geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

I have a bad keyboard. Please help!QWERUIOP78+9!

(1/3) > >>

ValerieV:
As i was typing my problem it shows in qweorup78+9theqrwiuop789+ sqweruiop789+bj qewruiop78+9s qweruiop789+j sbjct lqweruiop78+9ne

qweruiop789+qweruiop789+
This is what the keyboard is doing. It is a quick fire that i got just 2 months ago. Please help me exchange it! It is frustrating.
I am sure you can see that i did not type this stuff. The keyboard is doing it. I have unplugged it, i have restarted my computer, and NOTHING is working to fix the problem.
I have a CM Storm cherry mx blue that works great. This is the brown without branding. Please help me exchange it. I have been a loyal customer in the past and i just am asking for some help.
Thanks,
Valerie

theultrazord:
I have a MX brown QFR without branding that is also acting up however CM's customer support hasn't responded to me about it still. There must have been a huge backlog.

t2russo:
RMA it, don't try to fix it.  Happened to my roommates unbranded brown, while my older blue with branding is fine.  As with any return deal, prepare to wait, **** is all about paperwork and inefficient management...

ValerieV:
They better reply. I was thinking about getting a cherry mx red from them but i would have no problem paying a little extra to get a WASD keyboard when they come out with tenkeyless version in March. I hear they have great customer support. I don't think they want bad word of mouth coming from this site. Thanks guys for replying to my comment. I appreciate it.

codymaust:
Hope everything gets worked out!

Anyone know how widespread these issues might be? I had an unbranded brown and just picked up an unbranded blue, no issues so far though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version