Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 360929 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler - manufacturing complete, keys departing Germany
« Reply #1100 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 12:32:29 »
Dibs on nubb's.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1101 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:13:12 »

Bumpin' my interest to see if anyone is willing to part with a set!

As if...

There probably will be some after they ship.  If they look as blue as the pictures and not close to the original and awesome faded teal of the original set, I'll be selling mine.

Calibrate your monitor for your own good. Well, just saying   ;D

Also, there are lots of potato cameras and photogs out there (I am for sure a potato photog)
True, including me. The white balance can affect the color a lot. Eek..

Calibrating the monitor does not help if the sample pictures white balance is completely wrong! Especially the alphas are just pure white, and they should be light grey, as seen in the picture on the right side! But I do have a feeling, that the P315 is the closest color in the Pantone plastic chips range, but is more intense and stronger than an original faded TA set. P315 can be very bluish, but can also be much more yellowish - and that's what we would need when it comes to comparing to the TA set. You can't say anything now and we really have to see it in our hands!
... ...

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:15:12 »

As if...

There probably will be some after they ship.  If they look as blue as the pictures and not close to the original and awesome faded teal of the original set, I'll be selling mine.

Calibrate your monitor for your own good. Well, just saying   ;D

Also, there are lots of potato cameras and photogs out there (I am for sure a potato photog)
True, including me. The white balance can affect the color a lot. Eek..

Calibrating the monitor does not help if the sample pictures white balance is completely wrong! Especially the alphas are just pure white, and they should be light grey, as seen in the picture on the right side! But I do have a feeling, that the P315 is the closest color in the Pantone plastic chips range, but is more intense and stronger than an original faded TA set. P315 can be very bluish, but can also be much more yellowish - and that's what we would need when it comes to comparing to the TA set. You can't say anything now and we really have to see it in our hands!
True.. It's on it's way from Germany. We will see :)
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1103 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:25:37 »
Don't forget the profile issues some people may discover.

I expect this will be the cause of at least a few sets to go up for sale pretty immediately.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline archer

« Reply #1104 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:33:49 »
I haven't been keeping up with this thread... what are these "profile issues"? I purchased a set of these, so I'll probably sell mine if I'm not happy with the color/profile.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1105 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:35:22 »
I haven't been keeping up with this thread... what are these "profile issues"?

Nothing to worry about. Just something I brought up to intelli long ago about mismatched profiles on the bottom row. But we have been assured it's not an issue.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1106 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:38:28 »

Nothing to worry about. Just something I brought up to intelli long ago about mismatched profiles on the bottom row. But we have been assured it's not an issue.

Remember it is actually a 'feature' it will make it 'better' or something like that.

Edit found it

It's just honestly not going to happen like that. People are buying this set for its quirks. If anybody complains, we just explain it's a feature, not a defect, and is completely intentional. Problem solved. Most buyers won't even notice. People want this set because it looks good and it has a lot of interesting stuff surrounding it. Nobody is buying it for an R4 profile.

Offline archer

« Reply #1107 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 14:44:54 »
Interesting, thanks to both of you for the quick replies!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1108 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 15:10:31 »

As if...

Grasping at straws :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1109 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 15:14:49 »

As if...

Straws can break a camel's back...
 :-X

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1110 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 15:17:00 »

As if...

Straws can break a camel's back...
 :-X

More discrimination against dromedaries!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1111 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 16:02:01 »

/s

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1112 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 18:37:36 »
Profile is kind of an issue for people who are going to use it with a lightsaver. Who knows maybe it actually works like homing keys :p

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 20:55:05 »
Let me address some of the conversations happening here, while we wait for the keys.  :thumb:

About the profiles -

I've already posted about this a few times, but am happy to go over it again.

Here are the facts-

The bottom row arrow keys and bottom row numpad keys (six keys total) are in R5 (A) profile, which is slightly taller than the 1.25x mods and spacebar which are R4 (B) profile. Here's a GIF I made showing a common B-profile bottom row vs. a mixed row like the TA set. Note the slightly taller bottom-row arrow keys.

This was an intentional decision, so the set would have a uniform R5 (A) profile bottom row when used on a winkeyless keyboard with 1.5x mods, like the OG set. I could've added six alternate B-profile keys to allow a uniform B-profile as well, but decided not to, to keep the cost as low as possible.

So the tradeoff is that the set has an all-uniform bottom-row height on winkeyless boards (which are less common) but a mixed height on winkey boards (more common). It is certainly true that the most utilitarian choice would have been to make everything B, but I really wanted to build in the option to use the set in the authentic A-profile form without increasing the cost, and this was the best compromise available.

