Author Topic: EK Soft Landing Pads [Complete Set]  (Read 1427 times)

Offline nikonf5

• Trade Count: (0)
EK Soft Landing Pads [Complete Set]
« on: Tue, 25 October 2011, 16:36:28 »
For those of you not familiar with what these are, they can be used to mod any Cherry MX keycap so the bottoming out sound is removed and only the click is left on blue switches and as close to silence as possible with browns.

The original product page site where I bought them is here:
http://www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,slpads&pid=sl120_cs

They are in excellent condition and were used for about two months on a Das blue.
They will come in their original zip-lock with the unused ones still on the contiguous sheet with all the separated ones and their original insert as well.

Asking for US$10 [shipping from Canada to anywhere in the world via regular mail in a bubble-wrap mailer is included in that price]
I think thats a pretty decent price considering they cost US$16 with shipping to anywhere in NA.
Local pickup is OK [Toronto Downtown or East York after business hours and on the weekends]

They are very easy to put on and take off as opposed to the O-rings.

In case you want to know why I am selling them, please read my response to the same query in the thread where I sold my WASD O-rings.
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?23103-WASD-O-Ring-Key-Dampeners-Pack-of-125&p=435250&viewfull=1#post435250

I have feedback in the classifieds section from a previous local kbd purchase transaction if you want to check me out and have a 700 feedback rating on eBay as well.
Send me a PM if interested or you want to inquire further.

Thanks.

Offline mehkat1974

« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 October 2011, 17:29:13 »
I'll take these shipped to australia if that's cool. Happy to wait it out and let them go to someone local if you want to give preference to local post/pick up
pm'd

edit: interesting comments in your previous post, funny I thought the same thing, ie no point in modding a mech keyboard to sound like a rubber dome LOL
anyway would still love to try it out of interest, + EK shipping to me is a bit steep
Cheers
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 October 2011, 17:34:33 by mehkat1974 »
HHKB Type-S / KBC Poker with reds

Offline nikonf5

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 October 2011, 08:08:41 »
I do have a person in-country but you got there first so I sent you a pm with my e-mail.

Quote from: mehkat1974;439206
I'll take these shipped to australia if that's cool. Happy to wait it out and let them go to someone local if you want to give preference to local post/pick up
pm'd

edit: interesting comments in your previous post, funny I thought the same thing, ie no point in modding a mech keyboard to sound like a rubber dome LOL
anyway would still love to try it out of interest, + EK shipping to me is a bit steep
Cheers