Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

geekhackers keycon floor activities

<< < (4/7) > >>

JPG:
Is it a custom case/plate? Because now that there's a custom controller for the F and I am pretty sure someone made a custom capacitive pcb too, the main problem remaining is the case/plate and there's not that much difference (as far as I know) for the case/plate between M and F if we go the custom way.

Anyway, M or F it's awesome. I will be looking at it for sure!

CPTBadAss:
If my controller comes, I'll be bringing the 6019284 to have that fixed. I'll also probably be getting help in learning how to take macro pictures and reprogramming my Korean customs. I'm having some form of driver issue at home when I try to flash the boards in flip.

mkawa:
no case yet. i've picked the fabber and materials, and we have an almost-complete drawing, but we're not quite there yet on the case.

on the upside, the first gen2 internals i've sent out is apparently smashingly good, even though the  lithuanian postal service did its best to annihilate the thing in shipping ;)

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 10 July 2014, 11:19:53 ---If my controller comes, I'll be bringing the 6019284 to have that fixed. I'll also probably be getting help in learning how to take macro pictures and reprogramming my Korean customs. I'm having some form of driver issue at home when I try to flash the boards in flip.

--- End quote ---

<3  Looks like I might be spending some time by you.  This all sounds really fun.

CPTBadAss:
Dorkvader and I are going to be doing a Kendama competition. I've got some prizes. And we'll have some fountain pens for those of you who want to check 'em out.

For sure my Kingsaver with Complicated Blue Alps is going. Looks like my KMAC LE is coming unless the 6019284 controller shows up today or tomorrow.

I think CPTBadCam is a go so maybe we'll do videos of the Kendama or annoying mkawa while he works. I heard Haata has something cool in mind too but I don't wanna give awya too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version