Author Topic: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Finished  (Read 273554 times)

Offline loud_asian

Re: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Shipping
« Reply #1100 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 13:02:19 »
Still working on this but its getting close to where I pull out the real camera and get some money shots...

Show Image

There are better options

What tactile switches are better options in your opinion? Skcm Browns are pretty much the best I know.

Personally I think panda clears are the best tactiles. Not really a fan of tactile ALPS at all.

It's all subjective, really.

55g topre is the best tactile imo. Nothing "pops" quite like it.
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1101 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 15:28:46 »
I havent tried the "panda clear" - i'm guessing cherry clear stem in an invyr shell? I have pandas at work. They're ok. I swapped out my clears for MOD-M's and I definitely like them better. I have a 55g topre realforce 104 and a 55g topre hhkb... both are nice as well.
-Dana

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 20:52:17 »
I havent tried the "panda clear" - i'm guessing cherry clear stem in an invyr shell? I have pandas at work. They're ok. I swapped out my clears for MOD-M's and I definitely like them better. I have a 55g topre realforce 104 and a 55g topre hhkb... both are nice as well.

Not quite

Panda clears are MX clears with MX black springs. Bsun panda clears are the same, but in the Bsun/invyr housing.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #1103 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 23:13:55 »

Not quite

Panda clears are MX clears with MX black springs. Bsun panda clears are the same, but in the Bsun/invyr housing.
'Panda clear' is an old term

Offline yicaoyimu

Re: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Shiped
« Reply #1104 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 00:39:03 »
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1105 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 04:01:25 »
Hey guys after a very busy week. I now have time to disassemble my LZCLS. So that I can show you the problem with my PCB's connector. I have attach a bunch of images of the connector. And also a video demonstrating the problem.

I don't think it has anything to do with the USB connector's soldered joint. Those seems solid, at least to me. But I suspect it has something to do with the connector itself. Maybe the contact where it touch with a cable come loose. This is my speculation. But what do you guys think? Is the connector broken and if I replace it with a new one will the problem be solved?

Thanks a lot!!!

video here (more details in the video description)
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 September 2017, 04:03:15 by WiNloSt »

Offline MkLovin

• pwned by dit
« Reply #1106 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:04:37 »
55G Lubed Silents/GMK Dolch x CST L-Trac

Mick Lovin is my favorite singer in the Rolling Stones

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1107 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:13:30 »
Hey guys after a very busy week. I now have time to disassemble my LZCLS. So that I can show you the problem with my PCB's connector. I have attach a bunch of images of the connector. And also a video demonstrating the problem.

I don't think it has anything to do with the USB connector's soldered joint. Those seems solid, at least to me. But I suspect it has something to do with the connector itself. Maybe the contact where it touch with a cable come loose. This is my speculation. But what do you guys think? Is the connector broken and if I replace it with a new one will the problem be solved?

Thanks a lot!!!

It looks like the middle pin is bent down.

Offline avid

« Reply #1108 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:17:34 »

Show Image

Beautiful. Dolch looks so good on this. What's the yellow trackball? I know they offer black/red/blue but never seen yellow.

Offline MkLovin

• pwned by dit
« Reply #1109 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:21:56 »

Show Image

Beautiful. Dolch looks so good on this. What's the yellow trackball? I know they offer black/red/blue but never seen yellow.

Thanks!  It's just a black CST L-Trac but I got a pool ball off of someone a while back.  Really enjoying it.  Thanks for the kind words!
Mick Lovin is my favorite singer in the Rolling Stones

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1110 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:27:49 »

Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks for the reply. I have to inspect that again and I swear there's no bent pin. If you look closely all 5 pins area exactly the same height. But there're 4 slits behind the 2 pins from each side letting some light through creating an illusion that those pins looks higher than the one in the middle which made the middle one looks broken.

BTW I DM LZ and he told me that looks like a damaged connector and I probably have to find a new one. I actually planned to get a new connector and solder it myself with my little experience in soldering. I read somewhere that I need to use flux so that those 5 little solder joints, where the connector connect with the PCB, won't join each others. Is that the right way to do it?

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1111 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:33:44 »

Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks for the reply. I have to inspect that again and I swear there's no bent pin. If you look closely all 5 pins area exactly the same height. But there're 4 slits behind the 2 pins from each side letting some light through creating an illusion that those pins looks higher than the one in the middle which made the middle one looks broken.

