Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 774360 times)

Offline LVNDSCAPE

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #3150 on: Sun, 26 August 2018, 11:56:26 »
Is this board still available for order?? The form isn't closed yet.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #3151 on: Sun, 26 August 2018, 11:57:32 »
Is this board still available for order?? The form isn't closed yet.

No. It has not been available for a very long time. The form being open is a mistake.

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3152 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 04:01:04 »
Is there any other way to contact yuktsi at the moment? I've moved over to contacting him through discord but he hasn't been responding.

He says my keyset has been shipped 6 weeks ago but i haven't gotten tracking nor any word from my post office that anything has arrived. Just worried about the package itself since he said he can get tracking for me but didn't reply any further.
PMed
Hi Yuktsi, I had already Pm'd about a week ago. Just wondering what the latest is on the remaining orders. Thanks as always.

Whitefox|Granite    Tex Yoda II     Exent | dev/tty      MX Master       Planck|Big Bang

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #3153 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 12:47:05 »
Looking for either PC or Alu bottom. If anyone has an extra, PM me PLEASE!
I just need a bottom.

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3154 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 17:15:31 »
I know it's been said in this thread but I can't find it. Can someone share me a link on the correct stabilizers I should buy? They weren't in my order.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

///    /// 

Offline yonghf

« Reply #3155 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:54:36 »
Mine didn't come with any screws. Does anyone know the screw size/length required to attach top and bottom piece?
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2018, 21:09:37 by yonghf »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3156 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:56:48 »
I know it's been said in this thread but I can't find it. Can someone share me a link on the correct stabilizers I should buy? They weren't in my order.

You can buy any PCB mount stabilizers. It's recommended to go with GMK Screw In Stabilizers.

Offline glack23

« Reply #3157 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 21:03:39 »
Mine didn't come with any screws. Does anyone know the screw suzey/length required to attach top and bottom piece?
Weight/foot to poly: M3 x 8mm cap screw
Poly to casing: M3 x 15mm socket head screw

Someone share this earlier but not sure if this is what u want.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline yonghf

« Reply #3158 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 21:50:35 »
Mine didn't come with any screws. Does anyone know the screw suzey/length required to attach top and bottom piece?
Weight/foot to poly: M3 x 8mm cap screw
Poly to casing: M3 x 15mm socket head screw

Someone share this earlier but not sure if this is what u want.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes, that's it! Thanks Bro :)

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3159 on: Wed, 29 August 2018, 08:11:36 »

You can buy any PCB mount stabilizers. It's recommended to go with GMK Screw In Stabilizers.
Thanks I appreciate it!

///    /// 

Offline Traveler

« Reply #3160 on: Thu, 30 August 2018, 16:19:45 »

Thanks I appreciate it!

I might be too late, but I actually would advise against using screw-in stabilizers unless you're ready to do some troubleshooting. Many people here have had issues with screwing stabilizers even after attempting to use plastic washers to avoid shorts. The screw-in stabilizers might feel better, but if you want to play it safe then PCB mount clip-in stabilizers would be easier.

« Reply #3161 on: Thu, 30 August 2018, 18:23:59 »
So funnily enough I put my board together today (I know I am late to the party) and what do you know... LEDs work but not a single switch registers. Is this a known problem?

« Reply #3162 on: Thu, 30 August 2018, 21:23:31 »
Nevermind, figured that the board ships without firmware. Still having issues with select keys mainly: 2 W S and Z not registering. seems odd to be an MCU issue when its not the entire column but select ones from it. Any advice?

Offline kelasol

« Reply #3163 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 01:17:54 »
Nevermind, figured that the board ships without firmware. Still having issues with select keys mainly: 2 W S and Z not registering. seems odd to be an MCU issue when its not the entire column but select ones from it. Any advice?

