Author Topic: WoW? (NA Servers)  (Read 9767 times)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
WoW? (NA Servers)
« on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 14:19:52 »
Hi y'all,
I'm sure this has been posted before, BUT it would cool to see who has played/still plays/casually plays, etc.
I know the game went downhill and got repetitive in these last few xpacs. I was super into Pre BC - Wrath, but still play casually here and there.
Never really got into the raid scene especially since they integrated the Raid Finder option. Kind of took away from being in a true guild for me. I've always been into PvP- word PvP/arenas/battle grounds/RBGs.

If there are any GH'ers that still play it would be fun to possibly get a PvP group going.

I have a horde orc sham on US-Blackrock and an alli sham on US-Firetree (resto for both).
Although, haven't played much as it's become boring so my gear is a season outdated, nothing BG farming won't fix :)

Feel free to post your char/server and maybe we can get something together, make the game fun again!
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 October 2015, 17:39:30 by Jema »

Offline R1N3

Re: WoW? (NA Servers)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 14:45:41 »
original black war wolf holder reporting in.

it's actually insane the amount of hours i did 40mans just so i could dominate people in PvP

was recently banned from a PRIVATE vanilla server for attempting to bot to 60 lol

i'll never play this game again.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 15:23:57 »
original black war wolf holder reporting in.

it's actually insane the amount of hours i did 40mans just so i could dominate people in PvP

was recently banned from a PRIVATE vanilla server for attempting to bot to 60 lol

i'll never play this game again.

That's what we all say, you'll be back! Lol

That would be fun to join a private prebc server, but I feel it would get old quick RIP

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 16:56:52 »
Today I learned people still play this game.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 17:33:39 »
Today I learned people still play this game.

Around 6 million, all time low.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 17:48:08 »
I was the greatest rogue ever born. I still have WoW dreams.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Antioch

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17 October 2015, 12:50:12 »
Emerald Dream-US, server is still super lively.  I don't play as much as I used to back in the day, but I'm still going. 
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 October 2015, 12:57:47 by Antioch »
Cherry MX Brown Filco Majestouch II

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 00:57:09 »
Area 52-US here, but I haven't had much time recently to play (parenting a toddler takes a lot of time)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 01:00:51 »
Area 52-US here, but I haven't had much time recently to play (parenting a toddler takes a lot of time)

I'm on there right now!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 01:28:21 »
I still play! although I haven't really been on much since I got flying in Dreanor done. I need to finish up my legendary ring before the new expansion so I'll probably be back on at some point.

I've got a goblin hunter on Mal'ganis! And a druid but I haven't played her past 90.
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 01:39:05 »
I still play! although I haven't really been on much since I got flying in Dreanor done. I need to finish up my legendary ring before the new expansion so I'll probably be back on at some point.

I've got a goblin hunter on Mal'ganis! And a druid but I haven't played her past 90.

I just started playing a week ago after being gone for quite awhile. Such an arduous task to get Draenor flying :(

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 01:56:22 »

I just started playing a week ago after being gone for quite awhile. Such an arduous task to get Draenor flying :(

Haha, yea. I was stuck with all the achievements but 1 for a few weeks because the only RNG missive would not pop up. It sucked.

Too bad you aren't on my server or I'd fly you around & help out!
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 02:18:53 »

Haha, yea. I was stuck with all the achievements but 1 for a few weeks because the only RNG missive would not pop up. It sucked.

hehe, oh well! I'll get started on it someday I suppose. Just glad I already finished the quest achievements long ago.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 09:26:10 »

hehe, oh well! I'll get started on it someday I suppose. Just glad I already finished the quest achievements long ago.