BTW I DM LZ and he told me that looks like a damaged connector and I probably have to find a new one. I actually planned to get a new connector and solder it myself with my little experience in soldering. I read somewhere that I need to use flux so that those 5 little solder joints, where the connector connect with the PCB, won't join each others. Is that the right way to do it?

Yes that's correct, you'll also probably want to get some solder wick and solder sucker as well to remove the connector. There should be 2 legs that go through the PCB.  You will need to desolder those from the back side. If you remove all the solder the connector should come right off. Use the flux when soldering the new connector. You can gently slide the iron over the pins and the flux should pull the solder to them.

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1112 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:41:11 »

Thanks a lot!!!

Yes that's correct, you'll also probably want to get some solder wick and solder sucker as well to remove the connector. There should be 2 legs that go through the PCB.  You will need to desolder those from the back side. If you remove all the solder the connector should come right off. Use the flux when soldering the new connector. You can gently slide the iron over the pins and the flux should pull the solder to them.
Thanks again!!! I'll update again when i get my hands on a connector replacement.

I really hope i will be able to revive my LZCLS.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1113 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 19:16:51 »
If it was me, I would try to just reflow the joints first. If its disconnecting like that it could just be a cold joint or crack you cant see. I dont see any issues with the photos you have though - the active pins on your female side look ok? I know you've tried another cable, so i'll just guess that its got an internal crack or a cold solder or something we cant see. Good luck!
-Dana

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1114 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 20:16:03 »
When getting small variations in color, id assume that is not because the top- and bottom cases are being ran in separate batches but rather that the aluminum react different to the stress?

Never thought i'd be interested in aluminum anodization.

1) I'm actually incorrect, I got a very nice PM about it. It's not because of stresses on the metal, it's because it's a "chaotic electrobonding process," and there's no "canned" grey color like with cerakote. You're basically forcing the aluminum to be dark grey, and inconsistencies just show up more often in that color.

Cerakote would be a better way of getting boards the color we want. There are more color options, it's more durable, it's more consistent, and it's cheaper. They have free samples in the US on their website, if you're interested

2) Neither did I, but here we are.

I tried cerakote with an eye of offering it as an option for the Mira. The shop tried 5 times and could not get a consistent color. If the board has been anodized more than once it can be an issue. Sandblasting will cause streaks when cerakote is applied. Not as simple as it sounds.

All types of cerakote are not created equal, the one that should be used is this stuff, according to the shop up by my college.

In fairness, I don't have a ton of experience with cerakote.

After talking to the Cerakote place by my house.  The guy said what they do when Cerakoting anodized aluminum is beadblast it just a little bit to slightly ruff up the surface (not try to get all of the Ano off) so the Cerakote can adhere to the anodization. 
He said this is how they do it without leaving streaks.
I'll be taking one of my other cheap cases to him soon and see how it actually turns out.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline megaforce

« Reply #1115 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 11:30:20 »
When getting small variations in color, id assume that is not because the top- and bottom cases are being ran in separate batches but rather that the aluminum react different to the stress?

1) I'm actually incorrect, I got a very nice PM about it. It's not because of stresses on the metal, it's because it's a "chaotic electrobonding process," and there's no "canned" grey color like with cerakote. You're basically forcing the aluminum to be dark grey, and inconsistencies just show up more often in that color.

Cerakote would be a better way of getting boards the color we want. There are more color options, it's more durable, it's more consistent, and it's cheaper. They have free samples in the US on their website, if you're interested

I tried cerakote with an eye of offering it as an option for the Mira. The shop tried 5 times and could not get a consistent color. If the board has been anodized more than once it can be an issue. Sandblasting will cause streaks when cerakote is applied. Not as simple as it sounds.

All types of cerakote are not created equal, the one that should be used is this stuff, according to the shop up by my college.

After talking to the Cerakote place by my house.  The guy said what they do when Cerakoting anodized aluminum is beadblast it just a little bit to slightly ruff up the surface (not try to get all of the Ano off) so the Cerakote can adhere to the anodization. 
I'll be taking one of my other cheap cases to him soon and see how it actually turns out.

I cerakoted my TX-84. Brunt bronze top, cobalt bottom.

You don't need to strip the anodizing.

I'll try to get better photos in the afternoon.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #1116 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 01:51:49 »
Just realized my keyboard is pinging. I used old mx brown on alu plate. Not sure its from case, internals, or switches. Though i haven't tried filling inside case with dampening materials.
I opened the board, leaving only the internals, knock it from "cls" logo and i hear pinging noise traveling from knock point to opposite area (caps lock).