I had an issue with just my Q key not working on my CA66. It was because I was over tightening my screw-in stabs in areas where the pcb has unused switch-pin/led holes. The tape I used to cover was being pushed out and exposing metal to metal contact due to tightening it too much. Hope this is helpful. Thankfully, my Exent hasn't had any of the issues that others have struggled with in this GB. Thanks Yuktsi for helping to get the rest of the boards shipped out.

« Reply #3164 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 16:16:52 »
Thanks for the recommendations. Not using screw-in stabs. Realized that those keys are actually row 13. I attempted to reflow the PCB, but my conical tip was not working well with it. Needed better flux on the solder joints. MCU is now not triggering a lot of the rows/columns so I suspect Ill have to reflow the entire MCU.

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3165 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 18:37:39 »
Finally got my exent in and got it all assembled. However I'm having a lot of trouble getting the bootmapper, etc. to work. I loaded the firmware and did the keymap like it said but unfortunately it doesnt map it correctly. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Only a few keys seem to be mapped and none are mapped correctly. All of the LEDs on my board look ok, and I've triple checked my solders and they look good too. I don't think its an assembly issue but a firmware/software issue. Can someone shed some light on what I might be doing wrong?

EDIT : If someone were willing to hop in a phone call or discord channel and talk me through this I'd be happy to pay you for your time :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2018, 10:19:00 by Gdubb90 »
  ///    /// 

Offline garbo

« Reply #3166 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 04:18:44 »
I ordered a grey kit with a pc bottom and received a silver/aluminium one, so if anyone's in the opposite situation I guess our orders got mixed up.

It might be more likely that it came from the stock of extras for sale on TM, though, I suppose. Hope I can eventually end up with the right keyboard either way.

Offline tialdo

« Reply #3167 on: Sat, 08 September 2018, 00:52:07 »
Hi Yuktsi, have you seen my message? Still waiting for any news. ;D

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #3168 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 17:48:37 »
I may be a fool but, does someone know anything about replacement bottoms? Is people still waiting for their orders?

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #3169 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 19:31:16 »
I may be a fool but, does someone know anything about replacement bottoms? Is people still waiting for their orders?

People are still waiting on their orders. No word on replacements yet, but we are hoping to get word once shipping finishes

Offline super_psion

« Reply #3170 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 07:57:44 »
Haven't received my premium kit yet or any sort of shipping notification.
Have messaged yuktsi 3 times now, and no response :(

Offline tialdo

« Reply #3171 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 23:10:01 »
Just got the message from Yuktsi, he sent me the tracking number. The code didn't work, maybe I need to wait for few more days. :D

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3172 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 03:24:58 »
Got my tracking number finally and it works! You might just have to wait a day or two. Else message Yuktsi back and they’ll sort it.

Thanks Yuktsi for your continued efforts with this.

Whitefox|Granite    Tex Yoda II     Exent | dev/tty      MX Master       Planck|Big Bang

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3173 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 12:54:23 »
Anyone willing to help me troubleshoot what is wrong with my board? Having a hard time figuring out what I am doing wrong.

I've come to the conclusion something is wrong with my PCB. Anyone who had a lot of PCB issues have any troubleshooting steps I can take?
  ///    /// 

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3174 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 10:14:26 »
My Exent arrived here in Ireland today, a blue one with silver alu bottom. I didn't get charged any customs fees; it was marked as a gift and the insured value was put down as €100, €40 of which was the shipping cost.

I'm like 90% sure I didn't order any extra stabs or PCB or anything, and didn't receive any either. Everything was very well packaged with lots of packing foam, and the steel foot was detached even though there is zero chance of an alu bottom cracking.

As others have said the anodising quality is amazing. The board is also very heavy, it's about 2.5kg with the alu bottom and steel foot.

