geekhack Marketplace > Matias

Matias 60% Keyboard Group Buy

<< < (2/38) > >>

JaccoW:

--- Quote from: AKmalamute on Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:30:05 ---
--- Quote from: JaccoW on Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:25:25 ---I really want it but can't pay right now. Does anyone know how long the GB will stay open?

--- End quote ---
There's the minor detail that it hasn't opened, yet.  :rolleyes:
--- End quote ---
Well, that is certainly a part of the answer. :P

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:31:14 ---Now if I only knew what those linear switches were like.

--- End quote ---
Chances are you'll get the switches before the board anyway. I believe the lead time on this is 8-18 months. ;)

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: AKmalamute on Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:30:05 ---This is about the ... fifth? thread started to say hey look you can order it finally. Except as of this moment you can't  :eek:  :(

--- End quote ---

But the only one in the correct place on the forum. ;D

--- Quote from: JaccoW on Mon, 10 November 2014, 13:54:55 ---Chances are you'll get the switches before the board anyway. I believe the lead time on this is 8-18 months. ;)

--- End quote ---

So fast!

AKmalamute:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 10 November 2014, 16:20:37 ---But the only one in the correct place on the forum. ;D

--- End quote ---

That's why I responded in this one.

It looks tentatively like it's working ... or at least, I was able to submit an order and received an email from the shop that it was entered...

Had to let both the switches and keycaps go by because of cost. That's going to make the nav-cluster hard to work with on my end but such is the life of someone with too many hobbies and not enough income.

geniekid:
I just put in an order for an assembled PC layout with linear switches!  Should be a nice surprise when I get this keyboard in 2016 :D

Matias:
Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far!

We plan to keep the GB up until early January -- around 1.5 mths.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version