I will try filling the case with dampening material first and report later.
If the ping persists, i think i'll make PC plate. :)
356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1117 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 02:26:34 »

I cerakoted my TX-84. Brunt bronze top, cobalt bottom.

Show Image

You don't need to strip the anodizing.

I'll try to get better photos in the afternoon.

Yeah, I would definitely like to see some more pictures.  Did you Cerakote it yourself?

The guy at the shop close to me said that they just bead blast it just a tiny bit to ruff up the anodized surface.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1118 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 03:31:07 »
If it was me, I would try to just reflow the joints first. If its disconnecting like that it could just be a cold joint or crack you cant see. I dont see any issues with the photos you have though - the active pins on your female side look ok? I know you've tried another cable, so i'll just guess that its got an internal crack or a cold solder or something we cant see. Good luck!

Man I never thought of that, you know what I just did what you said. And my PCB is back to life plugged in the cable no disconnection or whatnot. Thanks a lot mate!!!

Damn it started to getting disconnection again. I'll see what I can do about it.

Edit: So after having the USB plugged in for a while it will stop working, not sure what's the deal with it. But after every time I solder the connector again it worked just fine.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 September 2017, 03:53:01 by WiNloSt »

Offline WiNloSt

Re: [GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Finished
« Reply #1119 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 04:13:25 »
Hmmmmmmm, I tried to desolder the USB connector and one of the metal pad that, to me, should stays on the PCB came right off is that normal  :eek: :eek: :eek:.
I'm freaking out right now, not sure if I just broke the PCB or not.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1120 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 04:40:41 »
Hmmmmmmm, I tried to desolder the USB connector and one of the metal pad that, to me, should stays on the PCB came right off is that normal  :eek: :eek: :eek:.
In theory even that can be solved, try and follow the trace from that pad and see if you can't do some jumper wire thing. It's not nice but it works. I don't have this board so I can't check and tell you exactly where to do it, but I did it in the past on other PCB's .
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1121 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 05:01:53 »
In theory even that can be solved, try and follow the trace from that pad and see if you can't do some jumper wire thing. It's not nice but it works. I don't have this board so I can't check and tell you exactly where to do it, but I did it in the past on other PCB's .

I look carefully but there's no trace from the top PCB side to that pad. But I found this image from a Google search not sure if that means anything

I'm trying to convince myself that that pin doesn't need to be connected. T-T

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1122 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 05:30:12 »
Just to update on my progress. I did only wire the left 4 pins and the keyboard seems to work. I'm not sure what causes the disconnection but I'll monitor it while I leave it plugged in for a while and see how it goes.

Sorry for a bunch of comments but I was really freaked out.

Offline airs

« Reply #1123 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 10:21:29 »
Have you tried reflashing the firmware?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1124 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 11:18:23 »

Yep I just flashed a new firmware this evening, same firmware I flashed before though. However, it will work fine for a while, but after a couple of minutes the underlight will stop and Windows will notify that the device is not recognized. So I leave that for another big while and then test again. And it failed again after a couple of minutes. I must admit I have absolutely no idea what causes this issue. But I hope a new USB connector will fix it. My order haven't been shipped though. This might take some time.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1125 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 12:29:23 »

Yep I just flashed a new firmware this evening, same firmware I flashed before though. However, it will work fine for a while, but after a couple of minutes the underlight will stop and Windows will notify that the device is not recognized. So I leave that for another big while and then test again. And it failed again after a couple of minutes. I must admit I have absolutely no idea what causes this issue. But I hope a new USB connector will fix it. My order haven't been shipped though. This might take some time.

Just in case you are still on the edge about pin 4, it's not necessary at all.
While we are at the topic of it stopping to recognize the device... have you tried it on a different machine? One way or another, please report back after you changed the connector.

Offline airs

« Reply #1126 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 18:10:16 »
All else fails you can just get a new pcb from Leeku.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1127 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 21:38:21 »

Get one from Kin instead... Leeku delegated most of the PCB stuff to him anyway, and he doesn't take 3 months to reply
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline airs

« Reply #1128 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 21:59:21 »

Get one from Kin instead... Leeku delegated most of the PCB stuff to him anyway, and he doesn't take 3 months to reply

Oh, right. Good call!
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1129 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 02:40:29 »
I tried plugging in with another computer and it doesn't drop a connection now. Not sure what happened with my main PC, it would work for some time then stop working.