There are a few users who really dislike this aspect of the set and feel that it ruins the entire thing. Obviously I don't agree, but feel free to use the .GIF above to make up your own mind. If you feel it is a dealbreaker for you then I am sure you have time to sell your order and change the shipping address even before Massdrop sends out the packages.

As for unusual cases like Lightsaver and FC660M, this is just not the right keyset for those boards.

About the colors -

Please don't fret about the ****ty GMK pic, it's teal not blue, and not just any teal, the very best I could find that captures that unique TA feel. All will be revealed soon enough when we all receive the sets. In the meantime I tried to take yet another pic for you guys to show the difference vs. a true blue, of course the usual disclaimers apply, everybody is going to see something a bit different on their own monitors, but it should illustrate the contrast.

I guess it's inevitable that there will be someone who finds it too vibrant, or too green, or too blue, or whatever, due to the mental image they have been forming for months based on some particular photo on some particular monitor. But I can tell you that I spent a lot of time working on the problem, poring over dozens of color chips in all kinds of lighting conditions. In the end this was the one I always came back to, it's got DAT feel. I am very much looking forward to opening the box for the first time  :thumb:
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:00:34 »
Looks great  :D  I'm looking forward to receiving mine

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1115 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:08:57 »
I just hope that who ever sells a set doesn't jack up the price too much. I have to prepare my wallet for a frontal assault here soon, with Zeals switches, Mira, And maybe classic beige if my wallet permits...

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1116 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:53:16 »
This is going to be a fantastic set - can't wait to receive mine!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1117 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:55:07 »
Let me address some of the conversations happening here, while we wait for the keys.  :thumb:

About the profiles -

Here are the facts-

The bottom row arrow keys and bottom row numpad keys (six keys total) are in R5 (A) profile, which is slightly taller than the 1.25x mods and spacebar which are R4 (B) profile. Here's a GIF I made showing a common B-profile bottom row vs. a mixed row like the TA set. Note the slightly taller bottom-row arrow keys.

Show Image

This was an intentional decision, so the set would have a uniform R5 (A) profile bottom row when used on a winkeyless keyboard with 1.5x mods, like the OG set. I could've added six alternate B-profile keys to allow a uniform B-profile as well, but decided not to, to keep the cost as low as possible.

So the tradeoff is that the set has an all-uniform bottom-row height on winkeyless boards (which are less common) but a mixed height on winkey boards (more common). It is certainly true that the most utilitarian choice would have been to make everything B, but I really wanted to build in the option to use the set in the authentic A-profile form without increasing the cost, and this was the best compromise available.

There are a few users who really dislike this aspect of the set and feel that it ruins the entire thing. Obviously I don't agree, but feel free to use the .GIF above to make up your own mind. If you feel it is a dealbreaker for you then I am sure you have time to sell your order and change the shipping address even before Massdrop sends out the packages.

As for unusual cases like Lightsaver and FC660M, this is just not the right keyset for those boards.

About the colors -

Please don't fret about the ****ty GMK pic, it's teal not blue, and not just any teal, the very best I could find that captures that unique TA feel. All will be revealed soon enough when we all receive the sets. In the meantime I tried to take yet another pic for you guys to show the difference vs. a true blue, of course the usual disclaimers apply, everybody is going to see something a bit different on their own monitors, but it should illustrate the contrast.

Show Image

I guess it's inevitable that there will be someone who finds it too vibrant, or too green, or too blue, or whatever, due to the mental image they have been forming for months based on some particular photo on some particular monitor. But I can tell you that I spent a lot of time working on the problem, poring over dozens of color chips in all kinds of lighting conditions. In the end this was the one I always came back to, it's got DAT feel. I am very much looking forward to opening the box for the first time  :thumb:

Hmmm, that teal is too purple for me.  And the profile will mess up my heedpantsnow47.5 keyboard I made.   So you suck intelli. :-P
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #1118 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 06:00:12 »
Can't wait to fetch the German-made keyset from customs. :-X

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #1119 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:36:20 »
Can't wait to fetch the German-made keyset from customs. :-X

It's not Massdrop's fault you were born in the wrong country.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1120 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 13:39:51 »

Lightsaver can (and should, IMO) be built WKL, so it's really not even an issue for that board either.

Offline mbrown559

« Reply #1121 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 17:18:53 »
Def looking to get in on this if anyone is looking to part with their set or an extra they ordered.