I haven't even attempted Draenor flying yet. Isn't it possible to be in a group cross-realm now through bnet names?
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 October 2015, 09:32:10 by Jema »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 09:33:17 »
Just started back up (again), I'm Aaiyo on Magtheridon-US

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 09:35:27 »
I started playing near the end of Burning Crusade up to Mists of Pandaria. WoW by far has given me my all time video game memories, nothing beats playing WoW for the first time experiencing it all. I was into raids during Wrath of PvP was always my favorite. I haven't played in awhile but the majority of my characters are in Kel'Thuzad, about 4-5 lvl 90s I believe. I remember adding up all my characters' hours played and I was pushing over 80 days in total through the coarse of 6 or so years playing the game. I miss the game so much but I know it will never be the same if I went back, I'm still on the fence whether I'll re-activate my account or not.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 10:59:24 »
Yeah it's mostly the memories from all the fun I had Vanilla-Wrath that I can't let go of. The game will never again be what it was and every time I reactivate my account for a month I just sit around in the city or do a couple bgs/etc. and log off. I think it's more the sense of community is gone. The route Blizz went with making everything cross realm, the raid finder/dungeon finder, battlenet, cross server guilds, all that for me it just took away from being dedicated to 1 guild on 1 server with all your friends. It's too open now, I guess, I think I'm wording it wrong, but I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:03:07 »
Yeah it's mostly the memories from all the fun I had Vanilla-Wrath that I can't let go of. The game will never again be what it was and every time I reactivate my account for a month I just sit around in the city or do a couple bgs/etc. and log off. I think it's more the sense of community is gone. The route Blizz went with making everything cross realm, the raid finder/dungeon finder, battlenet, cross server guilds, all that for me it just took away from being dedicated to 1 guild on 1 server with all your friends. It's too open now, I guess, I think I'm wording it wrong, but I'm sure you all know what I mean.

I feel like they're making the game way too easy. It seems like they're taking away more and more spells/abilities each expansion to simplify, the implementations of raid finder/dungeon finder, etc. I remember if I wanted to a dungeon I had to travel all the way to the closest city and ask in chat to find a strong enough group that could clear the dungeon to try and find that one upgrade you need, now dungeon finder makes it all way too easy.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:06:09 »
I am pretty bored of the current content, I just mostly farm old raids for mounts right now. But I am going to play the hell out of a demon hunter in xpac  ^-^

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:08:35 »
I am pretty bored of the current content, I just mostly farm old raids for mounts right now. But I am going to play the hell out of a demon hunter in xpac  ^-^

Gotta catch em all!

I should try my luck at a few more raid mounts myself.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:09:29 »

The new expansion has definitely sparked my interest, seeing Illidan in the trailer made me so excited. I just don't have the time anymore to even play video games. :(

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:10:30 »

Gotta catch em all!

Current count: 259. Working on that 300 cheev
http://simplearmory.com/#/us/hyjal/vigil/collectable/mounts

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:12:58 »

Gotta catch em all!

259 is very impressive, when my brother and I initially shared an account I remembered we got up to 162 and even then that took forever to accomplish.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 11:14:24 »

Gotta catch em all!

I'm 182. Barely playing the last three xpacs has killed me....makes it so hard to play sometimes. Too much to do and collect, yet without that the game is boring!

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:20:43 »

Gotta catch em all!

I'm 182. Barely playing the last three xpacs has killed me....makes it so hard to play sometimes. Too much to do and collect, yet without that the game is boring!

I got bored with the earn new armour to earn new armour loop a few years ago and swapped to mount collecting, but swapped to battle pets once they came out. Battle pets you can at least do more than just ride round on. But now I got most the pets I can get I went back to mount collecting. I hop in enough to earn the wow tokens for free play.

722 unique pets, 253 mounts.
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:22:51 »

Gotta catch em all!

I got bored with the earn new armour to earn new armour loop a few years ago and swapped to mount collecting, but swapped to battle pets once they came out. Battle pets you can at least do more than just ride round on. But now I got most the pets I can get I went back to mount collecting. I hop in enough to earn the wow tokens for free play.

Dang! I'm at 564 pets, lots of easy ones still to get at least. Do you have a favorite mount/pet?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:34:39 »

Gotta catch em all!

They are interesting, but I am not really into pokemon :P

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:41:29 »

Gotta catch em all!

OMG Deathcharger and Al'ar!

Actually, looking at the whole collection, daaaaayummm

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:55:26 »

Gotta catch em all!

Show Image

Yeah, when I think back on how many months/years it took me to get a few of those.... -_-

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:00:42 »
I was the greatest rogue ever born. I still have WoW dreams.