I was able to get the PCB working with bootmapper with Catweewee's guide. I hope to get QMK running on the PCB using this port for ps2avrGB PCBs. If I succeed I'll probably make a guide if anyone else wants to do the same ;D

I haven't put the board together yet, but I put some random switches in the plate/PCB and put on some keycaps to see what it would look like.
Show Image

I was worried at first that the board would feel and sound really inconsistent given there are only four screws holding on the plate, two at either end. However it turns out the mounts for the bottom housing actually sit slightly below the edge of the plate, so the bottom housing is in contact with the plate rather than the top housing. I guess this makes the Exent sandwich mount rather than top mount.
Show Image
Show Image

One thing I did notice is that my plate doesn't have the little extra cut out to ensure the stab wire doesn't hit the plate for the 7u stab. In my case the stab wire just doesn't hit the plate, so it makes little difference to me anyway.
Show Image

Did you ever get this working with QMK? I am having some trouble with bootmapper client on macOS.

Offline tialdo

« Reply #3175 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 22:41:15 »
Just got notification about the shipment, my exent is on the way. So excited!!!

Offline tialdo

« Reply #3176 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 06:13:58 »

https://imgur.com/a/ZvqAYuh
My exent arrived today.
So happy!

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3177 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 11:25:03 »
Unfortunately I have tried everything I know to do to rehab and get my PCB working properly, but no luck...

Although I hate to even ask this. Does anyone have any ideas (DIY or otherwise) on how I could potentially buy a third party PCB (and plate if necessary) that would fit in the Exent? Its not the ideal solution but I'm low on options.

TL;DR
Could another PCB fit the Exent plate? If not, is there a third party plate I could use (even if I had drill screw holes, etc)

Thanks in advance!

///    /// 

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #3178 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 11:45:32 »
Unfortunately I have tried everything I know to do to rehab and get my PCB working properly, but no luck...

Although I hate to even ask this. Does anyone have any ideas (DIY or otherwise) on how I could potentially buy a third party PCB (and plate if necessary) that would fit in the Exent? Its not the ideal solution but I'm low on options.

TL;DR
Could another PCB fit the Exent plate? If not, is there a third party plate I could use (even if I had drill screw holes, etc)

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn’t give up quite yet.

It took me ages to fix mine too. First some rows were unresponsive because my stab screws were screwed in too much. Then somehow my PCB was not recognised by my pc anymore.

I had nearly given up. Windows was giving me unrecognised device notifications and even that only once in a blue moon. Most of the time it didn’t say anything.

I reinstalled the usb drivers and tried flashing the firmware. The first five times when i managed to flash it I got no response and it was gone after.

Somehow after numerous tries the firmware stayed and it was stable.

Finally I was able to push my key mapping onto the device and it now works fine.

It was an absolute nightmare but I’m glad I didn’t give up. You shouldn’t either. You can do it.

Here some links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6m98fc/kbd75_device_not_recognized/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #3179 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 11:54:23 »
At least these are slowly but surely going out.. I wonder how many are left to fulfill now? It can't be that much left considering how long it took so far?

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #3180 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 13:05:13 »
Thank you for this. I've still got some fight left in me

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn’t give up quite yet.

It took me ages to fix mine too. First some rows were unresponsive because my stab screws were screwed in too much. Then somehow my PCB was not recognised by my pc anymore.

I had nearly given up. Windows was giving me unrecognised device notifications and even that only once in a blue moon. Most of the time it didn’t say anything.

I reinstalled the usb drivers and tried flashing the firmware. The first five times when i managed to flash it I got no response and it was gone after.

Somehow after numerous tries the firmware stayed and it was stable.

Finally I was able to push my key mapping onto the device and it now works fine.

It was an absolute nightmare but I’m glad I didn’t give up. You shouldn’t either. You can do it.

Here some links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6m98fc/kbd75_device_not_recognized/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

///    /// 

Offline Saifalhaj

« Reply #3181 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 14:42:05 »
the catweewee guide isn't working can anyone help me out with programming?

following the guide i don't get the BAD all across the table but otherwise it flashes and some keys type numbers like .0,12..0,13..0,12.

any help would be appreciated.

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3182 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 07:05:40 »

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

following the guide i don't get the BAD all across the table but otherwise it flashes and some keys type numbers like .0,12..0,13..0,12.

