geekhack Community > Keyboards

help! I (kind of) just trashed my board

<< < (2/2)

suicidal_orange:
The green line goes to a pin on the chip that's exposed, but it is very small.  The blue line would need scraping carefully, though looking at it again it would make most sense if it went to the pin half way up the left side as there's only one with no trace coming out of it.

Can you read the writing on the chip?  If we can find a datasheet and confirm that pin is suitable it's worth a try.  You still need to find something pointy though!

Vasillios:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Thu, 02 December 2021, 11:02:19 ---The green line goes to a pin on the chip that's exposed, but it is very small.  The blue line would need scraping carefully, though looking at it again it would make most sense if it went to the pin half way up the left side as there's only one with no trace coming out of it.

Can you read the writing on the chip?  If we can find a datasheet and confirm that pin is suitable it's worth a try.  You still need to find something pointy though!

--- End quote ---

i'll try shorting the pins later, i also cant read the whole writings but i can see it says HOLTEK H132F5--- thats all i can read tho

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version