And thank you everyone for pointing out many useful info  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #1130 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 11:26:05 »
Has anyone had issues with pinging? I tried dampening materials. It feels less hollow and more solid now, but the pinging still there (even by only knocking the keyboard).

Is it caused by alu plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline airs

« Reply #1131 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 11:58:16 »
Tried Kaihl Box Whites in Alu plate last night with damping material - had a ton of ping so I'll be swapping them out for something else, maybe ergo clears?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline mech0nly

[GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Finished
« Reply #1132 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 13:14:31 »
Tried Kaihl Box Whites in Alu plate last night with damping material - had a ton of ping so I'll be swapping them out for something else, maybe ergo clears?

Ergo clears sounds good :)
I'm using old mx browns though.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1133 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 13:30:43 »
Try spring swapping/lubing if you're getting ping.

Offline airs

« Reply #1134 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 15:19:06 »

Thought about that but aren't the Box switches a PITA to open?

Btw here's what Box whites look like on gray CLS:

« Last Edit: Sun, 01 October 2017, 15:27:38 by airs »
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1135 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 15:38:25 »
BOX switches are a PITA to open, and you can't swap the springs.

Offline techfresh

« Reply #1136 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 09:33:59 »
BOX switches are a PITA to open, and you can't swap the springs.
I spent around 4 hours lubing my box blacks last night. I got through 40. Definitely need to figure out a better system.

Offline kconfire

« Reply #1137 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 10:25:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Do they feel better than regular cherry mx stems?
I'm assuming they do if you're spending tons of hours on them.

Please post a video for a sound! :D  :thumb:
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline mech0nly

[GB] LZ CLS (Classic TKL) : Finished
« Reply #1138 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 23:37:04 »
My switches were spring swapped and lubed. there is a spare switch that also tuned, i hear no pinging from it.

Here i attached a sound test. (Please adjust volume to high in order to notice it)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BywAzvthhJ0kYTdjZ3gtU2Y1aTQ

So i think Polycarbonate Half-plate for CLS sounds kinda cool :)

« Last Edit: Mon, 02 October 2017, 23:39:16 by mech0nly »

Offline zaerst

« Reply #1139 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:34:46 »
Finally put this together. Here are some quick nudes!
Grey WKL + 67g zeals + clipped lubed stabs + diffuser
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:40:36 by zaerst »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1140 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:51:00 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

They're BEAUTIFUL   :o .

I want these installed on my CLSm Model.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1141 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 21:42:40 »
Finally put this together. Here are some quick nudes!
Grey WKL + 67g zeals + clipped lubed stabs + diffuser

WOW it looks way better without the diffuser

but not bad with it either

Offline avid

« Reply #1142 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 21:45:23 »
Great looking case! What caps are you putting on it?

Offline WiNloSt

« Reply #1143 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 13:52:58 »
So guys. Sad news. I just replaced the USB connector and my keyboard behaved exactly the same as it did before changing the connector. :((

I will test more on weekends but I think my PCB is probably break somewhere.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1144 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 15:36:54 »
So guys. Sad news. I just replaced the USB connector and my keyboard behaved exactly the same as it did before changing the connector. :((

I will test more on weekends but I think my PCB is probably break somewhere.

bother kin or LZ to send you a new one

Offline techfresh

« Reply #1145 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 09:55:01 »
Any more polycarbonate plates for sale?

Offline mech0nly

« Reply #1146 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 10:09:45 »
Any more polycarbonate plates for sale?

Not existed yet, afaik. Also need it though.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1147 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 12:34:41 »
My switches were spring swapped and lubed. there is a spare switch that also tuned, i hear no pinging from it.

Here i attached a sound test. (Please adjust volume to high in order to notice it)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BywAzvthhJ0kYTdjZ3gtU2Y1aTQ

So i think Polycarbonate Half-plate for CLS sounds kinda cool :)

Did you lube the ends of the springs? In my experience that's the only thing that does anything to reduce ping, and it has always eliminated it entirely for me.

I'm skeptical that a different plate would reduce ping, but you're welcome to try. Polycarb is the best plate material anyway  :thumb:
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline avid

« Reply #1148 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 12:36:29 »
What switches do you guys use polycarb with?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1149 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 14:57:17 »
What switches do you guys use polycarb with?

i recommend vintage blacks