Did you play the rogue theme song Boulevard of Broken Dreams while you eviscerate people in the face?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:20:13 »
Finally did Yogg 25 no keepers, got a nice five achievements including Glory of the Ulduar Raider, no Mims head hehe.

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:25:01 »
Finally did Yogg 25 no keepers, got a nice five achievements including Glory of the Ulduar Raider, no Mims head hehe.

Took me 6 months with 3 alts running it to get mine. You only need to do Yogg no keepers on 25, you can clear the rest on 10 after you have your achieves done, saves a little time. You do have to port out totally to swap it to 25 though. I got mine that way so it does work.
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:27:31 »

Took me 6 months with 3 alts running it to get mine. You only need to do Yogg no keepers on 25, you can clear the rest on 10 after you have your achieves done, saves a little time. You do have to port out totally to swap it to 25 though. I got mine that way so it does work.

Well then! That is how I'll be doing it next week! The only 10 man I need is where the dragon boss kills it's own dwarves.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 13:31:33 »

Gotta catch em all!

Show Image

Yeah, when I think back on how many months/years it took me to get a few of those.... -_-

That's part of the fun  ;)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 10:33:36 »
OH MAH GAH

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 15:33:43 »
I dabbled a bit in Vanilla but was really unable to play solidly up until Cata came out.
I'm still just a filthy casual or a lfr hero. It is pretty much the only game I play and I do play it most days.
I will be at Blizzcon this weekend, anyone else attending?
I'm on Malfurion-US.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 15:37:32 by theanyday »
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 15:35:59 »

Gotta catch em all!

Undead on Brewfest Ram = best combo
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 16:24:45 »
Aw maaaan! I've never been to Blizzcon but I've always wanted to go. It's just people are selling their tickets for a zillion dollars  :rolleyes:

Offline lol

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 05:38:41 »
Man I missed most of Blizzcon this year but from what I've read WoW seems pretty dead.

I've played a decent amount since Vanilla. Pretty casual in terms of raiding and PvP but I have never found any aspect of the game particularly challenging so if the reward was there and it was still fun for me I've done it (all holy trinity specs, raiding, challenge modes, elite pvp gear, insane titles etc.) I haven't played much since WoD PvP season 1 other than garrisons so I too am in outdated gear. I was thinking about at least gearing in season 3 but after hearing Legion will not be out for almost another year I probably won't bother anymore as I do not forsee myself playing WoW when Legion comes out. It's just too far away, I've never felt burnt out in the game I just will most likely be doing other stuff with my time when Legion finally comes out. After I finish up some achievements at end of the year there's a high chance I'm quitting for good.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 November 2015, 05:40:29 by lol »

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 06:12:54 »
Aw maaaan! I've never been to Blizzcon but I've always wanted to go. It's just people are selling their tickets for a zillion dollars  :rolleyes:

Work as one of the event crew, my sis did that for four years and got me a ton of swag.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 10:19:24 »
For me it definitely died down a lot since all my friends quit, but there's a couple of us on GH who started playing together which makes it a lot of fun again :)

That's a good idea to work as event crew! If only I lived in LA lol

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 10:31:35 »
I've been debating whether to come back or not, all my friends have quit as well. Anybody play on Kel'Thuzad?

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 16:10:59 »
Everything is cross-realm now! Just need a bnet to invite people to groups/raids/bgs/etc.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:55:40 »
Everything is cross-realm now! Just need a bnet to invite people to groups/raids/bgs/etc.

Wow haha shows how long it's been since I played WoW. I'm just always too afraid to go back because it's never as good as my memories of it.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:56:55 »
I'm just always too afraid to go back because it's never as good as my memories of it.

Yep. I get the 7 day free trial, see none of my old school vanilla crew playing, sit in city for 30 mins, never log on again.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:57:55 »
I only have time for casual games now, like botting Diablo 3 while I'm at work..

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:58:30 »
I'm just always too afraid to go back because it's never as good as my memories of it.

Yep. I get the 7 day free trial, see none of my old school vanilla crew playing, sit in city for 30 mins, never log on again.