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1122 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 05:12:46 »

About the profiles -

Here are the facts-

Show Image

About the colors -

Show Image

Mind blown, didn't know so much effort went into this set. Will just wait patiently for this gorgeous set to arrive at my doorstep.
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline pr1me

« Reply #1123 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:05:22 »
massdrop started shipping

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1124 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:07:40 »
Yup. Got my tracking

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #1125 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:18:25 »
Where is my keyset? I need it, Massdrop.  :'( (Didn't received tracking yet, the hype is killing me.)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #1126 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:19:09 »
OOOH! Exciting. I'm order #13, if I remember right. Hopefully I'll get tracking soon. I have been longing for another Cherry profile set to get to my door. I have like 5 coming in, this will be the first of those. Cherry profile is best profile!
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #1127 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:20:48 »
OOOH! Exciting. I'm order #13, if I remember right. Hopefully I'll get tracking soon. I have been longing for another Cherry profile set to get to my door. I have like 5 coming in, this will be the first of those. Cherry profile is best profile!
My order is #27 IRRC. They better ship it soon!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1128 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:22:53 »

I'm #1,041, which is 2nd to last, if not the last order.

So doesn't look like it's being done in order?

Either way, shipping is happening :)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1129 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:26:04 »

I'm #1,041, which is 2nd to last, if not the last order.

So doesn't look like it's being done in order?

Either way, shipping is happening :)
I was the 2nd participant in the drop and haven't gotten a confirmation yet, so I think that's a safe bet. :)
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1130 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:27:28 »
just got my tracking number and I was about the 1000th order

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1131 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:30:37 »

:)) sounds like they are working backwards through the order list

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1132 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:33:03 »

yeah I just checked I was 1028/1040 guess it was good I waited ;)

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1133 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 10:35:37 »
Aww yess..
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #1135 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:11:00 »
Check it out:

I'm literally waiting for Order #66.

My boards:
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1136 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:17:42 »
Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

Heh. The way that Power Glove kid looks he looks like Hayden.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1137 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:18:49 »
Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

I mean... you didn't wrongly use the word, "literally"...
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1138 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:20:43 »
Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

Also, how did you get that view? The site updated and it doesn't show what I number I was for some drops.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #1139 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:21:30 »

Pretty sure they work in a shipping order so they can get lower rates from USPS for presorting.

Offline plegnic

• Treble Booty. Bass Guitar.
« Reply #1140 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:24:35 »
My excitement is unreal. Gonna have to charge my camera so it's ready for photos...
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1141 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:25:52 »
Got my tracking number.

Realised I changed addresses.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #1142 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:29:38 »
I got my tracking too! #hyped
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #1143 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:32:48 »
Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

Heh. The way that Power Glove kid looks he looks like Hayden.

I love Darth Vader. He's so bad.

Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

Also, how did you get that view? The site updated and it doesn't show what I number I was for some drops.

Go to massdrop.com, click on your icon in the upper-right corner, then click Transactions. Scroll down to Triumph Adler and click on the title. That's the page where I took that screenshot.

Check it out:

(Attachment Link)

I mean... you didn't wrongly use the word, "literally"...

Thank you for noticing. I'm just an old curmudgeon who still believes in grammar, spelling, punctuation, the Oxford comma, and prescriptive lexicography.

My boards:
More

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1144 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:39:08 »
So hyped they're shipping.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1145 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:40:44 »
Oh, I know how I used to be able to see it, but as of a few days ago I no longer can see it.

I wasn't part of the Triumph drop, but here's an example of what shows for me:

107023-0

Also, prescriptive only? I prefer a mix of prescriptive and descriptive.

Offline uJalled

• Shrimp cracker enthusiast
« Reply #1146 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:41:12 »
4 months of waiting has paid off at last  :^)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #1147 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 11:54:49 »
Oh, I know how I used to be able to see it, but as of a few days ago I no longer can see it.

I wasn't part of the Triumph drop, but here's an example of what shows for me:

(Attachment Link)

Also, prescriptive only? I prefer a mix of prescriptive and descriptive.

They "updated" the site, which did not do a lot other than add in paging and remove a bunch of useful features. The old site is still online, and sometimes you end up there. You can tell by the address. The new one is www1.massdrop.com the old one is www.massdrop.com.  I am not that big a fan of the changes.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline cryptowillem

« Reply #1148 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 12:03:34 »
Woohoo! Shipping notification!!
Got nothing for ya. Head back to camp.

Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid TK w Blues
WASD Code TKL w Greens

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #1149 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 12:05:54 »
Just got mine as well, and I was in the first 100, so they're definitely not going in any kind of commit order.