Author Topic: Vintage Keyboards Clothing  (Read 688 times)

Offline c.a.t.

• All about Keyboards sound...
    • Click and Thock
Vintage Keyboards Clothing
« on: Sat, 06 April 2024, 21:27:46 »
Hi everyone!
Introducing mechanical keyboards and vintage keyboards clothing at Clickandthock.com! Explore lineup, featuring iconic brands like Alps Electric, IBM, Apple, Northgate and Zenith alongside modern switch designs. Whether you're a keyboard enthusiast or just love unique fashion, there's something for everyone!

My collection includes unisex t-shirts, long sleeve tees, and hoodies in various colors, bringing the essence of keyboards to your wardrobe. From keys to tees, our closet is full of keyboards!

All profits from these sales are reinvested in my channel. Your support fuels my passion for bringing you quality content. Thank you!

Order now at https://clickandthock.com/

Currently shipping to: Canada, United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Czechia, Norway, Portugal, Finland, Netherlands. More countries coming soon!

JS - aka Click and Thock

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Re: Vintage Keyboards Clothing
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 06:57:58 »
Awesome designs! Might have to cop a few when I got the extra loot!

Offline c.a.t.

• Click and Thock
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 07:51:31 »
Thanks mate! :)
JS - aka Click and Thock

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 09:24:47 »
That's an awesome Zenith shirt. Did you come up with these from scratch, or did you pull from existing, vintage examples?
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline c.a.t.

• Click and Thock
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 13:51:51 »
I take a picture of a zenith badge that I had on my ZKB-2 and traced it in Illustrator! Thank you!
JS - aka Click and Thock

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 08:08:48 »
Hi everyone!
Introducing mechanical keyboards and vintage keyboards clothing at Clickandthock.com! Explore lineup, featuring iconic brands like Alps Electric, IBM, Apple, Northgate and Zenith alongside modern switch designs. Whether you're a keyboard enthusiast or just love unique fashion, there's something for everyone!

My collection includes unisex t-shirts, long sleeve tees, and hoodies in various colors, bringing the essence of keyboards to your wardrobe. From keys to tees, our closet is full of keyboards!

All profits from these sales are reinvested in my channel. Your support fuels my passion for bringing you quality content. Thank you!

Order now at https://clickandthock.com/

Currently shipping to: Canada, United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Czechia, Norway, Portugal, Finland, Netherlands. More countries coming soon!

Alps Electric design is a cop for sure, the Zenith one is fire too even though I don't own a Zenith  :)
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D

Offline c.a.t.

• Click and Thock
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 21:17:52 »
Thanks mate! :)
JS - aka Click and Thock