The best parts of wow is doing your first for everything in the game. First time leveling, first time doing PvP, first time beating Molten Core, etc. it was all so much fun but it's just not same when you go back.

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 23:02:18 »
Wife and I hadn't played since WotLK, so we decided to do the free two week reactivation period. Spent it flying around all the old zones that didn't allow flght and some of the new zones. Darkmoon Faire was the most exciting new thing to see. Other than that, everything else didn't seem too interesting. Also seeing people from other servers walking around was a turn off. Not a fan of cross realm everything.

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 04:45:25 »
As a ten year veteran I both love and hate this game in equal measures.

Its hard to not look back on things with rose tinted glasses. 

Thoughts of "you kids don't know what it is to grind for weeks/months to buy your first mount" or "you've not lived if you haven't sat outside the bank in iron forge spamming, LF1M Tank (or healer) Strat Barron already have the key"

The game itself is "stale" lets face it the same principle over and over again for ten years will lose momentum, but away form multi platform games (such as destiny et al) nothing comes close to warcraft. 

Like i said love and hate its a difficult relationship, they gave me (my main is and has always been a paladin) ashbringer in the early days, a feat of monumental dedication from the faceless people i call guild mates, to then make me sell it because i needed bank space, to then say hey you should have kept that because of transmog.  to then give it me back again, along with everyone else, as a legendary for the new expansion.

i kinda went off point there a little. 

EU-Dragonmaw still play, not as much as i would like to (although i don't think i would like to! "love/hate") when i look back on the memories the game gave me (i also met the love of my life through that very game) it makes me want to play... i guess this is what its like to be an addict??

H

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:31:51 »
I think they're just making the game too easy to draw in the last bit of fan base that they can. It seems with every expansion they take away a few spells rather than adding some, you can now buy max level or close to, there is raid and dungeon finder, etc. I remember WoW as a hardcore grinding game, something to be proud of once you finally get that item. What happened when it would take a few months for some guild to get world first beating the raid when a new expac comes out, now people do that it seems in the first 24 hours.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:02:59 »
PREPARE YOURSELVES

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:37:19 »
So... you get a free max char these days? Wtf.

Can I even log into my rogue with fish as weapons and go gank people leveling for hours anymore?

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 19:13:57 »
Yesss! Well, free with the $50 expac lol.

There's always rogues ganking me leveling my alts >.>

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 23:58:10 »
Kind of proves my point that they're making the game too easy now-a-days, I miss hardcore WoW.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 09:50:32 »
Eh, I wouldn't say 'easier' because leveling wasn't hard, just annoying. It just makes it easier to actually play the game now once you're 100. Raids that aren't LFR and arena/RBGs still take quite a lot of skill

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 13:19:39 »
I played quite a bit from launch until BC, quit to play Hellgate:London (lol) and then started playing again just on my 29 and 39 twinks, then quit again to come back for a couple months during Cataclysm.  I had a couple 60s, with two being on the Horde side of the NA-Arthas server and two others on the Alliance side of the NA-Magtheridon server.  I did all of the 40 mans in vanilla and a lot of guild PvPing but got out of raiding once I hit 70 in BC, where I found PvPing with my 29 Druid and 39 Rogue to be much more fun than spending hours sitting (and usually wiping) in instances, especially since I was in one of the better twink PvP guilds on the NA servers.

I did notice when I downloaded the Blizzard launcher that my WoW account is banned for unknown reasons, so at least I have that!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 18:34:42 »
Eh, I wouldn't say 'easier' because leveling wasn't hard, just annoying. It just makes it easier to actually play the game now once you're 100. Raids that aren't LFR and arena/RBGs still take quite a lot of skill

Yeah they made it so people can jump in and start playing and don't have to do 5 expansions worth of stuff to catch up. Some things are easier yes but there is tons of challenging content too. It's all what you wanna do and make of it.

Today is the 11th Anniversary which is kind of crazy to think about.
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:33:08 »
rip 11 years of my life

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:52:18 »
I want to go back to WoW but I'm so afraid to. Some of my best memories were on that game and I doubt no matter they cane out with could make it as enjoyable as my first time playing it. I enjoyed all the leveling, especially with a friend it was amazing. I ended up mastering the best way to level for myself and could max a new character in around 3 days played. Fallout 4 lived up to my expectations so heres to Legion to do the same.

