels into your workplace..

But for example in Asia,  everyone takes a long nap after lunch. -well maybe not everyone,  but many people.. -

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8316 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 21:27:26 »
Hai

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8317 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 00:49:21 »
Played FighterZ for 9 hours straight. Been a long time since a game's gotten in me like this  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8318 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 01:29:07 »
Played FighterZ for 9 hours straight. Been a long time since a game's gotten in me like this  :thumb:

Xpert lvl yet ?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8319 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 19:44:18 »

Still tired as.

Show Image

Afternoon nap is common in many cultures..

It's important that you get the FULL sleep cycle, otherwise you will wake up Tired..

A full cycle is approximately  15minutes (to get to sleep) + ~90mins (of sleep). 

assuming you are tired enough to fall asleep within 5 minutes, then that's 95 minutes.

I'm not sure how that gels into your workplace..

But for example in Asia,  everyone takes a long nap after lunch. -well maybe not everyone,  but many people.. -

1.5 to 2 hours for a nap won't go down well here.  Plus I'd have to get to work an extra hour or two earlier, which would mean less sleep overnight, exacerbating the problem.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8320 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 21:40:27 »
Booked my flights to the US in June :D

Milwaukee??  ;) ;) ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8321 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 05:36:01 »

Milwaukee??  ;) ;) ;)

Well we are visiting friends who live in CT so :( Flying into Newark, staying near Westbrook CT, going to NYC the last weekend we are here. That's why I wanted Keycon in Boston or Philly so i could come ;)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8322 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 09:17:39 »

Milwaukee??  ;) ;) ;)

Well we are visiting friends who live in CT so :( Flying into Newark, staying near Westbrook CT, going to NYC the last weekend we are here. That's why I wanted Keycon in Boston or Philly so i could come ;)

Newark.. come for the airport,  stay for the heroin and gang-violence

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #8323 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 17:23:41 »
Sculpted a new cap this morning, attempted to replace some sprinklers, sanded a wall, had to go back to the hardware store.. It's almost loafin' time.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8324 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 22:23:17 »
Was waiting for an Uber ride outside minding my own business and some random old guy yelled, "YOU ****ING ***GOT!" at me and then handed me a fake $100 bill with Willie Nelson on it. I don't know what to make of this situation.  :confused:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8325 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 22:49:30 »
Was waiting for an Uber ride outside minding my own business and some random old guy yelled, "YOU ****ING ***GOT!" at me and then handed me a fake $100 bill with Willie Nelson on it. I don't know what to make of this situation.  :confused:

He's buffering his utube career

Offline danwomansan

• Also known by my real name, ********!
« Reply #8326 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 00:17:07 »
haven't been around here much lately, been simracing

just simraced for 9 hours today

I have a fun diy project involving simracing coming up soon though, might post about it in these forums; I'm making an h-shifter
it's pronounced "danw omansen", not "dan woman san"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8327 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 22:04:19 »
Left work early, no one cared or even noticed. Probably not going to even show up tomorrow, no one will notice or care anyway.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8328 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:05:55 »
Left work early, no one cared or even noticed. Probably not going to even show up tomorrow, no one will notice or care anyway.

I hurd about this thing.. where it's a building, potentially with rooms.

You go there, there is a counter, you can drink alcohol, only 10% of the attractive females will talk to you, and if you're really good at talking, you get xtra service..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8329 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:11:58 »

I hurd about this thing.. where it's a building, potentially with rooms.

You go there, there is a counter, you can drink alcohol, only 10% of the attractive females will talk to you, and if you're really good at talking, you get xtra service..

why drink around people when you can drink at home, alone?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #8330 on: Fri, 23 February 2018, 00:19:00 »
Me learning how to write scripts today turned into me learning how to configure a server to send NWS alerts via sms. Because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8331 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 19:01:34 »
Finished swapping box blacks into my leopold 660m

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #8332 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 22:48:27 »
I finalized the design for a critical part in my next trebuchet using SolidWorks for the CAD software including stress analysis for roughly 3 times the intended load.  Don't worry about the visual representation of the deformation, it is magnified about 170 times for easier viewing.

190135-0
This first image is the deformation scale.  Total deflection is only about 0.0035"

190137-1
This image is the pressure in the part.  The simulation was tested with a 1000 pound load at the top middle filet with the two lower outside holes as the fixed points as that is where the axle for the track wheels is going to be located.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 22:50:40 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ayamterbang

« Reply #8333 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 23:04:43 »
Just finished "drawing" some seismic images

good lord, thanks to those advance computing power.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #8334 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 13:55:38 »
Failed my Dell SC Series Certification test by 3 points.  67/100.   :-[  Next time, I hope.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8335 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 15:06:25 »
I finalized the design for a critical part in my next trebuchet using SolidWorks for the CAD software including stress analysis for roughly 3 times the intended load.  Don't worry about the visual representation of the deformation, it is magnified about 170 times for easier viewing.

