Author Topic: WoW? (NA Servers)  (Read 9785 times)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
Re: WoW? (NA Servers)
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:02:59 »
PREPARE YOURSELVES

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 15:37:19 »
So... you get a free max char these days? Wtf.

Can I even log into my rogue with fish as weapons and go gank people leveling for hours anymore?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 19:13:57 »
Yesss! Well, free with the $50 expac lol.

There's always rogues ganking me leveling my alts >.>

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 23:58:10 »
Kind of proves my point that they're making the game too easy now-a-days, I miss hardcore WoW.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 09:50:32 »
Eh, I wouldn't say 'easier' because leveling wasn't hard, just annoying. It just makes it easier to actually play the game now once you're 100. Raids that aren't LFR and arena/RBGs still take quite a lot of skill

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 13:19:39 »
I played quite a bit from launch until BC, quit to play Hellgate:London (lol) and then started playing again just on my 29 and 39 twinks, then quit again to come back for a couple months during Cataclysm.  I had a couple 60s, with two being on the Horde side of the NA-Arthas server and two others on the Alliance side of the NA-Magtheridon server.  I did all of the 40 mans in vanilla and a lot of guild PvPing but got out of raiding once I hit 70 in BC, where I found PvPing with my 29 Druid and 39 Rogue to be much more fun than spending hours sitting (and usually wiping) in instances, especially since I was in one of the better twink PvP guilds on the NA servers.

I did notice when I downloaded the Blizzard launcher that my WoW account is banned for unknown reasons, so at least I have that!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 18:34:42 »
Eh, I wouldn't say 'easier' because leveling wasn't hard, just annoying. It just makes it easier to actually play the game now once you're 100. Raids that aren't LFR and arena/RBGs still take quite a lot of skill

Yeah they made it so people can jump in and start playing and don't have to do 5 expansions worth of stuff to catch up. Some things are easier yes but there is tons of challenging content too. It's all what you wanna do and make of it.

Today is the 11th Anniversary which is kind of crazy to think about.
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:33:08 »
rip 11 years of my life

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:52:18 »
I want to go back to WoW but I'm so afraid to. Some of my best memories were on that game and I doubt no matter they cane out with could make it as enjoyable as my first time playing it. I enjoyed all the leveling, especially with a friend it was amazing. I ended up mastering the best way to level for myself and could max a new character in around 3 days played. Fallout 4 lived up to my expectations so heres to Legion to do the same.

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:35:39 »
I want to go back to WoW but I'm so afraid to. Some of my best memories were on that game and I doubt no matter they cane out with could make it as enjoyable as my first time playing it. I enjoyed all the leveling, especially with a friend it was amazing. I ended up mastering the best way to level for myself and could max a new character in around 3 days played. Fallout 4 lived up to my expectations so heres to Legion to do the same.

Yeah you can't go in wearing your nostalgia goggles, it's a pretty different game nowadays. However that doesn't mean it's not fun and it's still entirely WoW. Give it a shot, if you have gold on your characters you can use the gold to buy a token without having to buy a sub with cash. Just go in expecting a fresh experience and leave it at that.
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:50:56 »

Yeah you can't go in wearing your nostalgia goggles, it's a pretty different game nowadays. However that doesn't mean it's not fun and it's still entirely WoW. Give it a shot, if you have gold on your characters you can use the gold to buy a token without having to buy a sub with cash. Just go in expecting a fresh experience and leave it at that.

I may start back up near summer time but I just can't seem to find any time anymore to play video games. I loved coming home after school and having the rest of the day to explore WoW. Now I come back from classes and have to open up a Calculus book and start studying. I'll definitely try to be open-minded but what I remember about WoW is what I enjoyed, I hope they didn't change it all.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 13:02:37 »
If we all played together it would be pretty fun. I'll PM yall my bnet tag  :thumb:

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 14:03:23 »
If we all played together it would be pretty fun. I'll PM yall my bnet tag  :thumb:

I added you but on battle.net but I don't have the game yet, I stopped before warlords of draenor.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 17:56:42 »
Got both Time walking vendor mounts all timewalking toys...and still sitting on 1500 badges...no infinite dragon drop yet...

Guildie does his second TW dungeon, gets mount...

The levels of rage.....are off the chart!

><'

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 16:45:35 »
Got both Time walking vendor mounts all timewalking toys...and still sitting on 1500 badges...no infinite dragon drop yet...

Guildie does his second TW dungeon, gets mount...

The levels of rage.....are off the chart!

><'

Haha, dang that sucks. It's a nice looking mount! The same thing has happened every year for me with The Horseman's Reins for the Halloween event. My friend got it randomly after being inactive for a couple years, while I've been trying every single Halloween to get it!  :'(

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:00:33 »
Everyone needs to play WoW!
I mean, come on its Winter Veil, best time of the year  ^-^

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:03:26 »
I'm totally not installing this stupid game today
I totally don't want winter pet and mount

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 10:17:28 »
Are 29/39/49 etc twinks still viable?  I played from beta until late BC and had the most fun just doing 29 twink battlegrounds, but last I heard they kinda got rid of them.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 13:40:41 »
Are 29/39/49 etc twinks still viable?  I played from beta until late BC and had the most fun just doing 29 twink battlegrounds, but last I heard they kinda got rid of them.

I love playing my twink! There are still pretty active twink guilds around and there's a special bg queue for them too. Just takes a while sometimes to get in games

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 14:09:52 »
Anyone doing the xmas dailies? Got the pet today, hoping I can get the grumpus mount!!

Offline tdh

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 14:38:29 »
I will be at Blizzcon this weekend, anyone else attending?
Aww, I'm sad I missed this thread. I competed at BlizzCon this year. :] I'm more of a lurker here, but it would have been cool to meet some GHers!

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:27:31 »
Anyone doing the xmas dailies? Got the pet today, hoping I can get the grumpus mount!!

I'm already a Merrymaker son /yawn

Aww, I'm sad I missed this thread. I competed at BlizzCon this year. :] I'm more of a lurker here, but it would have been cool to meet some GHers!

Oh wow that's awesome!! I've always wanted to go, maybe I'll get lucky with tickets next year

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:29:03 »

I'm already a Merrymaker son /yawn

Oh wow that's awesome!! I've always wanted to go, maybe I'll get lucky with tickets next year

You're also a B