I've also tried all the advice so far given through Reddit links, Github, etc and still no luck.

I have downloaded the Bootmapper client from WKL for macOS. 
Cleared the EEPROM and 'firm up' with the NKRO.hex file.
After this, the mac just does not recognise the board at all.
I have tried different usb sockets and different cables.
Tried LCTRL for reset as well as 'U' + 'P' and '0' - nothing works.

I also downloaded drivers for atmel chips.

My next thought is to try using a PC (instead of mac) however I do not have access to one.

Can anyone please help? I just need the mac to recognise the board to start with and I might be able to at least do something after this point. Are there any pins that would reset the board?

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #3183 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 13:30:01 »

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

I've also tried all the advice so far given through Reddit links, Github, etc and still no luck.

My next thought is to try using a PC (instead of mac) however I do not have access to one.

Can anyone please help? I just need the mac to recognise the board to start with and I might be able to at least do something after this point. Are there any pins that would reset the board?

To put the board into bootloader mode you hold backspace (or the left split backspace key if you use split backspace) while plugging it in. I think the left ctrl is a mistake in catweewee's guide (it is left ctrl for a lot of other ps2avrGB boards but not the Exent). Not sure if it'll fix your problem though

Did you ever get this working with QMK? I am having some trouble with bootmapper client on macOS.

Mine's sort-of working with QMK, but it still needs a bit more work. I'll post a guide here if/when it's properly working.
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline stevesie

« Reply #3184 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 17:47:50 »

To put the board into bootloader mode you hold backspace (or the left split backspace key if you use split backspace) while plugging it in. I think the left ctrl is a mistake in catweewee's guide (it is left ctrl for a lot of other ps2avrGB boards but not the Exent). Not sure if it'll fix your problem though

Thank you so so so much for this. I was having the same issue as the person above, followed the guide from u/catweewee and could not get it to be recognized by *any* computer. Tried CTRL as bootloader mode, reflowed the chip, even went as far as trying to reprogram it through the ICSP pins (Didn't get that working either) But within 10 minutes of seeing your post, I had it back up and working. Holding backspace got it to be recognized by the computer, I re-did the firm up utility with the PS2Avrgb hex from catweewee then *WAITED* longer than I usually would (the reboot after this took longer than I would have expected and probably longer than I waited the first time) Saw the LEDS turn on at some point around now, heard the wonderful/dreadful USB plug/unplug sounds from windows, and did a download to see the exent hex was loaded. After that, unplugged, un-bridged backspace, and then plugged it in and it seems to be working. Does well in Keyboard tester that I was able to quickly hit a few, no leaking keypresses or anything.

So thanks again and I wanted to also document my issues here. Assembling this for a client and having so many issues with no real instructions or input from the makers is frustrating. I had just about given up.

:thumb:

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #3185 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 02:21:35 »
Anyone willing to help me troubleshoot what is wrong with my board? Having a hard time figuring out what I am doing wrong.

I've come to the conclusion something is wrong with my PCB. Anyone who had a lot of PCB issues have any troubleshooting steps I can take?
PMed.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #3186 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 02:24:45 »

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

I am afraid you will need Windows if you are using the 2016 Macbook or newer. Here's my keymap file in case anyone needs it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ippylkaswwnyswv/Exent_keymap_gb_20180922152011.hex?dl=0

Open Bootmapper Client > hit "Load .hex/ .hex > select the file above > check "Reboot after uploading" > hit upload
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3187 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 14:11:31 »
More

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

Mine's sort-of working with QMK, but it still needs a bit more work. I'll post a guide here if/when it's properly working.

Thanks for this. I reached out to Quadcube and he helped me get it up and running. It was exactly as you said, backspace to bootloader mode. I’ll make another post to add step by step instructions for others or a pull on catweewee’s git for macOS instructions.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 September 2018, 14:28:05 by sachin3767 »

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3188 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 14:24:15 »
More

TL;DR

Thanks in advance!