(Attachment Link)
This first image is the deformation scale.  Total deflection is only about 0.0035"

(Attachment Link)
This image is the pressure in the part.  The simulation was tested with a 1000 pound load at the top middle filet with the two lower outside holes as the fixed points as that is where the axle for the track wheels is going to be located.

You've done all that, and I managed to install an addon into Thunderbird.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm not adulting properly.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8336 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 15:19:12 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I wonder why mel is running simulation on that part, maybe there's a size constraint..

If it were me, I would've just eyeballed the general size to fit the mountings, and added a centimeter of metal all around..

Steel is pretty tough stuff, and this isn't a device for repetitious industrial use.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #8337 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:52:55 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I wonder why mel is running simulation on that part, maybe there's a size constraint..

If it were me, I would've just eyeballed the general size to fit the mountings, and added a centimeter of metal all around..

Steel is pretty tough stuff, and this isn't a device for repetitious industrial use.

The reason for the simulation on the part is to minimize weight and maintain enough strength given it is a known load. And this isn't being made out of steel, it is 6061 T6 aluminum.  And no it isn't going to be for repeated industrial use, but it is going to be used fairly frequently. 

It isn't really a size constraint, but lighter is more efficient and allows more energy wasted in the carriage instead of going into the projectile.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8338 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:56:54 »

The reason for the simulation on the part is to minimize weight and maintain enough strength given it is a known load. And this isn't being made out of steel, it is 6061 T6 aluminum.  And no it isn't going to be for repeated industrial use, but it is going to be used fairly frequently. 

It isn't really a size constraint, but lighter is more efficient and allows more energy wasted in the carriage instead of going into the projectile.

Not sayin' you shouldn't do it

and You're correct in principle.

Buhh , steel or aluminum, thicc/thin,   even with all the load bearing metal widgets together, it's probably only a small proportion of total weight..

A soft patch of dirt is likely to have greater influence on conversion.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #8339 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:52:43 »
190767-0

Part of the NWS script I mentioned previously along with some Fusion 360 on Arch Linux. No iommu groups to speak of unfortunately. Because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:54:31 by csmertx »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #8340 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 20:14:58 »

Not sayin' you shouldn't do it

and You're correct in principle.

Buhh , steel or aluminum, thicc/thin,   even with all the load bearing metal widgets together, it's probably only a small proportion of total weight..

A soft patch of dirt is likely to have greater influence on conversion.

Overall, the plates are probably going to be roughly a third to half of the weight of the entire moving apparatus minus the counterweight which is the engine for this. 

With the way the base of the machine is going to be setup, a soft patch won't make any difference.

This is essentially what I am making.

These plates are the pieces that tie the main axle to the rollers on the track.  This machine is being designed with efficiency as a primary design criteria.  This means, outside of the counterweight, everything is being designed to be as light as feasible while retaining just enough strength.  The throwing arm is going to be carbon fiber with a guy wire made from multiple strands of 65 lb test braided dyneema fishing line, because it doesn't stretch and while carbon fiber is very stiff and light weight, flex is a bad thing outside of its envelope.  It has a very small elastic deformation window before it breaks.  But up until that it is very strong and stiff.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #8341 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 07:58:24 »
been slowly trying to catch up on all the media, new projects, new buys and everything in between.

lotta new stuff in between 3 months :D
I love Elzy

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #8342 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 17:03:49 »
Yesterday actually, but I finished up late so I posting it now.

Finished my second planck

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8343 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 17:06:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

MMmm gold..

All the females be like,  this dude's got it together.. blingbling

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #8344 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 17:56:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

MMmm gold..

All the females be like,  this dude's got it together.. blingbling

Damn straight, you know how it is.

Offline adamchevy

• You can grow ideas in the garden of your mind.
« Reply #8345 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 18:12:54 »
Went to Church with my Wife and kids. I have to remind myself that it’s about setting a good example for my kids and it’s worth it!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8346 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 18:43:09 »
Went to Church with my Wife and kids. I have to remind myself that it’s about setting a good example for my kids and it’s worth it!

Religion is great..

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #8347 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 13:41:02 »
Failed my Dell SC Series Certification test by 3 points.  67/100.   :-[  Next time, I hope.

Went and took my certification test again and passed!  Dell Certified Professional - SC Storage now.  Anyone want to talk fault domains, back end cabling, controllers or enclosures?  lol wut.   :p

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #8348 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 13:45:26 »

You're a better man than me.

Went and took my certification test again and passed!  Dell Certified Professional - SC Storage now.  Anyone want to talk fault domains, back end cabling, controllers or enclosures?  lol wut.   :p

Congrats man!

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #8349 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 13:57:32 »
It is pie day. Had a pizza for dinner. That counts, right?