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:35:39 »
I want to go back to WoW but I'm so afraid to. Some of my best memories were on that game and I doubt no matter they cane out with could make it as enjoyable as my first time playing it. I enjoyed all the leveling, especially with a friend it was amazing. I ended up mastering the best way to level for myself and could max a new character in around 3 days played. Fallout 4 lived up to my expectations so heres to Legion to do the same.

Yeah you can't go in wearing your nostalgia goggles, it's a pretty different game nowadays. However that doesn't mean it's not fun and it's still entirely WoW. Give it a shot, if you have gold on your characters you can use the gold to buy a token without having to buy a sub with cash. Just go in expecting a fresh experience and leave it at that.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:50:56 »

Yeah you can't go in wearing your nostalgia goggles, it's a pretty different game nowadays. However that doesn't mean it's not fun and it's still entirely WoW. Give it a shot, if you have gold on your characters you can use the gold to buy a token without having to buy a sub with cash. Just go in expecting a fresh experience and leave it at that.

I may start back up near summer time but I just can't seem to find any time anymore to play video games. I loved coming home after school and having the rest of the day to explore WoW. Now I come back from classes and have to open up a Calculus book and start studying. I'll definitely try to be open-minded but what I remember about WoW is what I enjoyed, I hope they didn't change it all.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 13:02:37 »
If we all played together it would be pretty fun. I'll PM yall my bnet tag  :thumb:

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 14:03:23 »
If we all played together it would be pretty fun. I'll PM yall my bnet tag  :thumb:

I added you but on battle.net but I don't have the game yet, I stopped before warlords of draenor.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 17:56:42 »
Got both Time walking vendor mounts all timewalking toys...and still sitting on 1500 badges...no infinite dragon drop yet...

Guildie does his second TW dungeon, gets mount...

The levels of rage.....are off the chart!

><'

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 16:45:35 »
Got both Time walking vendor mounts all timewalking toys...and still sitting on 1500 badges...no infinite dragon drop yet...

Guildie does his second TW dungeon, gets mount...

The levels of rage.....are off the chart!

><'

Haha, dang that sucks. It's a nice looking mount! The same thing has happened every year for me with The Horseman's Reins for the Halloween event. My friend got it randomly after being inactive for a couple years, while I've been trying every single Halloween to get it!  :'(

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:00:33 »
Everyone needs to play WoW!
I mean, come on its Winter Veil, best time of the year  ^-^

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:03:26 »
I'm totally not installing this stupid game today
I totally don't want winter pet and mount

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:17:28 »
Are 29/39/49 etc twinks still viable?  I played from beta until late BC and had the most fun just doing 29 twink battlegrounds, but last I heard they kinda got rid of them.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 13:40:41 »
Are 29/39/49 etc twinks still viable?  I played from beta until late BC and had the most fun just doing 29 twink battlegrounds, but last I heard they kinda got rid of them.

I love playing my twink! There are still pretty active twink guilds around and there's a special bg queue for them too. Just takes a while sometimes to get in games

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 14:09:52 »
Anyone doing the xmas dailies? Got the pet today, hoping I can get the grumpus mount!!

Offline tdh

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 14:38:29 »
Aww, I'm sad I missed this thread. I competed at BlizzCon this year. :] I'm more of a lurker here, but it would have been cool to meet some GHers!

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:27:31 »
Anyone doing the xmas dailies? Got the pet today, hoping I can get the grumpus mount!!

I'm already a Merrymaker son /yawn

Aww, I'm sad I missed this thread. I competed at BlizzCon this year. :] I'm more of a lurker here, but it would have been cool to meet some GHers!

Oh wow that's awesome!! I've always wanted to go, maybe I'll get lucky with tickets next year

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:29:03 »

I'm already a Merrymaker son /yawn

Oh wow that's awesome!! I've always wanted to go, maybe I'll get lucky with tickets next year

You're also a B