I am afraid you will need Windows if you are using the 2016 Macbook or newer. Here's my keymap file in case anyone needs it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ippylkaswwnyswv/Exent_keymap_gb_20180922152011.hex?dl=0

Open Bootmapper Client > hit "Load .hex/ .hex > select the file above > check "Reboot after uploading" > hit upload

No, I have got it working with the help of u/Quadcube on my Mac. I just needed the right key for bootloader mode and the latest firmware.

Please reply to my latest email when you get the chance.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 September 2018, 14:29:25 by sachin3767 »

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3189 on: Sun, 23 September 2018, 14:55:18 »
So I have got my Exent working and checked that every key and LED work. It isn't fully built yet, as I am waiting on switches.

I have forked catweewee's github and amended the steps to work for the Exent. Hopefully, this helps anyone else having trouble with this PCB.
I am happy to make changes to it and add any troubleshooting tips or general tips (the dual action keys are ace!).

https://github.com/sachin3767/Exent-Bootmapper

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #3190 on: Sun, 23 September 2018, 22:10:35 »
So I have got my Exent working and checked that every key and LED work. It isn't fully built yet, as I am waiting on switches.

I have forked catweewee's github and amended the steps to work for the Exent. Hopefully, this helps anyone else having trouble with this PCB.
I am happy to make changes to it and add any troubleshooting tips or general tips (the dual action keys are ace!).

So all I have to do is download your link and just follow the revised steps you made? Thanks for this, I will probably be needing this once I get my exent.

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3191 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 04:15:33 »

So all I have to do is download your link and just follow the revised steps you made? Thanks for this, I will probably be needing this once I get my exent.

yes, hopefully should be that simple now. But if not just drop me a message and i'll try to help where I can.
The links are to WKL's dropbox for the client. And the .hex file is from Yuktsi (i've just put it all in one place, so cannot take credit for any of that)

Offline Saifalhaj

« Reply #3192 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 13:27:15 »

yes, hopefully should be that simple now. But if not just drop me a message and i'll try to help where I can.
The links are to WKL's dropbox for the client. And the .hex file is from Yuktsi (i've just put it all in one place, so cannot take credit for any of that)

bootmapper gets stuck on processing... message while uploading the keymap exent file.
i have updated to the latest firmware and the latest boot mapper.

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #3193 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 03:55:35 »

bootmapper gets stuck on processing... message while uploading the keymap exent file.

What happens when you download the keymap from the PCB after 'firm up' of the firmware?

What I did was just remap the keys myself instead of using Yuktsi's keymap as I have a UK ISO layout. On Upload this works every time. If this still doesn't quite work, I have uploaded my keymap (Exent_keymap_gb_SM.hex.zip) to the github. Try that as well.

Offline Saifalhaj

« Reply #3194 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 11:53:44 »

What happens when you download the keymap from the PCB after 'firm up' of the firmware?

What I did was just remap the keys myself instead of using Yuktsi's keymap as I have a UK ISO layout. On Upload this works every time. If this still doesn't quite work, I have uploaded my keymap (Exent_keymap_gb_SM.hex.zip) to the github. Try that as well.

got it sorted it was a faulty pcb glad i ordered a second one, wish me luck desoldering :)

Offline alexfry

« Reply #3195 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 05:10:14 »
Anyone had a recent shipment?

Still waiting... PMing yuktsi hasn’t produced any replies for me... ever

Offline nop_coder

« Reply #3196 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 18:28:06 »
Same here waiting for my kit or any information about my order

Offline rustywok

« Reply #3197 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 10:34:44 »
Same here waiting for my kit or any information about my order

I just got a UPS notification for my Extent. Delivery tomorrow. 

Offline Dylan

« Reply #3198 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 14:22:48 »
Any update on orders? Really wish I could just have a quick update :/

Offline lazyfart

« Reply #3199 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 18:21:01 »
Why is the order form still live? Are orders still going... 2 years later?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk